Pages:
Author

Topic: The BITTREX de-listing SCAM - page 2. (Read 5881 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it
June 29, 2015, 05:34:04 AM
any support from C-cex online in here ?
why he listed gorillabuck
we know dev is not good in making coin
https://c-cex.com/?p=bucks-btc
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gorillabucks-custom-multipool-live-social-media-network-1059159

dev is igostop where he get more bad feedback

please de-list it
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
June 28, 2015, 02:14:36 PM

Any legal action would have to be a civil suit. There have been there have been complaints about Bittrex to both State and Federal authorities, but the government isn't interested in looking into it.

Too small cap and volume. They'll come when it's bigger.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
AKA The Rubber Monkey
June 28, 2015, 01:19:12 PM

I have changed the poll and reset it.

I only see two ways of making BITTREX change their policy.

Scare them with legal action.

Effective their bottom dollar with a negative campaign.

Any legal action would have to be a civil suit. There have been there have been complaints about Bittrex to both State and Federal authorities, but the government isn't interested in looking into it.
Activity: 752
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 28, 2015, 09:57:20 AM
It is common knowledge that Bittrex work hand in hand with pump and dump groups. Especially the Prometheus clown and his wanker mates.

Yup.

Even with the scam aside their delisting policy promotes illegal wash trading. I would use extreme caution when trading at bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
June 28, 2015, 09:50:47 AM
It is common knowledge that Bittrex work hand in hand with pump and dump groups. Especially the Prometheus clown and his wanker mates.
Activity: 456
June 28, 2015, 04:45:52 AM
Bittrex is the toxic in the whole crypto industry, holding back legit innovations, they scam unshamefully. Since they in las vegas they might be addicted to gambling so they scam people to gamble some more lol, i say take legal action to shot down their site. They cooperate with other thieves and scammers aswell.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
June 28, 2015, 03:40:18 AM
I think, the best way would be to create a private key, where the coins are stored and send it to the user by email.
Everything done... The user doesn't have to do any action... ridiculous, that this is not already the standard...

I lost a high amount of coins. If they ever turn out to get worthy later, I will bite my ass for sure...
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 28, 2015, 03:05:06 AM
I never realized there was an issue like this until I read this thread. Thanks for posting it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
June 28, 2015, 02:31:54 AM
so there is a mass conspiracy to steal worthless shitcoins  Huh

I could believe a conspiracy theory that BITTREX makes deals with devs to de-list coins. Something like... get a super majority of coins, rebrand the coin, do manual coin swap, remove all transparency. Relist the coin on BITTREX under a new name.

A more likely conspiracy theory would be not only BITTREX, also c-cex and coin devs all work together to come up with scams to steal peoples BTC.

But that's not really the point of this thread.

The point is:
Should BITTREX return de-listed coins to their users?

The biggest problem is that this is actually becoming an industry standard practice. Exchanges think it's their right to steal your coins if you don't withdraw them within a 14 day de-listing period.

I would like to keep things transparent and have all coins returned to users.

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
June 28, 2015, 02:21:24 AM
so there is a mass conspiracy to steal worthless shitcoins  Huh
legendary
June 28, 2015, 02:20:14 AM
that's good news, i hope they get rid of all those coins which are just made for pump and dump

That's a bad attitude to have. People pay real BTC for coins. Whether the coin sucks or not, BITTREX should return users coins to them.

You should be mad that BITTREX lists pump n dump coins in the first place. BITTREX shouldn't even list coins that are just made for pump n dumps.

BITTREX has turned into such a scam site, they actually list coins that don't have a block explorer!

I remember maybe 6 months ago or longer BITTREX would review source code, block explorers and not list various coins after the coin failed the review process. Now anyone can pay 3 BTC and get listed on BITTREX even without a block explorer.

Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
June 28, 2015, 01:21:32 AM

Other exchanges that run this de-listing scam:

- c-cex

when C-cex support de-listing scam ?
last year he still listing scamcoin PFC (coin from hashprofit)
he delisting PFC after volume down

pure low volume trading not from scamcoin
Activity: 490
37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP
June 28, 2015, 12:31:55 AM
that's good news, i hope they get rid of all those coins which are just made for pump and dump
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
June 28, 2015, 12:23:51 AM
I also dislike bittrex keeping delisted coins (the very least they should send them back to the address they were deposited from) but I also don't think this poll has any merit. Good luck though.
legendary
June 27, 2015, 11:43:09 PM

I have changed the poll and reset it.

I only see two ways of making BITTREX change their policy.

Scare them with legal action.

Effective their bottom dollar with a negative campaign.

legendary
June 27, 2015, 11:38:08 PM
what were these shitcoins your clients lost and how much do You think they were worth?  Only the shittiest of shitcoins get delisted from trex and if they do there usually is no place else to sell them anyway.

You're right, but I still love having my shit coins. I've lost many different coins. I don't think any of them have ever come back to life.

I don't like BITTREX's de-listing policy because it can be like a final blow to the coin.

BITTREX steals a mass number of coins... coin community completely dies.

It's possible that if BITTREX emails users back their coins... community still exists. The coin could downgrade to a smaller exchange like bluetrade and continue on.

Activity: 644
June 27, 2015, 11:25:01 PM
what were these shitcoins your clients lost and how much do You think they were worth?  Only the shittiest of shitcoins get delisted from trex and if they do there usually is no place else to sell them anyway.
legendary
June 27, 2015, 11:13:15 PM
i voted no, i dont believe in going to the cops

Of course. Just trying to scare BITTREX into changing. I'm not sure how else to get BITTREX to change. They have ignored me for over 9 months on this issue.

I would way rather put together some sort of social media buzz dissin BITTREX all day every day on this issue. It would be a hard thing to put together.

Would you support a negative social media campaign towards BITTREX until they return users coins?

Activity: 310
Merit: 256
Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged
June 27, 2015, 11:06:15 PM
i voted no, i dont believe in going to the cops
legendary
June 27, 2015, 10:32:48 PM

This BITTREX de-listing SCAM can also wreck cryptocoins. Some coins have large percentages of total coins on BITTREX. BITTREX may be able to acquire so many coins through this SCAM that devs and communities lose motivation. This SCAM eliminates many community members of coins after these community members lose their coins.

Pages:
Jump to: