Pages:
Author

Topic: The BITTREX de-listing SCAM - page 3. (Read 5881 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
June 27, 2015, 10:00:26 PM

Bittrex LLC
6077 S. Ft. Apache Rd
Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89148

A USA company stealing peoples coins!

They have the ability to return users coins but instead chose to keep them. A judge would probably determine they are abusing their power.

Maybe the threat of sending multiple complaints to the SEC will change BITTREX's mind on how they return coins to users.

Maybe this thread will be enough to get some pro-active change going on at bittrex.

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
June 27, 2015, 09:53:26 PM
SEC:  LOL see?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
June 27, 2015, 09:44:59 PM

The BITTREX de-listing SCAM

How the scam works:

1) Remove the coin from the exchange.

2) Do not return coins to the owners.

A simple but effective scam.

I have proposed many solutions to BITTREX in an attempt to stop this scam. BITTREX doesn't listen. I do NOT want to write a formal complaint to the SEC about BITTREX on behalf of my 8 clients and myself. My goal here is to have BITTREX make a pro-active change in the way they operate.

Here are some solutions:

1) Allow users to enter a "de-listing public address" where coins will be sent to if the coin ever becomes de-listed.

if users do not have a de-listing address set,

2) Email users the private keys to their funds.

3) Show users the private keys to their de-listed coins inside the HTTPS: BITTREX account panel.

I'm sure there are many other solutions as well.

Other exchanges that run this de-listing scam:

- c-cex

Exchanges that do NOT participate in the de-listing scam:

- poloniex

- cryptsy

Demand more from BITTREX.

* I will give BITTREX until January 1st 2016 to either make appropriate changes to how they operate or issue a press release on this matter.

If they continue to steal users coins, I will have no choice but to report them on behalf of my clients and myself.

Pages:
Jump to: