Pages:
Author

Topic: The Black Pill hashrate enlarger Tool v1.01 for NVIDIA LHR cards - page 3. (Read 1124 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 216
The LHR source code was obtained in the LAPSUS$ hack and they offered to sell it to devs
for the purpose of defeating LHR. I assume this is the result.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
lolminer dev was in a video that said it was more than likely created from the hack on nvidia.  All the unlocker does is constantly refresh the count down timer the nvidia driver uses to enable LHR when it sees that GPU is mining.

I saw that video 2 days ago, whatever was the case, it was good dev miners worked hard to make the lock less effective, up to 78% was good enough given the bs nvidia imposed, in the end was just a simple unlock that somebody figured out and shared and I'm glad to whoever it was.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
Please tell me where this software came from? Over the past week, almost all miners have released releases that remove the hash blocker.
Did Nvidia distribute this solution to all miner developers Smiley or did you buy it on the market?

lolminer dev was in a video that said it was more than likely created from the hack on nvidia.  All the unlocker does is constantly refresh the count down timer the nvidia driver uses to enable LHR when it sees that GPU is mining.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
Please tell me where this software came from? Over the past week, almost all miners have released releases that remove the hash blocker.
Did Nvidia distribute this solution to all miner developers Smiley or did you buy it on the market?
I guess its not an Software that comes from somewhere , and i am also not an pro coder but if there is at least one miner software that have it,
It will be an easy way for an developer to cut down the whole code til you find the pieces that you need .
And then you just have to modify it and get it into your code right , but that is just a guessing from me.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
Activity: 139
Merit: 3

This is a NVIDIA GPU LHR unlock software created for the 511.65 driver or newer. The program needs to be run with admin rights.

Should work on all LHR models with >=8GB memory

After the launch keep the window open and the program running.

https://github.com/sp-hash/TheBlackPill/releases

TheBlackPill.7z
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/bfb7ed449878544c2cdd31d2a46b9ac606acf578c31be46778db00bb9e84978e?nocache=1

Linux comming soon...

So I ran this in Windows to see how it compares to other unlocks and it seems to perform very well, and a full 100% unlock for the 3070Ti card that I have.  There's some variability in the miner reported rate, but the pool reported rate is showing a normal range from 80-90 MH/s at 2miners and with their 30 minute rolling window.

I'll keep it running for a while longer and see how it maintains the unlock over the long term; so far so good!
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
What about lhrv3 ?
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
so.. you're saying that this unlocks LHR cards from older versions of miners that don't have the lhr unlocker?

Yes. Every mining software will work on any algo.  
You can use the old and faster Gminer with only 0.65% fee, or you can mine Vertcoin with the spminer without any limits. This is "The Pill" for LHR cards that unlock the card for all random access memory algos.
But you need a newer driver.

Similar effect as the pill for gtx 1080/1080ti cards GDDR5 memory. You run it in the background, and the LHR cards get a boost in the hashrate.
Activity: 703
Merit: 272
so.. you're saying that this unlocks LHR cards from older versions of miners that don't have the lhr unlocker?
Open sourcing will only speed up and improve the V4 lock...

I don't agree. The more LHR is exposed the more Nvidia will have to spend to improve it. Eventually shareholders
will clue in that it hurts the bottom line.
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
The linux version is not done yet, but will be released.

Seperating the unlocker from the miner is a step in the right direction.

yep. Nvidia is working on LHR lock V4 on the 40x0 series and rumors say that all of them will have LHRV4 code even the 4090.
Open sourcing will only speed up and improve the V4 lock...
Seperating the unlocker from the miner is a step in the right direction. It removes the requirement to run
the miner as admin, as well as working with all miners.

But why not open source and for Linux?
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
This unlocker is not bound to ethash. Works with all miners on all memory algos... Works on the latest nvidia driver, and not only on the older 510 drivers..

Unlock  your LHR cards and hash at fullspeed with the Team Black Miner, Phoenixminer, Srbminer, Miniz, ethminer etc..

Linux version is being created, but not completed yet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 152
What is the advantage of using this pill vs. using T-rex or NBminer, which already include an unlocker? How would your pill work on Linux rigs?
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer

This is a NVIDIA GPU LHR unlock software created for the 511.xx driver or newer (510.xx on linux). The program needs to be run with admin rights.

Should work on all LHR models with >=8GB memory

After the launch keep the window open and the program running.

windows
TheBlackPill.7z
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/bfb7ed449878544c2cdd31d2a46b9ac606acf578c31be46778db00bb9e84978e?nocache=1

v1.01 released (linux)

1.  Fix device selection Linux.
2.  Reduced the priority of the pill to increase performance of the mining thread.

v1.02 released (linux)

1. Fixed relative path problem when run from .bashrc

TheBlackPill_1804_v102.tar.xz
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/35f0eb6c15b27658bb995cfc9ebea1d7ef8214943fd022455bd71150a33ab316?nocache=1
Pages:
Jump to: