Pages:
Author

Topic: The Blocks Factory - Multicoin pool - page 2. (Read 198082 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
April 01, 2019, 11:23:06 AM
its just bad luck, pool works fine
Activity: 6
March 31, 2019, 05:39:17 PM
so I have a L3+ on dgb and am hashing around 500 mh . BUT I am only getting about 80 coin a day when whattomine says I should be getting twice that . what's wrong ? I didn't set any difficulty settings i
Activity: 14
March 31, 2019, 02:12:39 PM
Hello everyone, who knows how things are with pool owners? No one has been answering for a long time in this topic. The author of the topic logged in last time in October 2018. The pool has obvious problems with registration and email notification, installation of updates and the development of the pool itself. Judging by the last message, people also have problems with payments. Why does the pool continue to be so popular? Maybe I do not understand something? Does anyone have any information?

I just started about a week ago and so far no issues with payment going to my wallet. I have my payout set to 1000 DGB and so far have received two payments.
I have been searching but have yet to find another pool that will allow me to mine on SHA-256d. If you know of others please pass it along.

Cheers!

Hi mate, nobody from devs long time ago didn't write here, Pool didn't have update and looks like shit ..(  email notification does't work...

About your question - check here - https://www.dgbwiki.com/index.php?title=Pools and here https://miningpoolstats.stream/
Activity: 4
March 31, 2019, 03:30:56 AM
Hello everyone, who knows how things are with pool owners? No one has been answering for a long time in this topic. The author of the topic logged in last time in October 2018. The pool has obvious problems with registration and email notification, installation of updates and the development of the pool itself. Judging by the last message, people also have problems with payments. Why does the pool continue to be so popular? Maybe I do not understand something? Does anyone have any information?

I just started about a week ago and so far no issues with payment going to my wallet. I have my payout set to 1000 DGB and so far have received two payments.
I have been searching but have yet to find another pool that will allow me to mine on SHA-256d. If you know of others please pass it along.

Cheers!
March 30, 2019, 05:52:29 PM
Activity: 4
March 29, 2019, 08:59:50 AM
Need some help here and I tried searching the forums but could not find anything close to what I have an issue with.
Ok, I am able to mine Digibyte using four Bitmain Antminer S9's and it is hashing correctly at ~54 Th/s. However, when
I look at the dashboard it says I am mining 221,311.851 DGB/Day (est) and I know there is no way that is true. It should
read about ~700 DGB a day, is there something in the setting that I am doing wrong? I currently have the following settings.

User Name.1
(password)
Difficulty = 16384 Seems like a default setting but I don't know how to change it to "1" as per instructions.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers!
Activity: 9
March 21, 2019, 02:08:45 AM
Hello,   

I am contacting you on behalf of DigiByte to let you know about the latest
6.17.2 release.   
This is an important release that we request all pool operators upgrade to
immediately, as it lays the foundation for our future upgrade to the Odocrypt
mining algorithm.   

In addition there are a number of other improvements, specifically the
inclusion of all Bitcoin Core 0.17.1.   
You are now also able to run a single digibyted instance to service all mining
algorithms. If you are going to do this, any time that getblocktemplate by
your pool software, you can now submit the algorithm at that time. This
naturally saves significantly on drive / memory utilization. Alternatively you
can simply perform an over-the-top upgrade of your existing setup and things
will remain the same.   

You can download the latest stable source code from:   
https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte/tree/6.17.2   
This is also in the Master branch.   

You should _not_ use 7.17.1 branch at this time, it is the development branch
for the upcoming algorithm swap and is not ready for building / testing.   

Finally, if you get the opportunity, we would love to know what your coinbase
string is so we can add it to our Wiki:   
https://www.dgbwiki.com/index.php?title=Pools   
This will allow us to put it in to the DigiExplorer / DigiAssets explorer
later on in the year.   

If you could let us know once you have upgraded, we would greatly appreciate
your cooperation
Activity: 434
Merit: 30
March 02, 2019, 10:13:41 AM
lets hope it stays down...

scammers..
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003
March 02, 2019, 05:17:30 AM
Pool down?
Activity: 27
February 28, 2019, 03:35:42 PM
This pool is fkn joke and a plain robbery I must say. I can't access my miners now that's why I'm forced to stay here for couple of days more, but here's the story. When I just joined the DGB output amount was something around predictions but with every day I was going down in payouts more and more. Last 24 hrs I mined 50% of my hashrate amount, how you like it. And the funny thing is that they have estimated amount per hashes on their mainpage and in the same time the real mined amount. Check the screenshot, very clear picture. And plus, now it shows zero hashes for my miners, but they are working, that I know. I'm a little bit angry at them, to say the least. And yes, I'm mining for quite a long time, so don't tell me about luck, pplns etc, I know that maybe better than you. Here's a pure case of cheating.

https://imgur.com/a/kAgAQ3A

Activity: 2
February 25, 2019, 04:54:32 PM
TheBlocksFactory, multicoin pool since 2013

All our pools can be accessed from here : https://theblocksfactory.com/

BAIKAL GIANT X10 Best practices :

• Define one worker per miner
  • Use fixed diff. Ex : Username.workername_diffXXXXX

Recommended Difficulty per miner :

• Groeslt : 4 or 8 --> Username.workername_diff8
  • Qubit : 4 or 8  --> Username.workername_diff8

Post your result to help others find the best setting.

----------------------------------------------------------------

With the blocktime of DGB(15 sec), rejected shares of <5 % in average is ok.

[Global features]:
  • Block's fee are included in the payout in all our pools.
  • transparent stats, you can see your reward for each block directly in the main stats page.
  • Graph : User/Pool hashrate(24h),User payout history/day (14 days), Pool mined/day(30 days).
  • Automatic worker creation,  in cgminer (or other stratum miner) :
    • user: Username.
    • pass: (do not use your web password).
  • Payout: PPLNS/proportional (depending the coin)
  • Fee : between 0 & 2%

[Pools]

Twitter : @TBF_POOL ==> https://twitter.com/TBF_POOL

[Exchanges to sell your coin]

Feel free to report any problems.

ASIC BOOST support, please. Upgrade your pool for new sha256 miners. Thanks
https://imgur.com/a/JIfOPgT
Activity: 1
February 19, 2019, 01:24:21 AM
Why am I unable to log into my account after changing my password? I've been completely locked out of the funds my miner contributed.

Any idea what's going on?
Activity: 434
Merit: 30
February 10, 2019, 02:34:48 PM
scrypt is nice.
sha on multipool is useless, very low profit on multipool.
Activity: 15
February 09, 2019, 02:03:46 PM
the pool have problems... ten days now it's down..

Looking for alternative Digi mining sites until Blocks Factory fixes the issue.  Hate it too, because their interface was very functional, compared to other mining pools.

www.multipool.us

I only use scrypt with this one, no idea about sha. It merge mines with doge and via

miningpoolhub

I use this for groestl and skein.

I moved from blocksfactory after the first stuff up a few years ago and these have been the best alternatives I can find

I'll check that out.  I only have sha miners.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
February 08, 2019, 07:42:48 PM

Looking for alternative Digi mining sites until Blocks Factory fixes the issue.  Hate it too, because their interface was very functional, compared to other mining pools.

www.multipool.us

I only use scrypt with this one, no idea about sha. It merge mines with doge and via

miningpoolhub

I use this for groestl and skein.

I moved from blocksfactory after the first stuff up a few years ago and these have been the best alternatives I can find
Activity: 10
February 08, 2019, 04:52:00 PM
nothing is working... until... who knows... Undecided
February 07, 2019, 08:17:27 AM
Hi, do you have problem with registration ? I didnt recive any email on gmail.... (
Activity: 68
Merit: 24
February 06, 2019, 04:36:15 PM
ok that stinks looking over the posts are there any other large dgb  pools ?
Activity: 68
Merit: 24
February 06, 2019, 04:26:31 PM

the only other decent place with decent hash i can find is hash2coins they have 150 ish gh pools paying out ....have you found another for scrypt?
normally id just fire it on the pool but ill never hit blocks on my own or even with a few friends

there is a pplns pool but its 5% and the hash is kinda low
Pages:
Jump to: