Pages:
Author

Topic: The Blocks Factory - Multicoin pool - page 57. (Read 198209 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 09, 2014, 08:28:05 AM
I wanted to transfer 20000PXC from The Blocks Factory to Cryptsy, and my account balance went ot zero, but nothing was transfered!

And on Transaction history TX ID from this transaction is 0!

Can anyone help me?

I sent your withdrawal in two parts, the phoenixcoind cannot handle such amount from txin = 50.

I set a auto withdrawal to your account in order to prevent this to happen again : you can modify it in your account.

Hello!

Thank you!!!! Very nice of you!
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2014, 03:59:03 PM
I wanted to transfer 20000PXC from The Blocks Factory to Cryptsy, and my account balance went ot zero, but nothing was transfered!

Can anyone help me?

I sent your withdrawal in two parts, the phoenixcoind cannot handle such amount from txin = 50.

I set a auto withdrawal to your account in order to prevent this to happen again : you can modify it in your account.
Activity: 4
November 08, 2014, 04:41:22 AM

Can anyone help me?
Activity: 53
November 03, 2014, 07:04:47 PM
no, i compiled them using the instructions on the getting started page.

Thanks for trying to help, but I'm not going to worry about it. I've spent too much time messing around with it already.
legendary
November 03, 2014, 10:37:36 AM
I was trying to fix my digital ocean mining and I read in a few places that maybe the 512 memory droplet suggested on the getting started page wasn't enough. So I made a 1gb droplet to test it out and i'm still getting the same output:

1 miner threads started, using 'neoscrypt' algorithm
Starting Stratum on stratum+tcp://stratum.pxc.theblocksfactory.com:3332/
Stratum requested work restart
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

can you show your config file and the command line used.

Config file:
Code:
{
    "url" : "stratum+tcp://stratum.pxc.theblocksfactory.com:3332/",
    "user" : "jp333.digitalocean",
    "pass" : "x",
    "algo" : "neoscrypt",
    "retry-pause":"5",
    "quiet" : true
}

command line:
Code:
./minerd -c minerd.conf
I have tried with your config, it's work.

Did you use the precompiled binaries ?
if yes, you should try to compile yourself the source code.
November 02, 2014, 04:19:35 PM
I was trying to fix my digital ocean mining and I read in a few places that maybe the 512 memory droplet suggested on the getting started page wasn't enough. So I made a 1gb droplet to test it out and i'm still getting the same output:

Config file:
Code:
{
    "url" : "stratum+tcp://stratum.pxc.theblocksfactory.com:3332/",
    "user" : "jp333.digitalocean",
    "pass" : "x",
    "algo" : "neoscrypt",
    "retry-pause":"5",
    "quiet" : true
}

command line:
Code:
./minerd -c minerd.conf
Activity: 702
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
November 02, 2014, 04:03:22 PM
Been trying to mine feathercoin with no luck whatsoever.  Downloaded the cgminer_neo from the getting started page.  After figuring out that the included cgminer.conf file points to ifc instead of ftc and getting that fixed I get nothing for several minutes then cgminer has stopped responding.  It does try to mine with a hasrate of around 650k just never gets a share (accepted, rejected or anything) just messages about new blocks.  I tried the cgminer version lucazane linked to a few posts up but that one is even worse.  Either the gpu's fail to initialize with a -5x (something like -52 or -56) error or it starts and slows my entire pc down to a crawl.  Imagine your desktop as a video game at < 1fps.  I have no issues mining other scrypt or keccak coins using either bfgminer or the appropriate cgminer for the keccak.  Is there a different version of cgminer that might work? 
You may find better version and config here :

https://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?/topic/7780-neoscrypt-gpu-miner-public-beta-test/

That was the second version I tried.  Turned my computer into a slideshow. 
legendary
November 02, 2014, 03:24:55 PM

November 02, 2014, 02:10:43 PM

Activity: 490
Merit: 254
November 02, 2014, 11:46:21 AM

I hopped on here for awhile to try and mine some feathercoin, but I routinely see messages:

Code:
[2014-11-01 21:42:17] Waiting for work to be available from pools.
[2014-11-01 21:42:17] Work available from pools, resuming.

This is using cgminer 3.7.7.b., everything else seems to work great; not a lot of rejects, hw errors, or anything else that seems to indicate a problem.

Anyone know where this server is located? Not sure if it is just latency to the server or some setting I have wrong. Seems to work fine otherwise, just these message every few minutes.

Server is in France.
I don't think it's a settings problem.

Maybe a connection problem.

I am in the US, so that make sense. Most likely just latency then.
legendary
November 02, 2014, 05:28:51 AM
Been trying to mine feathercoin with no luck whatsoever.  Downloaded the cgminer_neo from the getting started page.  After figuring out that the included cgminer.conf file points to ifc instead of ftc and getting that fixed I get nothing for several minutes then cgminer has stopped responding.  It does try to mine with a hasrate of around 650k just never gets a share (accepted, rejected or anything) just messages about new blocks.  I tried the cgminer version lucazane linked to a few posts up but that one is even worse.  Either the gpu's fail to initialize with a -5x (something like -52 or -56) error or it starts and slows my entire pc down to a crawl.  Imagine your desktop as a video game at < 1fps.  I have no issues mining other scrypt or keccak coins using either bfgminer or the appropriate cgminer for the keccak.  Is there a different version of cgminer that might work? 
You may find better version and config here :

https://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?/topic/7780-neoscrypt-gpu-miner-public-beta-test/
Just wanted to get some clarification on the new CGB pool.  Might want to check your "Getting Started" links because it's pointing to instructions for Neoscrypt.

Um, yeah, gonna need a port for that, assuming it's stratum.cgb.theblocksfactory.com

stratum.dgb.theblocksfactory.com:3337

I will update that.

I hopped on here for awhile to try and mine some feathercoin, but I routinely see messages:

Code:

This is using cgminer 3.7.7.b., everything else seems to work great; not a lot of rejects, hw errors, or anything else that seems to indicate a problem.

Anyone know where this server is located? Not sure if it is just latency to the server or some setting I have wrong. Seems to work fine otherwise, just these message every few minutes.

Server is in France.
I don't think it's a settings problem.

Maybe a connection problem.

Activity: 490
Merit: 254
November 01, 2014, 10:45:31 PM

Code:

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
November 01, 2014, 07:48:31 PM
Just wanted to get some clarification on the new CGB pool.  Might want to check your "Getting Started" links because it's pointing to instructions for Neoscrypt.

Um, yeah, gonna need a port for that, assuming it's stratum.cgb.theblocksfactory.com

Activity: 702
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
November 01, 2014, 06:19:47 PM
November 01, 2014, 04:38:21 PM
newbie question here - I just started playing around with cpu mining, and I was trying to use digital ocean to mine phoenixcoin using the "getting started" tab on theblocksfactory website. My knowledge of linux is from 2 computer science courses 12 years ago, but I was able to fight my way through and get minerd installed. I'm trying to run and I keep getting this:

https://i.imgur.com/9tB912h.png

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
legendary
October 30, 2014, 04:08:08 PM
Hello))) I beg you help me with a batch file on ISIC Gridseed it on NeoScrypt for mining FTC

for earlier thanks
Gridseed don't work on Neoscrypt

Have been credited now for over 5hrs 15mins now with no confirms, Is something wrong?

Thanks

Pm me with the following information : Coin, username & txid
Activity: 1
October 30, 2014, 04:00:04 PM
Have been credited now for over 5hrs 15mins now with no confirms, Is something wrong?

Thanks
Activity: 1
October 30, 2014, 02:40:40 PM
Hello))) I beg you help me with a batch file on ISIC Gridseed it on NeoScrypt for mining FTC

for earlier thanks
legendary
October 29, 2014, 12:12:36 PM
just updated PXC & IPC pool : you should have less rejected shares.
legendary
October 29, 2014, 09:39:01 AM

Yeah, I didn't try PXC, but that's the same thing happening to me on the IPC pool. I don't think it's anything you're doing. I tested from sever different computers. I'm retesting with cgminer at the moment to see if it has something to do w/ the cpu miner.

UPDATE:
Tried on cgminer, only let it run for about 5 minutes. 58 accepted, 45 rejected... on IPC and PXC.

The FTC pool works perfectly on both CPU and GPU, however.

Sorry Noob question.
When i try to run cgminer 4.7.0

cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://stratum.pxc.theblocksfactory.com:3332 -u user.worker -p x

"No devices detected"
"waiting for usb hotplug device..." 
"Probing for an alive pool"
"Network diff set at 0"
"Stratum from pool 0 detected new block"
"
"
"

Do i need to specifiy what device in login command?
I am only running CPU and Nvidia card.  Trying to mine with CPU, since vid card was only purchased for video playback.

you need to use the correct cgminer version :  https://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?/topic/7780-neoscrypt-gpu-miner-public-beta-test/
Pages:
Jump to: