Pages:
Author

Topic: The BM @Fox Campaigns stole the escrowed bounty funds. - page 2. (Read 434 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1485
I'm a bit confused. Looking at the bounty thread, I think the payment will be in SSC and not USDT? But the BM received USDT and unilaterally trade it for aevo tokens [whatever that is] and lost significant value of the escrowed fund? What's the price of SSC right now? I assume they, the SSC token, have dropped very significantly and the BM can still "fulfill" their obligation to pay SSC to their participants?

But... the project itself is also questionable [though it's a bit moot, given they've rug pulled, so it's kinda proven that they're indeed just another trash project] because they send USDT instead of SSC, while the "contract" said the bounty participants will be paid with SSC. I am correct this far?

Yes. Through old messages in the FOX Campaigns group, he received USDT from the project team because the project's currency was facing liquidity issues, and the price of $SSC was very low at that time. So, the BM reached an agreement with the project team to pay the hunters in USDT. It is worth noting that they changed the old project links and everything to Shine Chain [CMC] on Blockchain V2.

That crooked-but-fulfilled obligation aside, BM's decision to take their own decision to trade the fund is definitely warrant a big question of their competence, and I am supporting the flag just for this reason because they're clearly can't be trusted and people will be at risk of losing fund if they interact with them in any form.
Exactly, he should not have acted on his own with the participants' funds as they are certainly not responsible for his loss. Frankly, I do not believe this story, and I am convinced that he stole the money. He launched another airdrop and a new bounty campaign afterward, and if his intention was to compensate the participants, he would have paid them from the fees he received for promoting these new projects.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
I'm a bit confused. Looking at the bounty thread, I think the payment will be in SSC and not USDT? But the BM received USDT and unilaterally trade it for aevo tokens [whatever that is] and lost significant value of the escrowed fund? What's the price of SSC right now? I assume they, the SSC token, have dropped very significantly and the BM can still "fulfill" their obligation to pay SSC to their participants?

That crooked-but-fulfilled obligation aside, BM's decision to take their own decision to trade the fund is definitely warrant a big question of their competence, and I am supporting the flag just for this reason because they're clearly can't be trusted and people will be at risk of losing fund if they interact with them in any form.

But... the project itself is also questionable [though it's a bit moot, given they've rug pulled, so it's kinda proven that they're indeed just another trash project] because they send USDT instead of SSC, while the "contract" said the bounty participants will be paid with SSC. I am correct this far?

Then I assume they expect the BM to buy SSC himself, thus create a sudden surge, of which I assume they'll use the opportunity to dump their reserved token before bounty participants can dump theirs.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1485
What happened:: I have received numerous complaints about Fox Campaigns, the bounty manager who managed the 5-week Shinescan Coin bounty. The USDT, which this bounty manager escrowed from the project team, was supposed to be distributed to the participants one/two weeks after the campaign ended, which was after October 14th.

I have already contacted this bounty manager on Telegram, whose username is @Riad_FoxTeam, and he is the leader of the group @foxcampaigns. He informed me that he lost the total amount of 1100 USDT during trading. According to him, he bought Aevo tokens at $3 each, and the token lost 80% of its value, leading to the loss of the funds that were supposed to be distributed to the bounty hunters. I asked him why he did this, as he was supposed to distribute the USDT to the participants without risking it in trading. He said that he and his friend believed they could double the amount. He told me that he would recover the lost amount when the bull run approached soon. I told him that it’s not the participants’ fault to bear the consequences of his recklessness and control over their funds, but he has now stopped responding. I will include the BM chat and the TX hash below.

Bounty Manager Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/fox-campaigns-3503908  | FLAG

Reference Link: [🦊BOUNTY🦊] Shinescan Coin - $8,000 in SSC Coins

Amount Scammed: 1100 USDT [This is what was mentioned in his groups HERE + HERE + HERE (It is worth noting that the project he promoted seems to have closed all its accounts, and even their official website is no longer operational, so I cannot now contact the project team to confirm if he received only this amount or if they sent him the full amount).

Proof of Payment:
https://bscscan.com/tx/0xe2fd1dcac61a55cca2263761fd83b3262b657f4af2ea4411e3243c72cec8f287

PM/Chat Logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QWSeLkNXONlhhLzL_9xww6StTHvN5Uy9/view?usp=sharing

Additional information: I don’t believe he can recover the escrowed funds lost during trading due to his ignorance. Months have passed, and when participants asked him about the distribution date, he said 'soon.' He has also restricted posting in his official Telegram group to prevent participants from claiming their rights.
Pages:
Jump to: