Pages:
Author

Topic: The bottom is near... - page 2. (Read 4169 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
December 13, 2018, 07:18:02 PM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

looks like the bottom is close people....

what do you'll think?

3 months latter bottom looks much closer

BTC at $3000
ETH at $100
LTC at $25
Good progression. Wait for another 3 months and hope it will be 1500/50/12.5. And then!! we will see bottom.

Any words about BTC production costs near $3k and impossibility to mine from miners below this price becomes not so true. I think many big farms has less cost for one BTC. And that's why dump can be lower more and more

Miners stop mining all the time. When price goes down. That then reduce difficulty to all other miners and get higher chance to mine a block so they get more for same electricity invested.  There is no fixed mining cost it basically changes every second when more miners join or leave Bitcoin network.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 03:00:58 AM
The reality is always cruel. The cryptocurrency market has told everyone in recent months that coins don't have a bottom, so the current cryptocurrency price will still fall, and now the cryptocurrency market is not healthy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
December 11, 2018, 04:48:41 PM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
I guess your estimations are little wrong, because there is nothing certain in this market when everybody says we will rise, we are seeing big dumps and sometimes the opposite of this situation so I dont say about the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
December 11, 2018, 04:35:08 PM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?

It is so amusing to look at all the prognosis and wonder again why we are reading them? Just for chatting.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 11, 2018, 02:17:25 PM
Sadly the bottom wasn't $6,000.
and I'd love to see that bottom rather than endangering another bottom to come thru $2,500.
Its already at bottom and if you continue expecting that bottom would be at 2500$ and then you might be thinking of buying ti should not happen that the rise takes off from here and start crossing 7-8k range and then you keep thinking why dint you bought at 3500$.

The bottom is behind. Now, the cryptomarket is absolutely ready to go forward and up. I am waiting for the stable altcoins and Bitcoin growth. Probably, everything will start in January 2019.

Really? Are you sure we've bottomed out already? Because people have been calling the wrong bottom ever since this decline started and those bottom supports keep on getting broken.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 11, 2018, 01:12:21 PM
I think that the bottom was not yet. Bitcoin may fall to $ 1,500. It seems to me that this is possible. although before it seemed fantastic
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 01:05:46 PM
and I'd love to see that bottom rather than endangering another bottom to come thru $2,500.
Its already at bottom and if you continue expecting that bottom would be at 2500$ and then you might be thinking of buying ti should not happen that the rise takes off from here and start crossing 7-8k range and then you keep thinking why dint you bought at 3500$.

The bottom is behind. Now, the cryptomarket is absolutely ready to go forward and up. I am waiting for the stable altcoins and Bitcoin growth. Probably, everything will start in January 2019.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
December 11, 2018, 06:38:36 AM
We were saying the bottom is 3500-4k dollar but we saw that this is wrong now and actually there is no bottom at crypto market, btc can be 500 dollar for example and is there a reason for not being this, I guess no so I cant say bottom is near.
Its true, bottom is still unpredictable and there is still no assurance in cryptomarket. I hope to see the bottom now, so we can start all over again. We should learn from the past trend now, and expect less in cryptomarket. The bear market may stay with us for a longer time so be patient, continue to believe in cryptomarket and soon we will see the sun again.

We will end in a loss of 85% of its peak. That comes down to around $3,000. Last weekend we came close, but we will probably drop a little further.
Hopefully that’t the real bottom, it really hurts but i have no choice but to keep on holding and keep on buying more coins so I can have more profit. The future is still with cryptocurrency, let’s claim it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 11, 2018, 05:05:59 AM
We will end in a loss of 85% of its peak. That comes down to around $3,000. Last weekend we came close, but we will probably drop a little further.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 11, 2018, 05:01:23 AM
Reading the last few threads, it is obvious people are ready for any eventuality in the space with the price dump, They are really frustrated.
Activity: 308
December 11, 2018, 04:44:30 AM
I do not think that institutional investors really care where the Bitcoin price ends in 2018, just because they look at things in a period of three to five years.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 04:39:00 AM
the price of bitcoin has fallen very deep this is a very good opportunity because you can buy bitcoin again when cheap prices like this, it's really terrible to see crypto markets that have begun to show the end of its heyday.
Yes it is giving opportunity to many investors to buy more coins but you know in this market only expert investors put their money while the new and non-experienced investors escape away from here as they do not know the future potential of Bitcoin and many other high potential coins.
Activity: 644
December 10, 2018, 08:03:12 AM
it is not near.

i said myself same : this is the bottom when btc dropped 13000$. it will drop to 1300 now, and i cant say even 1300 will be bottom aftermore.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
December 10, 2018, 06:13:18 AM
I think it is useless now to try to identify the precise bottom, because no one will ever take it.
Instead, it would be a wise decision to start buying and shortly adding Bitcoins and the Coin you prefer, because I think they are very low.

If you believe in the technology behind the crypyo it is useless to look at every day graphics and quotes, because many Coin and companies born in the last two years, will be the new Google, Facebook, Amazon and Apple, in 5 or 10 years; so even if you buy Bitcoin now at $ 3600 or $ 100 Eth and they lose another 20-30%, or even 50%, we are near the end of this long downtrend, and at the next bull run these prices will make us smile, and they will be a distant memory :-)

Right. Attempting to take the bottom is as useless as trying to take the high. The best way to be a market participant is to make your plan and follow it.
Activity: 392
December 10, 2018, 04:57:58 AM
We were saying the bottom is 3500-4k dollar but we saw that this is wrong now and actually there is no bottom at crypto market, btc can be 500 dollar for example and is there a reason for not being this, I guess no so I cant say bottom is near.
Activity: 350
December 09, 2018, 01:09:58 PM
There will be no bottom. I believe in crypto and I am sure that bad days are over and we will see a good growth in the next year
I also tend to think that it was simply a bad year for cryptocurrency. And in no case can you write off cryptocurrency from the accounts - it will remind you loudly about yourself.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
December 10, 2018, 03:25:39 AM
I think it is useless now to try to identify the precise bottom, because no one will ever take it.
Instead, it would be a wise decision to start buying and shortly adding Bitcoins and the Coin you prefer, because I think they are very low.

If you believe in the technology behind the crypyo it is useless to look at every day graphics and quotes, because many Coin and companies born in the last two years, will be the new Google, Facebook, Amazon and Apple, in 5 or 10 years; so even if you buy Bitcoin now at $ 3600 or $ 100 Eth and they lose another 20-30%, or even 50%, we are near the end of this long downtrend, and at the next bull run these prices will make us smile, and they will be a distant memory :-)

Activity: 700
Merit: 136
December 09, 2018, 08:40:10 PM
For many months, the bottom of the year was around $6000 until it broke down last month. We do not where the final bottom is until bitcoin goes back above $6K to start next bull.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 09, 2018, 07:58:09 PM
But the bottom decrease more. Because everymonth the value of the bitcoin and altcoins decrease very low the value .
We hope this price now is the highesy bottom and not to decrease more again I think this is enough of dumping. Time to start pumping again.
Activity: 322
December 09, 2018, 07:51:12 PM

We should not think negatively about how we think we will act, so we believe that the market will quickly stabilize and we will quickly gain more profit from entering the market. digital technology
Pages:
Jump to: