Pages:
Author

Topic: The bottom is near... - page 10. (Read 4169 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 304
October 10, 2018, 04:15:17 AM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

looks like the bottom is close people....

what do you'll think?

The bottom is close! But let's hope that the bitcoin goes to the bottom to push our legs stronger and spit even higher than the first time!)
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
October 10, 2018, 03:50:33 AM
I expect a big move very soon (to the upside).
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 03:30:18 AM
Yeah we are on bottom now. Last month we are in bottom again and I guess we will be in bottom next month. This market needs time more and more. We should just wait the increasing and dont be deceived, stay cool. Sell your whole altcoins and after that you have cash and go to buy Bitcoin with whole your money. Hold your bitcoins 6 months at least and you will earn a lot of money.
I really understand your opinion, because it would be nice to do exactly as you say. But first you need to wait for market stabilization and increase in coin prices from our portfolio and already then sell and buy Bitcoin.
Recently, I have greatly decreased Bitcoin's trust. a lot of negative information, because of which such an opinion is formed. It is very bad that the price of Bitcoin influences the entire crypto-currency market very much.
When you see post like this then one should understand that the bottom is close or we are at the bottom of the market, I was watching Bloomberg yesterday and say a post on how institutional investors are getting into the space, it is people like you that are falling into their trap, they want to shake you out of your position and bring the price up
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
October 02, 2018, 03:05:03 AM
Crypto is like pushing a beach ball under water. The more governments and bankers have attempted to suppress the price of crypto. The further they have attempted to push the beach ball deeper under water. Once the price suppression stops. Like the beach ball rapidly rising to the surface. So too will the price of crypto explode.

That's very true! Even one of the top ico in August Vernam, which collected 1m$+ have now issues with Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission, so many financial commissions of different countries are getting stricter to ICO. Maybe that's for good, as fewer scam projects will be out and if they will decide to do one, they will be punished in full. England also wants to present some regulations on their side. I would prefer to trade the tokens which fall under some country laws, then to be on the Wild West. Also, I think all those steps could be a good point for market reversal. What do you think about such logic?
That's right and banks that need this chain of technology should revolutionize their banks to become future banks and they don't deserve to press crypto. Some countries also began to accept and consider for mass adoption and the good impact of crypto, for the government or its citizens.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 02:15:14 AM
Yeah we are on bottom now. Last month we are in bottom again and I guess we will be in bottom next month. This market needs time more and more. We should just wait the increasing and dont be deceived, stay cool. Sell your whole altcoins and after that you have cash and go to buy Bitcoin with whole your money. Hold your bitcoins 6 months at least and you will earn a lot of money.
I really understand your opinion, because it would be nice to do exactly as you say. But first you need to wait for market stabilization and increase in coin prices from our portfolio and already then sell and buy Bitcoin.
Recently, I have greatly decreased Bitcoin's trust. a lot of negative information, because of which such an opinion is formed. It is very bad that the price of Bitcoin influences the entire crypto-currency market very much.

I think you don't have to listen with the negative information and you can search from the other website so you can find the truth about bitcoin. I think we see the bottom of the price and now the price still stable in the price now, and I think the price will be back to the higher price this month. Be patient for a while and don't give up from the cryptocurrency because you can see your profit will come to you again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
October 01, 2018, 07:53:11 PM
Crypto is like pushing a beach ball under water. The more governments and bankers have attempted to suppress the price of crypto. The further they have attempted to push the beach ball deeper under water. Once the price suppression stops. Like the beach ball rapidly rising to the surface. So too will the price of crypto explode.

That's very true! Even one of the top ico in August Vernam, which collected 1m$+ have now issues with Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission, so many financial commissions of different countries are getting stricter to ICO. Maybe that's for good, as fewer scam projects will be out and if they will decide to do one, they will be punished in full. England also wants to present some regulations on their side. I would prefer to trade the tokens which fall under some country laws, then to be on the Wild West. Also, I think all those steps could be a good point for market reversal. What do you think about such logic?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 04:53:56 PM
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 03:59:34 PM
Activity: 368
October 01, 2018, 03:57:56 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
October 01, 2018, 03:44:35 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October 01, 2018, 12:14:42 PM
Bulletpoint view:

* BTC seems to have bottomed out around the 21-month EMA, currently located at $6,150.

* A UTC close above the falling trendline seen in the daily chart would open up upside toward $7,429 (September high). A high volume move above that level would add credence to BTC's repeated defense of the 21-month EMA and confirm a bearish-to-bullish trend change.

* On the downside, a convincing move below the 21-month EMA will likely embolden the bears.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 01, 2018, 04:20:01 AM
I think we've seen the lower levels in crypto coins, the expected thing is a spark to ignite the bull season. Investors are waiting for a mobility. People have been bored with the long duration of the bear season:)
Big players are needed to buy and hold to start the sparks, the bottom can't be predicted as well with the new bull run we need to trust and
keep our coins holds, after this bearish market bull  run will overpower the market and our investment will be healthy again, keep monitoring
and learned how to be more patients in order to gain decent amount of growth from your initial capital.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 01, 2018, 04:03:17 AM
I think we've seen the lower levels in crypto coins, the expected thing is a spark to ignite the bull season. Investors are waiting for a mobility. People have been bored with the long duration of the bear season:)
Activity: 476
October 01, 2018, 02:18:45 AM
What bottom? Because from what I have observed, BTC stays at very strong price of $6k. It is now $6,5k to be exact. You also don't have to worry about eth and all the other altcoins because once btc starts rising, altcoins always comes after.
Activity: 406
October 01, 2018, 02:06:18 AM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
It seems that this bottom is at the level of bitcoin in 6k, and the ether is 200 dollars. Now the market has nothing to do but grow and attract whales and investors and return to its former level.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 01, 2018, 01:45:20 AM
There is some indication that we've hit the bottom, but we don't know for sure yet. It will take probably a couple of months of rising prices and a total crypto cap towards $500 billion before people will be confident that we are back in a bull market.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 30, 2018, 07:44:58 PM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
The market value of most cryptos are indeed having their worst this yeat but let's hope that it will no longer fall even more. Besides, green marks can now be seen on some cryptos in the market which might be the beginning of the increase or for this year's bull run. Holding at this point would really be an advantage once recovery starts to occur and it should be something to hope for.
Activity: 345
September 30, 2018, 06:37:54 AM
Everything is in a bad state, but this state is not very critical, there was probably a time when it was much worse, but with the onslaught still managed and achieved what they wanted, got out.
Activity: 350
September 30, 2018, 07:19:56 PM
I think the bottom is still not clear. In my way of thinking, waiting a little bit more to buy some ethereum and neo can be reasonable decisions. I think the prices are not at their the lowest levels.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 30, 2018, 05:39:02 AM
Those who bought the bottom not only in the top altcoins will make a lot of profit and I am sure of it bull market is starting like what happen in ETN 200+% and soon other altcoins will follow and we will see a altcoins will make a 1000+% in one day only. Goodluck everyone.

in any case, if someone invested in the crypto currency today, then get a good profit if the market rises to the level of 2017. One can only guess what are the advantages of such investments.

In any case, the profit level was much higher in 2017, especially given the fact that many users invested in the crypto currency in 2016, when Bitcoin had a price of about $ 500.

all the same, the market of cryptocurrencies has huge prospects for growth, especially in interaction with the stock market.
Pages:
Jump to: