Pages:
Author

Topic: The bounty group is dead - page 3. (Read 2092 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 17, 2020, 02:36:37 PM
Some simply deceived people, and some took on a scam project, after which they could not get rid of this bad case. It is a pity that there are people who only want to cash in on others.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
June 17, 2020, 02:30:49 PM
Yes, I still remember some of the bounty managers listed above. and it looks like the group manager channel is no longer active or managing projects again. maybe some of them have changed the name of the new bounty group or been quiet because they don't have a good project they want to manage again.
Activity: 842
June 17, 2020, 01:30:16 PM
I think some of the telegram groups mentioned above are still active, but maybe they are more careful to choose some bounty projects because as we know, there are a lot of scam projects now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
June 17, 2020, 12:32:52 PM
It's not strange for many bounty groups to die or not be active, because right now it's hard to find good projects. Even though it's not scams,
the pay for bounty hunters is very small. And IEO projects are not guaranteed profits, because many IEO projects after the open trade,
the price immediately dumped. And events like that make bounty managers close their groups. And hopefully there will be improvements
in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
June 17, 2020, 12:15:25 PM
Anytime a Bounty group is dead, it clearly indicates that the Bounty team does not interest anyone anymore, not the Bounty hunters or projects.

It works two ways always because projects always want a Bounty team that has a strong fanbase which will ensure good work done.

There are fewer Bounty managers in this days, so its more easy to choose where to belong as an hunter

There are many reasons why these groups are inactive, especially I can tell about mine, @officialbountyportals, Its because these days most projects are scam or projected to be a scam, which means angry bounty hunters, Which they should as they have not been paid, what they have been offered to perform bounty tasks. That's why we try our best not to manage those project which seems scam, but we are not got obviously, some times we might make mistake while choosing a project because they have professionally developed project that no one can suspect them to be a scam. Secondly these days ICO project do not have funding, they just want free money and do not want to pay from there own pocket to hire a good manager for their projects, They just want to do the task by themselves or hire cheap newbie managers which in turn leads to a lot of complaints, messy sheets and eventually a scam. 

Well, there is saying, there is NO free money.
Activity: 882
June 17, 2020, 12:04:31 PM
You don't need bounty groups to choose good bounty campaigns, all available bounties through bounty groups are available on this forum, since the first day I've been on here I don't use bounty groups for picking bounty campaigns
Yes, never be too dependent on bounty groups. They can manage projects well, but there are also many scam projects that they manage. We need to perform bounty analysis and selection in our own opinion
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
June 17, 2020, 12:03:22 PM
I think new projects don't want to work with them, and that's why these groups die. Currently I see Bounty Detective, they are promoting a lot of good bounty and are listed in the exchanges. I hope they continue their work and do not die like other groups

right now it is true what you say that the Bounty Detective absorbs a lot of new projects, and I also cannot guarantee that all of them will succeed well, even if the projects introduced are good enough. but I see a separate problem if all the problems are only applied in the telegram https://t.me/BountyDetective only. with so many projects there will obviously be many obstacles and if all are accommodated in one telegram not assisted with an adequate system there will be a lot of obstacles that cannot be solved. there used to be a pretty good BountyPortals who had added a system for correction to make it easier to help the work of social media bounties, unfortunately he was also affected by time as well.
Not all bounty projects from bounty detective are good, don't rely on them, though they guarantee bounty rewards but not all the projects are good, make sure you do your own research before making your decision
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
June 17, 2020, 12:02:15 PM
You don't need bounty groups to choose good bounty campaigns, all available bounties through bounty groups are available on this forum, since the first day I've been on here I don't use bounty groups for picking bounty campaigns
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 17, 2020, 11:53:24 AM
I think new projects don't want to work with them, and that's why these groups die. Currently I see Bounty Detective, they are promoting a lot of good bounty and are listed in the exchanges. I hope they continue their work and do not die like other groups

right now it is true what you say that the Bounty Detective absorbs a lot of new projects, and I also cannot guarantee that all of them will succeed well, even if the projects introduced are good enough. but I see a separate problem if all the problems are only applied in the telegram https://t.me/BountyDetective only. with so many projects there will obviously be many obstacles and if all are accommodated in one telegram not assisted with an adequate system there will be a lot of obstacles that cannot be solved. there used to be a pretty good BountyPortals who had added a system for correction to make it easier to help the work of social media bounties, unfortunately he was also affected by time as well.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
June 17, 2020, 11:46:08 AM
I still see a few active groups. Maybe it's because the current situation is too bad and there are too few new projects, so they have been silent for a long time. I recently saw krypital group working again and it looks like they're about to do a new project this month.
Those dead groups have nothing to do with the current condition of crypto market. Those groups have already created for the scamming purpose and the scammers who created it have gone.
I have seen so many death groups
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
June 17, 2020, 10:18:07 AM
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
June 17, 2020, 10:06:01 AM
Anytime a Bounty group is dead, it clearly indicates that the Bounty team does not interest anyone anymore, not the Bounty hunters or projects.

It works two ways always because projects always want a Bounty team that has a strong fanbase which will ensure good work done.

There are fewer Bounty managers in this days, so its more easy to choose where to belong as an hunter
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
June 17, 2020, 09:52:27 AM
I still see a few active groups. Maybe it's because the current situation is too bad and there are too few new projects, so they have been silent for a long time. I recently saw krypital group working again and it looks like they're about to do a new project this month.
never followed Krypital but it looks like the project they handle is always good and for staging they have launched a bounty using bounty platform from webounty with a little allocation, I think after this they will hold a bounty again but posted on bitcointalk.
I have seen a few of their bounty topics in the past. Most of their campaigns were successful and helped many people get money, but for Eloncity it was a scam campaign and it made them lose their reputation.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
June 17, 2020, 09:38:59 AM
maybe because most of the projects they manage end up scam so they are no longer trusted by the community and maybe they give up to handle the bounty again
Yes, it could be, because they also feel tired when the project experiences a scam and many of the same questions from the people who have taken part in the project they are handling, automatically they also do not know what to answer and are forced to stop holding a new project.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
Dextrust.org #Defi
June 17, 2020, 09:31:39 AM
never followed Krypital but it looks like the project they handle is always good and for staging they have launched a bounty using bounty platform from webounty with a little allocation, I think after this they will hold a bounty again but posted on bitcointalk.
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
June 17, 2020, 09:14:20 AM
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
June 17, 2020, 09:03:53 AM
Bounty groups are dead, forget them and move on, you don't need bounty groups to choose good bounty projects, I can still remember bingo bounties and the best bounty from them is Gowithmi, since Gowithmi no other bounty projects

How they can chose the good ones? Most of the times, whether a project is scam or not will be known only after the completion of the bounty project. And despite that, in many cases it is the campaign managers who have to deal with the unpaid bounty hunters. Users assume that the campaign manager had prior knowledge about the scam, even if no such evidence exists.
Activity: 994
June 17, 2020, 08:59:33 AM
maybe because most of the projects they manage end up scam so they are no longer trusted by the community and maybe they give up to handle the bounty again
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
June 17, 2020, 08:59:13 AM
Bounty groups are dead, forget them and move on, you don't need bounty groups to choose good bounty projects, I can still remember bingo bounties and the best bounty from them is Gowithmi, since Gowithmi no other bounty projects
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
June 17, 2020, 08:39:39 AM
Some gift channel groups that no longer function, can they no longer be trusted as managers so that no projects will be managed by them?
Although some of these telegram groups are popular with the gifts they managed before.

@qqwx_bounty
@arnobs_bounty
@KrypitalBounty
@RoyalTeamBounty
@Officialbountyportals
@topbountymanager
@bountiesbybernard
@bountygroupp
@bingobounties
@bountiesbykopisusu
@bountycloud
@bountyhive
@adsistmediabounty
@BountySuiteSupport

this has been the case because more bounties were now replaced by social mining. It has also lessen when ICOs eventually became less popular for the community.
The reason these bounty groups die because they have lost their credibility. They promoted too many scam projects in 2018 and 2019, and since then the bounty hunter has lost faith in them and never paid attention to these groups.
Pages:
Jump to: