Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bounty Hunter Problem - page 2. (Read 498 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 04:10:13 AM
The major problem that bounty hunters has is their quickness to dump there tokens the gain from engaging in bounty hunting the dumping has a negative effect of the price of the coin
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 09:50:54 AM
This problem looks kinda real. I think both hunters and companies are to be blamed. Companies should start give hunters the confidence that their coins will worth more and hunters should trust them.
Activity: 72
September 11, 2018, 09:49:39 AM
I doubt the bounty hunters make as much difference as people imagine. I blame the founders normally, they heavily market during their ICO and then stop their marketing as soon as the ICO is finished, if it doesn't get listed quickly then obviously the price will drop.
Activity: 89
September 11, 2018, 09:41:33 AM
I think that the major problem that a lot of us bounty hunters face is lack of patience. A host of us just think of how we get bounty rewards, and then sell them off as soon as we can, without even blinking an eye and thinking of how our actions affect the market. we should be more patient, and not everytime sell sell, sometimes, hodl.
Activity: 152
September 08, 2018, 04:27:02 PM
The ICO project many scams and it's very difficult to track. Especially now that the price of coins was falling so that they keep the coins. With the condition of coins that fall is also impacting the not good against Altcoin who have not been able to get in Exchange.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 04:16:01 PM
There should be full transparency on the holdings of the project team, if it dumps that quickly it is likely to be pre-sale early investors and the team members. Bounty hunters only own 1 or 2% of the token allocation but we get the blame anyway.
Activity: 67
September 08, 2018, 03:57:09 PM
also, the dumping is considerably more aggravated when the ICO coin is a masternode one with an abundance. Than the early adopters from the ICO pre-deal set up hubs and frequently aggregate a great deal before it even enters a trade and when it does they dump to recover there cash spent on the ICO causing a gigantic lessening in cost. I have been scorched by a couple of masternode based ICO coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
September 08, 2018, 03:54:54 PM
Most of the project is very poorly shown at the stage of ICO and bounty hunters lose faith in the project. If the project can not redeem the tokens that the bounty hunters sell, it means that the coin have bad  liquidity. I think that the bounty hunterss will not sell the project tokens that they like.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
September 08, 2018, 03:19:54 PM
Lots of problems have to be faced like fraud ICO. Or the token already acquired but not included in the Exchange. A number of the problems often encountered by bounty hunters. But this all depends on our ability to conduct elections to the ICO project.
Activity: 135
September 08, 2018, 03:15:35 PM
i think  the  bounty problem is that they used to dump any coin gotten from bounties,,though i dont blame  them either because most coin  self are not valuable and they have no potential to keep for so long so that  is why they used to dump their token
Activity: 98
September 08, 2018, 03:11:14 PM
One of the major problems which the bounty hunter have is the fact that they dump very quickly and this is detested by a number of investors and some reasonable bounty hunter. The effect of dumping quickly Can be seen on the price of the coin which will become low
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
August 29, 2018, 07:55:28 PM
Well, alot of the dump happens as to why founders refuse to sacrifice anything to the progress of their project.
Activity: 166
August 29, 2018, 07:43:36 PM
Despite the bitcoin drops, now many people are moaning this problem. There are many bounty campaign scams now, so many bounty participant don't get reward or tokens. It definitely disappoint the participant. In other hand, the number of bounty hunter are increasing, of course the number of tokens earn are lower.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
August 29, 2018, 07:28:39 PM
People dump due to uncertainty, infact i have experienced this so many times, but the truth remains that if a project is well managed and supported, no matter the dump the coins will still pick up certainly.
Currently participating in bounty campaigns is no longer a good income for the bounty hunter because there are too many scam projects. I think the participants should have a new direction for themselves to continue to participate in this market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 07:26:20 PM
Bounty Hunter helps the team to create a community of tokens, this is very important.
because ico will die without a community, bounty hunters are not the cause of the decline in ico prices, but investors also do the same thing throwing their tokens immediately.
Activity: 98
August 29, 2018, 07:24:21 PM
People dump due to uncertainty, infact i have experienced this so many times, but the truth remains that if a project is well managed and supported, no matter the dump the coins will still pick up certainly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
August 29, 2018, 07:17:52 PM
Well, in some way you are right. When entering the bounty you hope to get some profit from it for several months. In the next you get these coins then wait for their growth and as a result the price drops below ten times even though you could sell them in the beginning and even fix the profit. So in the end, you are holding and theoretically already leaving in the negative, although you could sell everything and buy again at the bottom. At such times it is better to do trading than to keep coins about the end of the project although last year the situation was completely different than now.
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 07:12:42 PM
Somehow, project are to be blame for given immediately the token to bounty hunters. If they avoid massive dumping their they should lock the token by certain range of time. But I doubt its only the hunters that contribute the decrease of price. A good example is a project Elysian! They don't distribute the token to the bounty hunters until now and planning to distribute it by October end. But look at the price after the ICO ended it was decreased to almost 70% from the ICO price. This is a good example that not just the bounty hunters are to be blame when price decrease.
Activity: 153
August 29, 2018, 07:06:37 PM
Are there even that many coins at all being awarded in bounties that have any value.  Most of the coins I get are complete rubbish.  I may have to re-evaluate how I pick bounties.  I have been doing Bounty Hive which is turning out to be like working for free. 

A good idea to evaluate the right way to choose a bounty. This is difficult to do because there is no effective way to determine whether or not a project is good. The dump problem by the bounty hunter, I thought, was not true, because it must have been anticipated by the development team. A good project development team will always try to maintain prices.
Activity: 58
August 29, 2018, 07:04:05 PM

I've joined many bounties myself. Can't blame the bounty hunter some come from the bounty manager itself who created a bunch of Fake entries and claim lot more than others.
I manage a few bounty campaigns in the past I've seen many fake entries from the same people who try to abuse the campaign. Strict rules need to apply for a Bounty campaign.
and for the dumper, this problems kinda hard to be controlled. Maybe if they start paying using ETH, LTC or BTC that probably will solve this issues.

Honestly, it is true that people create fake account all because they want to get higher stakes and all that.. but it is very alarming to hear that bounty managers fill in many fake accounts so as to get the tokens to themselves. PS i don't think paying in tokens isn't a wise decision because as people gets to trade the token, volume increases and it gives the token more value.
Pages:
Jump to: