Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bull is in the Crypto Arena - page 7. (Read 15982 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 11, 2019, 05:03:35 AM
For some reason, I'm sure the crypto bull rally will start in the next 2-3 months. Already, cryptocurrency quotes are slowly growing and consolidating at new levels. The macrostatistics is excellent. Large players are preparing strategic stocks of stablecoins crypto to enter the market. And the most interesting thing is that the number of shorts on the hedge marketplaces decreases.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 10, 2019, 03:15:17 PM
It seems to me that the market will go up again soon. Some alternative coins have given me very good returns over the past few weeks. This is a good signal.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
April 10, 2019, 02:17:06 PM
After the wave of December 2017 passed, the crypto market has been gripped in the claws of a bear market. This has resulted in companies going under, job losses, and investors and miners capitulating. All the biggest coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple, have fallen 85% or more from their peak price.

The firm believers and those in it for the long haul stayed put on the sidelines waiting for the winter to pass. But now the sun is out and investors are starting to express their excitement at the prospect of a bull run for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.

Read here for more : https://www.cryptofish.com/blog/the-bull-is-in-the-crypto-arena/

Definitely, more appropriate to say, "The BULLS" are in the crypto arena, yes we can expect bitcoin is the bull here, but there is a high possibility that other crypto assets become bullish, well, see ETH and BCH, they are now starting to moon at the moment, and in that way, a very pleasant morning for all of us, The BULLS are in the market.
The opportunity for bull is already here, which it has already taken advantage of to enter the market, The Bull has started and anyone that is interest in the bigger bull should better do now and no need to be patient or calm again in investing, we can only be calm and patient in selling our coins, because this bull we have seen now is just few days old baby bull and it will continue to be nurtured by many positive fundamentals till it gets to a matured age and ready to be slaughtered, anyone that slaughters his own bull now is at his own risk and will be full of future regrets.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 09, 2019, 05:17:21 PM
Great information, maybe this is the right time that we should follow them. Bearish market will surely come to an end but we don't know when but because of price increase in few days. This maybe the good signal in order to follow the flow and end the bearish market.

I am pretty sure that good profit will happen in the following months. I am very excited for it, stocking for more coins.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
April 09, 2019, 05:07:01 PM
There is still pretty much a long way to go before we can actually say the bluish trend is back. These past few days have shown signs of major market improvements with reasonable upswing of the markets, however, this could just be another ploy by the whales to get people hoping and interested again before the crash the prices on unsuspecting investors. We shall see how things turn out soon...
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
April 09, 2019, 04:49:12 PM
From last few days, a whole cryptocurrency market starts rising and this shows that bull run is ready to start anytime from now and we will see a new high for many altcoins in this bull run.
Now people will have to get out of the shock and truest the crypto currency that it is rising higher and getting out of the bearish an making progress I know some are saying it is slow and anytime it will  be vanish but trust me they are gonna regret not buying at the early time of the bull market which is surely now because market is on progress.
Activity: 1024
April 09, 2019, 09:42:18 AM
for me it's still not bull, if bitcoin can reach 6K this month I just believe that the bull has started. Today's market is just an ordinary increase after falling, nothing special because this is a natural thing.
just look now the price has begun to stop rising. bitcoin held at a price of 5200.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
April 09, 2019, 09:13:55 AM
Cryptocurrency particularly bitcoin called the rabbit of crypto is still unpredictable, we might say it can moon up right away, but what if it goes the opposite way? Is there any assurance that we can secure the profit of tomorrow? All I can see is the power of hypes in the market, what it can do to make the market reach its ATH again.
Now the probability of rising prices is much higher than the probability of falling. therefore you should simply study TA and then decide to buy or sell
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
April 09, 2019, 08:40:35 AM
Everyone is looking for this days, all of us get prepared for it. I believe the bull run will come this next years, were have been in bear for a years and as history says about, btc will intent to wreck it cage and become wild. Once the market turns green, hopefully investors  will push it continuous
And I think that you should not believe in fairytales and miracles.It is necessary in fact to look at what is happening in the market and after that to draw the appropriate conclusions.It seems to me that it is not worth guessing at the coffee grounds, but accumulating cryptocurrency assets and waiting for the whole industry to develop.The bull rally is not far off,but it will start after the mass adoption and use of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
April 09, 2019, 08:27:47 AM
Cryptocurrency particularly bitcoin called the rabbit of crypto is still unpredictable, we might say it can moon up right away, but what if it goes the opposite way? Is there any assurance that we can secure the profit of tomorrow? All I can see is the power of hypes in the market, what it can do to make the market reach its ATH again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
April 09, 2019, 06:53:38 AM
The market is still in the bullish. The bull stayed for more than a week now and investors are really glad about this market's state. Last year wasn't that good and everyone waited for this to happen. Some says it is just a trap for traders and investors but my charts are saying otherwise. Let us wait for the huge pump, fellas!

No one knows if this is really the start of a great bull run that will exceed the price of BTC last 2017.

One this is for sure, All the signs and volumes is present, A good indicator that we are in the steady rally until the year ends. Lets just hope that there will no sudden pump or else we will experience another sudden dump

the bull run is officially started but no one really knows if this bull run can become better compare to the last bull run that we experience on the year 2017 . the sign is there and the volume is a bit high but that does not mean that a rally will or can continue until the end of the year  as we all know that there were too many factors that could affect the outcome of the coins  .  and why you are afraid of a sudden pump ? you must feel great when pump occurs because we all want pump so that we can sell our coins at a higher price  .  pump isnt the only way for the price to dump because anytime the dump can also happen.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 09, 2019, 06:25:56 AM
I have recently seen dozens of news every day that the bulls have returned to the market, but I see no reason for this growth. According to analysts, the growth of cryptocurrencies is due to the withdrawal of short positions on Bitcoin. But reaching $5K Bitcoin slowed its growth because there is no fundamental reason to continue growing. So it seems to me that bears can still have their say in the market.

Many say that bitcoin can no longer be held back. And here is a shot at the top. This is evident in the market. Every day more and more price. Stable growth. Just soon everything will change and he will go to the 100th floor of the elevator.
Activity: 784
April 09, 2019, 05:57:09 AM
I have recently seen dozens of news every day that the bulls have returned to the market, but I see no reason for this growth. According to analysts, the growth of cryptocurrencies is due to the withdrawal of short positions on Bitcoin. But reaching $5K Bitcoin slowed its growth because there is no fundamental reason to continue growing. So it seems to me that bears can still have their say in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
April 09, 2019, 04:52:15 AM
Definitely, the excitement and more optimism is out their as we can see the market is green and growing again. We have to be cautious as bears are still around and  the recovery should be consistent for longer period for a bull run to be confirmed.

if the situation calms down and the level is maintained for a longer time then this is a good sign.
these are good conditions to start a run again in the near future. but there is no hurry Cheesy
Activity: 616
April 09, 2019, 03:52:43 AM
But as you know that the bitcoin have rised in so many percentages. Just hope that the bitcoin would make so many dollars in my pocket.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
April 09, 2019, 03:50:40 AM
It feels like the mini bull is around the corner and that can actually lead to the main bull,let just be ready by making sure that our portfolio is well packed.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
April 09, 2019, 03:45:51 AM
All you need to see is the multiple successful higher lows. Every time it dips it never dips as low as the previous dip. Insanely good sign.
That's indeed there will be more dips in the high rate. Remember the cryptocurrency will always grow even more. We are still at the early journey of the cryptocurrency itself. the big waves will come in the future and with the more developed and we will see a bright future in the crypto industry.
Activity: 252
April 09, 2019, 02:34:44 AM
Everyone is looking for this days, all of us get prepared for it. I believe the bull run will come this next years, were have been in bear for a years and as history says about, btc will intent to wreck it cage and become wild. Once the market turns green, hopefully investors  will push it continuous
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
April 09, 2019, 02:24:08 AM
Investors and crypto enthusiasts are waiting for this surge in coins for long. The year, 2018 was in pain as the market did not see much progress. Likewise, the year was considered to be the year of regulation efforts. Regulation efforts were considered to be a cause behind the free fall of the market. But with the beginning of the year of 2019, a new hope has arrived for investors with coins like ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin recovering and increasing in prices.
Activity: 108
Merit: 11
April 09, 2019, 02:11:00 AM
All you need to see is the multiple successful higher lows. Every time it dips it never dips as low as the previous dip. Insanely good sign.
Pages:
Jump to: