Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bull is in the Crypto Arena - page 8. (Read 15982 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 09, 2019, 02:05:10 AM
More and more signs of the crypto market recovery and the bullrun beginning have been noted recently. These are large purchases of USDT, closure of shorts on CME, Bitcoin growth to $ 5,300 and a number of other signs. Apparently, the major players saw the prospects and potential of cryptocurrency and intend not to miss their chance on the eve of the crypto assets strong growth.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
April 08, 2019, 06:41:16 PM
Definitely, the excitement and more optimism is out their as we can see the market is green and growing again. We have to be cautious as bears are still around and  the recovery should be consistent for longer period for a bull run to be confirmed.
Yeah, we should have to be prepared for any possibility that will happen in the  coming days. Not exactly we just be fully confident and do some regrets after due to unpreparedness. The market is still in volatile and we must have to expect any changes causes prices to move either up or down.  
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 08, 2019, 06:37:59 PM
Definitely, the excitement and more optimism is out their as we can see the market is green and growing again. We have to be cautious as bears are still around and  the recovery should be consistent for longer period for a bull run to be confirmed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 08, 2019, 02:36:58 PM
I also read from other sources that Bitcoin bull market would make it's value sky rocket up too $100 000. Though this is too much exaggeration, the point is it's possible to have this price since bitcoin is already known in every part of the world and it seems for me bitcoin is still the most functional coin in used cases.
Blockchain industry is going to be changing too much in the years to come. I think it's too early to estimate a $100k top.
Of course I will come the current state of the cryptocurrency market to expect such active developments are not worth it. Although many analysts assume that if, for example, Bitcoin is used as a means of payment, then after a few years it can actually rise in price to one million dollars, when one satoshi will be equal to one cent.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
April 08, 2019, 01:41:14 PM
I also read from other sources that Bitcoin bull market would make it's value sky rocket up too $100 000. Though this is too much exaggeration, the point is it's possible to have this price since bitcoin is already known in every part of the world and it seems for me bitcoin is still the most functional coin in used cases.
Blockchain industry is going to be changing too much in the years to come. I think it's too early to estimate a $100k top.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
April 08, 2019, 01:31:57 PM
bull? Come on, this is just the beginning, there are still many things that can happen in the future. I doubt this is the starting point for bullrun, just because there is a rise doesn't mean it's all good. can this only rally for another fall.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 08, 2019, 01:22:53 PM
yes this might be a bull, but I think this is not the real thing we are waiting for a long time. reasonable if after a very long fall there is an increase. so don't expect the price to return to ATH as before.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
April 08, 2019, 11:11:09 AM
From last few days, a whole cryptocurrency market starts rising and this shows that bull run is ready to start anytime from now and we will see a new high for many altcoins in this bull run.
Activity: 392
April 08, 2019, 09:25:46 AM
It seems to me that the bull has not yet come , and we still find in a bearish trend , for me the bull will appear after 6000 for bitcoin
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
April 08, 2019, 08:44:23 AM
The development is actually at a time when virtually everyone needs it, i really it just go all the way, so people may have a deserved break from the shook of the bearish market ever since. Long live crypto world.. We continue standing whichever way
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 08, 2019, 08:37:19 AM
copper member
Activity: 462
April 08, 2019, 08:37:00 AM
After the wave of December 2017 passed, the crypto market has been gripped in the claws of a bear market. This has resulted in companies going under, job losses, and investors and miners capitulating. All the biggest coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple, have fallen 85% or more from their peak price.

The firm believers and those in it for the long haul stayed put on the sidelines waiting for the winter to pass. But now the sun is out and investors are starting to express their excitement at the prospect of a bull run for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.

Read here for more : https://www.cryptofish.com/blog/the-bull-is-in-the-crypto-arena/
I believe so, the market has been impressive lately and it kept improving which makes it all better.
Activity: 756
April 08, 2019, 08:34:27 AM
If this happens, the valuation of the cryptocurrency market has to be in trillions looking at the current valuation, this means the market has to multiply say 8 or 9 times before we can achieve this. It's possible Btc gets here someday but it won't be soon.
but the fact that the market will jerk 10 times is nothing out of the ordinary, the cue-ball to the previous peak should be raised only 4 times. And there are good projects that have fallen 100 times. So the potential is very big
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
April 08, 2019, 02:35:08 AM
If this happens, the valuation of the cryptocurrency market has to be in trillions looking at the current valuation, this means the market has to multiply say 8 or 9 times before we can achieve this. It's possible Btc gets here someday but it won't be soon.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
April 08, 2019, 02:21:43 AM
The market is still in the bullish. The bull stayed for more than a week now and investors are really glad about this market's state. Last year wasn't that good and everyone waited for this to happen. Some says it is just a trap for traders and investors but my charts are saying otherwise. Let us wait for the huge pump, fellas!

No one knows if this is really the start of a great bull run that will exceed the price of BTC last 2017.

One this is for sure, All the signs and volumes is present, A good indicator that we are in the steady rally until the year ends. Lets just hope that there will no sudden pump or else we will experience another sudden dump
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
April 08, 2019, 02:13:18 AM
The market is still in the bullish. The bull stayed for more than a week now and investors are really glad about this market's state. Last year wasn't that good and everyone waited for this to happen. Some says it is just a trap for traders and investors but my charts are saying otherwise. Let us wait for the huge pump, fellas!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
April 08, 2019, 02:01:52 AM
After the wave of December 2017 passed, the crypto market has been gripped in the claws of a bear market. This has resulted in companies going under, job losses, and investors and miners capitulating. All the biggest coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple, have fallen 85% or more from their peak price.

The firm believers and those in it for the long haul stayed put on the sidelines waiting for the winter to pass. But now the sun is out and investors are starting to express their excitement at the prospect of a bull run for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.

Read here for more : https://www.cryptofish.com/blog/the-bull-is-in-the-crypto-arena/

I think there will be a correction after bull run in cryptocurrency. Last bull run in 2017 is a very significant bull run.
Then the correction must be significant too. I think we have reached the bottom of crypto market correction.
And now we can see some green on the market, successful IEO's, some good projects created, etc.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
April 08, 2019, 01:53:36 AM
I also read from other sources that Bitcoin bull market would make it's value sky rocket up too $100 000.
$100,000 is too small if we will base for the long term. But, before $100,000, we should first surpass the last peak of bull market which is around $19,000 - $20,000. We really need first the innovation before we will see some sign of bull market, for me, we should hold above the MA 200. Fewer flash dumps could lead us to bull market also.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 08, 2019, 01:01:54 AM

Definitely, more appropriate to say, "The BULLS" are in the crypto arena, yes we can expect bitcoin is the bull here, but there is a high possibility that other crypto assets become bullish, well, see ETH and BCH, they are now starting to moon at the moment, and in that way, a very pleasant morning for all of us, The BULLS are in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 08, 2019, 12:03:21 AM
Yes, everyone is sure to expect the bull run to greet us again like yesterday, but of course it's not easy, when the bull run is unpredictable, we don't know what will happen in the future, crypto is full of surprises and we don't know the surprise what crypto will give in the future
Future will be there to show the greatness of this industry, when adoptions happened surprised will be revealed, there's always a good time when you start investing your money, follow the leads of those early investors who managed to enjoy after the 2017 huge pumped.
Pages:
Jump to: