Pages:
Author

Topic: The bull market is almost here - page 16. (Read 1357 times)

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 20, 2019, 09:09:21 AM
The future is certainly bright for cryptocurrencies at the moment and it just seems like everything is falling in place at precisely the right time.
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

The bull market is not so far off again

I agree with you, remember about fidelity will launch bitcoin very soon and it was having a very big capitalization and that should bring another good impact to the bitcoin and this will give a bullish trend to the whole of crypto. Bitcoin halving should be the key to create the next 2017 big bull run. Google was considering bitcoin and added it to the google keyboard.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 20, 2019, 08:56:13 AM
There are good news and I really hope that this time a serious and concrete bull run will start soon otherwise too many investors will loose definitevely faith in this market.
I think still market is fluctuating so bull run is stay in a same place because Bitcoin is father of crypto it is maintain a below 4k USD and Ethereum is again red in the market so we should buy more crypto in this situation. I hope this year we will see the good result in crypto market.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
February 20, 2019, 08:47:08 AM
Who doesn't like to see the market goes into a bull-run again? Current price:

So yes, there's a lot of positive news coming in, and I do hope that this will turn out to be the start of what we all have been waiting for, the market have seen the longest bearish trend in the history of crypto so it would be nice to see some semblance of recovery and I do hope that the OP is right.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
February 20, 2019, 08:45:14 AM
The future is certainly bright for cryptocurrencies at the moment and it just seems like everything is falling in place at precisely the right time.
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

I am also waiting for it.
However, the SEC has been extending the decision for a long time and it is not guaranteed that it will not extend. Also BAKKT is not different from it. I do not think that ETH Constantinople hard fork can have a big impact on anyone other than ETH. I have doubts that JP Morgan will have an influence on the decentralized market. I believe that the bests will be by ourselves without reason.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 20, 2019, 08:44:36 AM
There are good news and I really hope that this time a serious and concrete bull run will start soon otherwise too many investors will loose definitevely faith in this market.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
February 20, 2019, 08:42:20 AM
Not yet dude, we are still a far cry from a bull run, so it's better not to get excited to say the least. The Bitcoin ETF has yet to be approved its just the SEC will review two proposals but it doesn't mean approval yet. So If I where in your shoes, I will still be cautious and not put to much hope though, just saying.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
February 20, 2019, 08:34:26 AM

Pages:
Jump to: