Pages:
Author

Topic: The bull market is almost here - page 8. (Read 1357 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
February 22, 2019, 03:32:14 AM
What I think is the same as several people here, about the bull run, it is rarely to happen this month, why is that, the reason is that the market seems not moving in a rapid phase, it rather the same as what happen during 2018 when the market keep fluctuating up and down a lot.
We are currently in a pretty good position at the moment, this is a good situation because the movement has begun to show positive values.
I feel that there will be a change that is getting better and we will start to leave the bear market and head for a better situation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 22, 2019, 03:27:03 AM
The market moves slowly and for the bull still looks far away, I just think that at the moment it still needs a lot of support to convince investors.
The development will continue and in the next few months, no one knows just hoping the increase will continue.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
February 22, 2019, 02:47:42 AM
What I think is the same as several people here, about the bull run, it is rarely to happen this month, why is that, the reason is that the market seems not moving in a rapid phase, it rather the same as what happen during 2018 when the market keep fluctuating up and down a lot.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
February 22, 2019, 01:32:16 AM
We have lots of developments last year which is in favor of Bitcoin market but still we ended up still in bearish. I will not totally rely of these new or incoming developments as it might just make us to be disappointed again so better if we will just wait and see until finally it will be concluded as bullish.
Activity: 105
February 22, 2019, 12:59:01 AM
Not yet! Any definition about the direction of the market is difficult. It's important to wait for some time and forget these speculative details. It's true that we have overcome many bad things, but bear trap can be a hard reality. So be careful. As long as you do not overcome significant resistance I'll be cautious.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
February 22, 2019, 12:55:50 AM
Yeah, that's the prediction we dreamed of. But most are still trapped in FUD and FOMO, which makes them opt out of market.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
February 22, 2019, 12:36:07 AM
Yes, hopefully this will come true in the near future because everyone is definitely looking forward to this, but we have to be patient waiting for the bull run to come, because when the time has not been predicted in detail
Activity: 308
February 22, 2019, 12:24:05 AM
Yah i can feel the bull run also BTC is still strong on 3900$ and the coins are on the green side i hope it will keep up its momentum in the market, so that investors will be happy also
but the market is not so strong that it often changes at any time, has not risen high then dropped again.
we cannot determine when Bullrun will, because the market is unpredictable.
seeing current market conditions might go up again, but for Bullrun it's very difficult and maybe not this year.
copper member
Activity: 294
February 21, 2019, 11:05:36 PM
Yah i can feel the bull run also BTC is still strong on 3900$ and the coins are on the green side i hope it will keep up its momentum in the market, so that investors will be happy also
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
February 21, 2019, 11:00:18 PM
I think this current market surge is produced by Nasdaq and upcoming ethereum constantinople hard fork. U.S. stock market exchange announced two cryptocurrency indexes. It is bitcoin and Ethereum and These are going to be called the Bitcoin Liquid Index (BLX) and the Ethereum Liquid Index (ELX). To many bitcoin ETF proposals has been rejected by SEC but we will go there in the right time.
The market is not so dependent on news. We had a lot of good news in 2018 but the market still suffered a serious collapse. And I never believed in news again
Yes market is not dependent on news but it will create some impact depending on how great the news is, We have upcoming Bakkt exchange and hopefully Bitcoin ETF waiting for approval if this two will go well this will create a huge impact hopefully adoption and everyone and those who are new to crytocurrency starting to trust it. What is the good news that happen on 2018 I don't heard anything?
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
February 21, 2019, 09:29:46 PM
Now, the market of the cryptocurrency is stable and the price of BTC is below $4,000 and the ETH price is lower than $150. And I think the next time the price will continue to stabilize and not to grow up, and the bull run is hard to happen. And at the end of 2019, the market cap of this market will rise up and reach 200 billion dollars.

Bitcoin dominance in market still above 50% and i think in near future, many altcoin price will grow and increase. If bitcoin dominance above 50%, i dont think its good for crypto development because market depend on bitcoin
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 21, 2019, 08:27:20 PM
we have waited a long time, and finally the time will come. Look at the market that is already green, and how some of the top 5 coins are so strong lately. bull run soon.
Activity: 378
February 21, 2019, 06:51:11 PM
Now, the market of the cryptocurrency is stable and the price of BTC is below $4,000 and the ETH price is lower than $150. And I think the next time the price will continue to stabilize and not to grow up, and the bull run is hard to happen. And at the end of 2019, the market cap of this market will rise up and reach 200 billion dollars.
Activity: 786
February 21, 2019, 06:35:00 PM
The future is certainly bright for cryptocurrencies at the moment and it just seems like everything is falling in place at precisely the right time.
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

The bull market is not so far off again

Still being a believer of cryptocurrency, I still have hopes for the best of this passion. Day by day I am little bit excited of what is happening in the market, prices were slowly moving upward and I just hope that this movements will continue, maybe this is because of the major news being circulated in the social media nowadays like the upcoming hardfork and the new coin which is back led by major bank. How about you guys, are you all excited for this new coin too?
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 21, 2019, 05:02:43 PM
The future is certainly bright for cryptocurrencies at the moment and it just seems like everything is falling in place at precisely the right time.
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

The bull market is not so far off again

You have no idea how I am waiting for the events that you have voiced. They must affect the price of cryptocurrency for the better. I'm sure of it.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
February 21, 2019, 04:47:49 PM
I think that the long wait is about to over. I also have good expectation from bitcoin and other crypto market to recover soon. I hope that people will surely give good support to the market and the market will therefore continue to increase for a long time.
I also agree with you that those people who have some coins they should continue to hold it and wait for some more time. Hopefully they will get a very good return after some time.
Activity: 728
February 21, 2019, 04:38:31 PM
Indeed, amid good news, the market slowly begins to grow, breaking the first mark on its way to $ 3,800, and this gives hope for the return of cryptocurrency growth.
Activity: 263
February 21, 2019, 04:11:03 PM
I think that in two years the market will grow many times and there will be a new era of cryptocurrency
I also think that in the near future we should not wait for growth, I think by the end of 2019 bulls will only be able to come to the market, especially a lot of good news at the end of the year
Activity: 532
February 21, 2019, 03:46:59 PM
While someone is still waiting for a reversal, and thinks that it has not yet happened - other people have been earning money for this for a long time. Now I have almost 600 percent of the profits from my initial investments that I made back in October 2018, I invested a small amount in the Etheera project, and now it has increased 6 times. I think this is a very good result. And now I want to invest more in this project. I believe that this is the project that God sent me.
Activity: 420
February 21, 2019, 03:19:53 PM
A very good period begins right now, there is growth in places, and this is very pleasing. The price of Bitcoin has gone up, quite a bit, but this already stimulates the market to grow, which is very pleasing. I hope this is a bull market.
The atmosphere is favorable in the crypto currency, for the first time in a very long time and this affects prices, then it should only be better, but still there are some fears, the unpredictability of the crypto currency is well known to us
Pages:
Jump to: