Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 111. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary
just in case that you mist it

600watt
Legendary

...snip

it is really funny to see my post made it to your thread. i was considering it myself to post it here, but then didn´t really wanted to "mess" with your thread.  Cheesy

To be honest, you made me jealous because you posted it there and I wanted to have a min-fight with you over the PM Cheesy Grin

Please 600watt, I consider myself a friend and brother of yours, call this thread, the thread or "OUR" thread, guys, really I mean it, it's OUR thread, not mine.

Second, it really makes me happy mate to see you paste any bullish news here, and it makes me more happy to see you here frequently.

The news is awesome and your commentary nailed it beautifully Wink

If I saw you've posted any bullish news out of MY thread, consider yourself dead Cheesy Cheesy Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
just in case that you mist it

600watt
Legendary

...snip

it is really funny to see my post made it to your thread. i was considering it myself to post it here, but then didn´t really wanted to "mess" with your thread.  Cheesy
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
I just spammed 65 of my email contacts with my sixth "This Week in Bitcoin" column. I'm getting good feedback, and one buy order for $100,000!

News URL : https://medium.com/twib/this-week-in-bitcoin-june-26-2016-72175b7fb381#.n92tvaqrq
Jump to: