Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 106. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hacknoid, thanks for taking the baton from Fak and updating this thread making it interesting again. I think Fak got burned out by the hefty task but perhaps he'll be back at some point. It's not like he can't see this thread constantly on the front page in the queue here in spec.

I 2nd that. This has been the thread that kept me going in good and bad times of Bitcoin. Threw being hacked an loosing everything, to low prices. Keep the faith!
Activity: 418
Merit: 252
Proud Canuck
Hacknoid, thanks for taking the baton from Fak and updating this thread making it interesting again. I think Fak got burned out by the hefty task but perhaps he'll be back at some point. It's not like he can't see this thread constantly on the front page in the queue here in spec.

Glad to do it... many times this would be the one thread I came to the forums to read, and helped keep me focused.  I think it did take a lot of time for Fak to do, and we all have real lives too (at least I think we do  Roll Eyes), so I can see needing a break from it.  I'm trying to make time each day to at least scan the headlines and draw from them, and with prices up it doesn't feel like a chore.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Activity: 418
Merit: 252
Proud Canuck
Not so much new news to anyone here, probably, but a rather good article with background on the Winklevii and their interest in Bitcoin.  Always good to see these articles in MSM, especially as a Special Report: FT Wealth   Grin

from: https://www.ft.com/content/a9d4b73a-abdd-11e6-ba7d-76378e4fef24
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 3209
Flippin' burgers since 1163.

Now all we need to figure out how to get bitcoln. Sounds valuable though.
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557
Ernst & Young Switzerland now accepts Bitcoin payments in January 2017!

EY Switzerland employees will also get their own wallets to use bitcoin. Ernst & Young has designed its own wallets. These wallets have, according to the press release, “excellent protection against unauthorized access within the EY system environment”. This move will allow EY employees to become more familiar with bitcoin and block chain technology.

Wow, this not only smart but freaking brilliant. Instead creating there own scamcoin Blockchain they disigned there own BTC wallet  Smiley

http://bitcoinchaser.com/ernst-young-switzerland-bitcoin

Activity: 798
Merit: 506
I'm so sad read about economics there, Cry
"Ever since the Zimbabwean dollar was replaced by a basket of foreign currencies, things have gone from bad to even worse."
I just know this actually happened, a country replaced their currency and get worse, I think it's complex matter to handle since the government supposed to improve the standard of living / income per capita of their citizens, not an easy task to do.
Bitcoin adoption as national currency may one step to resolve state currency problem and they be able to do it as the previous change.
If it happen, I hope their economics will be better and huge impact to bitcoin price and stability of course.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
1mil ? no way in this lifetime.... maybe your great great grand child ? I really doubt it would go so high.... Me too, hope to have 1 mil one day, but just be realistic, its even hard to get above 750 now...

Pipe dream my friend Wink one has to dream!
Jump to: