Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 138. (Read 259656 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
We miss your bullish news Fakhoury Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Thank you for this thread, I have it saved in my favorites so I can check in regularly.  

I am fascinated by the approaching "halving", and the slow march up in price we seem to be experiencing.

And the potential for a currency crisis, European banking crisis, possibly an interest rate hike by the fed, or dollar losing Petrodollar/reserve currency exclusivety, world economy downturn, any combination of which could make for a perfect storm.  And Bitcoin just may be one of very few lifeboats in that storm to preserve and store wealth.  The halving makes it even more so.

I can be optimistic to the point of being foolish sometimes, but you cannot ignore the rising tide, which may be a tsunami if things work together here.    Grin

Maybe they can ALL hit at the same time in July?!?!
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Thank you for this thread, I have it saved in my favorites so I can check in regularly.  

I am fascinated by the approaching "halving", and the slow march up in price we seem to be experiencing.

And the potential for a currency crisis, European banking crisis, possibly an interest rate hike by the fed, or dollar losing Petrodollar/reserve currency exclusivety, world economy downturn, any combination of which could make for a perfect storm.  And Bitcoin just may be one of very few lifeboats in that storm to preserve and store wealth.  The halving makes it even more so.

I can be optimistic to the point of being foolish sometimes, but you cannot ignore the rising tide, which may be a tsunami if things work together here.    Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor

Hey Fakhoury ... how come no recent thread updates?  I miss them... this is one of my favorite threads to read!  Always brings a smile to my face.

Thanks for starting it buddy!

My dear buddy Hacknoid Smiley

It made me extremely happy to see you passing by our thread and leaving your cheerful comment.

You always makes me happy my friend.

I will post news so soon, most probably tomorrow, stay tuned, as always Tongue
Activity: 418
Merit: 252
Proud Canuck

Hey Fakhoury ... how come no recent thread updates?  I miss them... this is one of my favorite threads to read!  Always brings a smile to my face.

Thanks for starting it buddy!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Awesome read, I did not know that China had completed their gold backed currency a week or 2 back. No need for USD for them anymore, demand for the $ is going down.

The article is "confusing" the new gold exchange in CNY and a gold-backed-CNY...

The way I read it is, they have acquired somewhere in the range 100000 tons of gold to back their currency. Having that type of reserve to guarantee the fiat notes stabaliz s their currency and the economy with less inflation to the currency and putting it in demand to other nations.

This theory has been floating for a very long time (minus one digit - ~10k tons) but it won't happen. The chinese want an inflationary currency that they can devalue in order to compete in global commerce.

A hard currency is not what they are after, at this stage. It *might* be if they have some serious crisis with their currency reserves, but with it being in the trillions of USD, it doesn't seem likely anytime soon.
legendary

I highly doubt Trump's policies will be enacted. But if they come to fruition, Bitcoin will take over remittance from the USA to Latin countries due to his proposed policy of banning western union on those countries...

I'm afraid of this trump tbh, he is mentally retarded Cheesy

Maybe not mentally retarded, just out of touch with the entire world due to his wealth...
legendary
The First EVER Bitcoin Transaction Through Steam!

News URL : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvz4o10fGFI&feature=youtu.be

It's about time. W had talked about this months ago when it was first rumors from a HTML code find!
legendary
Awesome read, I did not know that China had completed their gold backed currency a week or 2 back. No need for USD for them anymore, demand for the $ is going down.

The article is "confusing" the new gold exchange in CNY and a gold-backed-CNY...

The way I read it is, they have acquired somewhere in the range 100000 tons of gold to back their currency. Having that type of reserve to guarantee the fiat notes stabaliz s their currency and the economy with less inflation to the currency and putting it in demand to other nations.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

legendary
legendary
legendary
Bought my first game on Steam with Bitcoin!!!

News URL : https://imgur.com/gallery/lK32i/new
legendary
Just added 10 to Steam via Bitcoin. Easy.

legendary
legendary
legendary

I highly doubt Trump's policies will be enacted. But if they come to fruition, Bitcoin will take over remittance from the USA to Latin countries due to his proposed policy of banning western union on those countries...

I'm afraid of this trump tbh, he is mentally retarded Cheesy
legendary

Jump to: