Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 160. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
You are here (via Arvind Narayanan's talk at the MIT expo)

I would like to think with all the innovation, funding, and development we are on the upward trend of this graph and have passed the dark days.

So much happening in this space including that great news about Japan!

You could be right, but what got my attention, was the "long haul", as the majority of us are here for "the long haul".

Your right, when people ask me about that "Bitcoin thing" I tell them I'm in it for the long haul. I'll ride it to 0 before I give up on it because I belive it will/IS changing the world.

An oppertunity like this only comes around once in a lifetime and I'm glad we had the forsight to adopt it.

This.

I'm here because I love and addicted to Bitcoin, and want to have a better future for my family, and me.

The issue is the people don't understand that Bitcoin is High Reward / High Risk investment, they want to invest $50 now and get $1,000 tomorrow, if WON'T work like this.

Bitcoin is changing the world and we can see this by witnessing the war we are facing, this is a SUPERIOR good sign.

We are the new elites, it's just a matter of few years Wink
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
You are here (via Arvind Narayanan's talk at the MIT expo)

I would like to think with all the innovation, funding, and development we are on the upward trend of this graph and have passed the dark days.

So much happening in this space including that great news about Japan!

You could be right, but what got my attention, was the "long haul", as the majority of us are here for "the long haul".

Your right, when people ask me about that "Bitcoin thing" I tell them I'm in it for the long haul. I'll ride it to 0 before I give up on it because I belive it will/IS changing the world.

An oppertunity like this only comes around once in a lifetime and I'm glad we had the forsight to adopt it.

Jump to: