Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 161. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
You are here (via Arvind Narayanan's talk at the MIT expo)

I would like to think with all the innovation, funding, and development we are on the upward trend of this graph and have passed the dark days.

So much happening in this space including that great news about Japan!

You could be right, but what got my attention, was the "long haul", as the majority of us are here for "the long haul".
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I would like to think with all the innovation, funding, and development we are on the upward trend of this graph and have passed the dark days.

So much happening in this space including that great news about Japan!
legendary

Love it! No more shady ICO ETH. This should make the ETH project less relevant. Ultimately shutting down all their base that ETH will over take Bitcoin...

Care to elaborate more please, wack.

I see they still going to use ETH, or I'm mistaken ?

The whole reason ETH is popular is that big name companies can use and create contracts on the ETH network, Microsoft being 1. with rootstock, you will beable to do the exact same thing on the Bitcoin network. Cross code DAPPs that allow for smart contracts.

I actualy heard about this awhile back and I'm stoked you found it. This should bring back many DEVs that jumped ship to work on ETH because it was groundbreaking. Now it's going to be outdated tech. Smiley

All what you said makes sense, and we outcompete ETH easily as I'm pretty sure by time, any exclusive feature any altcoin have/will have, Bitcoin will have it too.

Thanks buddy Smiley

No problem! It will essentially do everything ETH does but with our beautiful Bitcoin network securing it!

BTW you keep posting news faster than I can read it Wink I guess that's a good sign Cheesy

I'm pretty sure of what you stated buddy.

It's a very good sign, it's a sign of moving in the good direction, to our ultimate destination, the FUCKIN' MOOOOOOOOON  Cheesy Grin
legendary
legendary

Love it! No more shady ICO ETH. This should make the ETH project less relevant. Ultimately shutting down all their base that ETH will over take Bitcoin...

The whole reason ETH is popular is that big name companies can use and create contracts on the ETH network, Microsoft being 1. with rootstock, you will beable to do the exact same thing on the Bitcoin network. Cross code DAPPs that allow for smart contracts.

I actualy heard about this awhile back and I'm stoked you found it. This should bring back many DEVs that jumped ship to work on ETH because it was groundbreaking. Now it's going to be outdated tech. Smiley

All what you said makes sense, and we outcompete ETH easily as I'm pretty sure by time, any exclusive feature any altcoin have/will have, Bitcoin will have it too.

Thanks buddy Smiley

No problem! It will essentially do everything ETH does but with our beautiful Bitcoin network securing it!

BTW you keep posting news faster than I can read it Wink I guess that's a good sign Cheesy
legendary
legendary

Thanks buddy Smiley
legendary
legendary

legendary
legendary
legendary

legendary
legendary

legendary

legendary
Jump to: