Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 21. (Read 259651 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Good news to some and not to some.  I suppose it depends on how you view the ETF the Winklevoss Twins tried to get approved by the SEC:

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/breaking-sec-will-review-decision-winklevoss-bitcoin-etf-rejection/

Thanks for the effort.

Threads like this make bitcointalk great.

Kind regards,

YORK
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
Good news to some and not to some.  I suppose it depends on how you view the ETF the Winklevoss Twins tried to get approved by the SEC:

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/breaking-sec-will-review-decision-winklevoss-bitcoin-etf-rejection/
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader

It seems like good news; however, don't we have to take these kinds of announcements with a kind of grain of salt..

I mean, believe it when we see it, no?

Yes, totally agree.    Grin
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

It seems like good news; however, don't we have to take these kinds of announcements with a kind of grain of salt..

I mean, believe it when we see it, no?
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Where did Fakhoury go?

Taking a break I hope and nothing serious has happened?
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Bear with me
Where did Fakhoury go?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

Thanks for taking the initiative on posting some bullish news, Meuh.

Regarding the content of the above-posted article, I am kind of wondering how any kind of compliance is even possible.

Bitcoin is based on a kind of trustless, free market competition model, so when folks find loopholes, then tweaking probably needs to be in the context of attempting to change the incentives, rather than attempting to get any kind of compliance (whether voluntary or otherwise)
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Pages:
Jump to: