Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 217. (Read 259659 times)

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

Microsoft uses Ethereum blockchain...of course BTCrelay will be some kind of marriage between Bitcoin and Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
If you have not watched it yet there is a very good free bitcoin documentary called The Bitcoin Gospel. I have it embedded here. Produced when price was in low $200's and very positive for the future of bitcoin.

If you don't mind, I want a favor from you.

Since I like and treat you as a close buddy, and you helped me a lot with Luc's EW theories.

Could you please post the news here as I do, I really enjoy when people post news here like I do.

Thanks bro Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
If you have not watched it yet there is a very good free bitcoin documentary called The Bitcoin Gospel. I have it embedded here. Produced when price was in low $200's and very positive for the future of bitcoin.
legendary
That's a ton of volume! Great to see! I'll be honest I expected a larger run up with the volume we had. But the price seems pretty stable at the moment.

Don't worry buddy, the rally will continue Tongue

This is an awesome idea by Thomas silva, but a bitcoin cyber Monday would be an even better hit since merchants mostly produce sales online. Smiley

It's all ideas to increase the mass adoption, and sooner or later, we will reach it Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148

This is an awesome idea by Thomas silva, but a bitcoin cyber Monday would be an even better hit since merchants mostly produce sales online. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148

That's a ton of volume! Great to see! I'll be honest I expected a larger run up with the volume we had. But the price seems pretty stable at the moment.
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Setting up booth at Pulse in NYC (5,000 attendees), have an extra pass if anyone would like to come and help educate people on Bitcoin.

Jump to: