Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 218. (Read 259659 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
Gold is slowly vanishing as it's use case is replaced by bitcoin. This chart shows the 'creative destruction' at work.

News URL : https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=XAUUSD%2FBTCUSD
legendary
legendary
legendary
Wow, great find Fakoury! Just got done reading the re/code artical and seeing the graph. The "big boys" better get on board and join in on Bitcoin AND the blockchain instead of putting money into developing their own systems just as the artical stated.

Amazing times! We are in a freak field that happens once every 15-25years. The possibilities are endless just like the Internet Smiley

I'm highly and insanely bullish than ever my dear friend, we will make it, we trust bitcoin and we trust ourselves, it's ALL about trust Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Wow, great find Fakoury! Just got done reading the re/code artical and seeing the graph. The "big boys" better get on board and join in on Bitcoin AND the blockchain instead of putting money into developing their own systems just as the artical stated.

Amazing times! We are in a freak field that happens once every 15-25years. The possibilities are endless just like the Internet Smiley
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
GO BITCOIN it's goign to $100000+++

It will my friend, don't worry Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GO BITCOIN it's goign to $100000+++
legendary
legendary
Payfirma, one of Canada's biggest omni-channel payment gateways, is building a Bitcoin API! Beta registration signup is open now!

News URL : https://www.payfirma.com/blog/bitcoin-api-beta/
Jump to: