Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 45. (Read 259655 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary
legendary

At last you've shown up our dear Hacknoid, where have you been brother, I missed you a lot Smiley

Well, I enjoyed your answer as I know you are a little conservative guy, so I'm peacefully rested over here Cheesy

What do you think about the below log scale (in details please Smiley) ?

Been lurking for a bit, just watching for interesting threads.  Expected some sideways movement with the Bitcoin price, so I was waiting to see what played out.  Also been distracted a bit by the new guy in the White House...  Cheesy

That log scale graph is very interesting!  Nice to see one without using the "bubble" data; while the curve does seem to fit well, something tells me that that graph is a little conservative.  Personally thinking it may be on the order of double what the estimated prices are at the times given.  That's based on input from what I consider some of the experts in the fields (those with experience and good forecasting history), not just TA and graphs.  May sound funny coming from me, considering what I have devoted to my other thread, but just how I feel.  I also expect that if/when Bitcoin "crosses the chasm", that these long term charts will no longer apply.  Rather, I think demand will really explode.  Not sure what the trigger would be for that to happen, but my gut tells me things are accelerating that way with all the current political events.

I'll have to do some more detailed looking later, as well as update my graphs too.

Extremely happy to see you back brother, welcome back Smiley

The new guy in the White House will not only make America great again, but also Bitcoin Wink

Could you share please the input you've got for the experts in our field, if you don't mind ?

Could you elaborate please more about the "crossing of the chasm" ?

Looking forward for your updated graphs and commentary.
Activity: 418
Merit: 252
Proud Canuck

At last you've shown up our dear Hacknoid, where have you been brother, I missed you a lot Smiley

Well, I enjoyed your answer as I know you are a little conservative guy, so I'm peacefully rested over here Cheesy

What do you think about the below log scale (in details please Smiley) ?

Been lurking for a bit, just watching for interesting threads.  Expected some sideways movement with the Bitcoin price, so I was waiting to see what played out.  Also been distracted a bit by the new guy in the White House...  Cheesy

That log scale graph is very interesting!  Nice to see one without using the "bubble" data; while the curve does seem to fit well, something tells me that that graph is a little conservative.  Personally thinking it may be on the order of double what the estimated prices are at the times given.  That's based on input from what I consider some of the experts in the fields (those with experience and good forecasting history), not just TA and graphs.  May sound funny coming from me, considering what I have devoted to my other thread, but just how I feel.  I also expect that if/when Bitcoin "crosses the chasm", that these long term charts will no longer apply.  Rather, I think demand will really explode.  Not sure what the trigger would be for that to happen, but my gut tells me things are accelerating that way with all the current political events.

I'll have to do some more detailed looking later, as well as update my graphs too.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: