Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 49. (Read 259655 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor

That is a pretty interesting blurb of a result of a case.

Sure it is true that a lot of employers have acquired technologies to prevent employees from doing as many things as they used to be able to do with the computers of their employers.

And another interesting point, is that they cannot really determine with any kind of precision how many coins that he had mined between March of 2012 and June of 2014 - but wow.. it is likely that he was able to mine quite a few.... especially since the difficulty was not as high during that time.... but I am certainly no expert in mining or various options that may have been available to him in using government computing power.

Beside your brilliant point of view brother, I enjoyed the metaphor here, like a Nokia HQ employee for example has Android cell phone for his personal usage, when we used to know only about Nokia that days.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

That is a pretty interesting blurb of a result of a case.

Sure it is true that a lot of employers have acquired technologies to prevent employees from doing as many things as they used to be able to do with the computers of their employers.

And another interesting point, is that they cannot really determine with any kind of precision how many coins that he had mined between March of 2012 and June of 2014 - but wow.. it is likely that he was able to mine quite a few.... especially since the difficulty was not as high during that time.... but I am certainly no expert in mining or various options that may have been available to him in using government computing power.
legendary
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: