Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 54. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor

Yeah Fakhoury... that article kind of supplements another article that you had posted in the past regarding bitcoin jobs...

30 more bitcoin jobs.. .. interesting.

And more will come my dear JJG, be patient buddy Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

Yeah Fakhoury... that article kind of supplements another article that you had posted in the past regarding bitcoin jobs...

Bitcoin's transparant ledger is it's beauty and Achilles' heel at the same time. I think this will become the major topic in the coming years, when Bitcoin's adoption is being picked up by the (less tech savy) early adopter / early majority crowd.

I don't disagree with you; however, overall folks seem to be a bit less naive, overall about this double edged sword aspect of bitcoin as compared with a few years ago.

Accordingly, currently, there are a lot less folks out there asserting that bitcoin is anonymous, and there are also quite a few folks (even through seg wit related solutions apparently) working on various possible ways to attempt to achieve some better anonymity.
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 3209
Flippin' burgers since 1163.

Bitcoin's transparant ledger is it's beauty and Achilles' heel at the same time. I think this will become the major topic in the coming years, when Bitcoin's adoption is being picked up by the (less tech savy) early adopter / early majority crowd.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

legendary
legendary
legendary