Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 60. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
Sorry Fakhoury my friend but I thought I'd pull you up on your spelling error. You mean $33k sir!

Don't apologize my brother, it's OK Wink

It will go there and pass that limit, but no way this year brother, even if it does, this will extremely harm Bitcoin.

This is will a mega bubble and I hate bubbles.

I agree with you Fak - I hate the notion of bubbles too, but I think they are unavoidable as new users are ushered in and feel the same rush that we all felt when we started with Bitcoin.  But to that end, check out this:

https://medium.com/@coinscrum/the-fractal-relationship-between-bitcoins-first-two-bubbles-and-what-they-might-tell-us-about-a-7c8df5fb9613#.g21hqf8fn

Some pretty intriguing ideas on the cycle theory!

I agree with you brother, but what bothered me in that blog post is that the OP said it's "just for laughs", it really pissed me off.

I'm the one who I should ask you now, as you are into bubble analysis, does what the OP said, is feasible ?
Activity: 418
Merit: 252
Proud Canuck
Sorry Fakhoury my friend but I thought I'd pull you up on your spelling error. You mean $33k sir!

It will go there and pass that limit, but no way this year brother, even if it does, this will extremely harm Bitcoin.

I agree with you Fak - I hate the notion of bubbles too, but I think they are unavoidable as new users are ushered in and feel the same rush that we all felt when we started with Bitcoin.  But to that end, check out this:

https://medium.com/@coinscrum/the-fractal-relationship-between-bitcoins-first-two-bubbles-and-what-they-might-tell-us-about-a-7c8df5fb9613#.g21hqf8fn

Some pretty intriguing ideas on the cycle theory!

legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary

Fakhoury....how can a high price be seen soon without a bubble?

This confuses me.

Thanks my friend.

To go up brother, it can be done in two ways.

Either we go into bubble/bust (fast) or we go steady growth (slow).

There are people who prefer bubble/bust like Xapo CEO and others prefer steady growth like Vinny Lingham and me.

Although steady growth is slow, but it's guaranteed in terms of high prices and their stability.

That's it Wink

N.B. : I'm trying to get my brother (afbitcoins) in the talking because used to learn from him and still learning, maybe he have something to add.

You are most welcome Smiley

I personally believe that slow and steady is not really possible (I mean it is possible like an outlier 1 in 1000), and the most likely scenario is lots of continued volatility.   Bitcoin remains controversial, a relatively small market cap, a whole hell-of-a-lot of use cases, networking effects, disputes regarding it's value, and probably a lot more that causes bitcoin's price to be a recipe for ongoing volatility and continuous overshooting of actual objective value (to the extent that exists in a world of humans)

I meant around 2x-4x increase per year Smiley

Call me a nay sayer, but I really don't think that bitcoin works like that, and for the reasons that I already mentioned volatility is going to continue to be in our most likely near term future... whether that volatility is up down or sideways on average.  There may be some years with really great growth and other years with mediocre growth.  I don't think that you can really achieve steady, even if you are describing that as an exponential kind of steady that ranges between 2x to 4x.. It just seems like too unlikely of a scenario (even though it is in the realm of possibilities, it is like less than a 5% chance that something like that could play out, in my humble bumble opinion).  Now on the other hand, 10 years down the road, we may describe an average that ends up being within the range that you describe, I doubt that the year to year performance is going to be anything steady and sure like that.

I won't ever never call you a Naysayer brother, although we don't agree much but you've from all love and respect and our PMs could witness on this Smiley

I agree with you that years we will have great growth and year won't, but in general, the trend is upwards.

I recommend you to watch Clif High video I've posted few days back to know where we are heading this year Wink

We agree that the most likely trend for bitcoin is up but for differing reasons and probably a little bit different details about how many ups and downs may be in the road from point A to point B, yet I think that it is healthy to have differing viewpoints.

I do tend to be bullish about bitcoin in a kind cautionary way.. which may have to do with my upbringing... and my many years of experiencing difficult obstacles.... hahahaha   Wink Cheesy

What I want now is to hover above the $1K, although we didn't reach the first half of the first month of 2017, but I'm looking forward for the $3-3.3K Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

This confuses me.

Thanks my friend.

There are people who prefer bubble/bust like Xapo CEO and others prefer steady growth like Vinny Lingham and me.

Although steady growth is slow, but it's guaranteed in terms of high prices and their stability.

That's it Wink

N.B. : I'm trying to get my brother (afbitcoins) in the talking because used to learn from him and still learning, maybe he have something to add.

I personally believe that slow and steady is not really possible (I mean it is possible like an outlier 1 in 1000), and the most likely scenario is lots of continued volatility.   Bitcoin remains controversial, a relatively small market cap, a whole hell-of-a-lot of use cases, networking effects, disputes regarding it's value, and probably a lot more that causes bitcoin's price to be a recipe for ongoing volatility and continuous overshooting of actual objective value (to the extent that exists in a world of humans)

Call me a nay sayer, but I really don't think that bitcoin works like that, and for the reasons that I already mentioned volatility is going to continue to be in our most likely near term future... whether that volatility is up down or sideways on average.  There may be some years with really great growth and other years with mediocre growth.  I don't think that you can really achieve steady, even if you are describing that as an exponential kind of steady that ranges between 2x to 4x.. It just seems like too unlikely of a scenario (even though it is in the realm of possibilities, it is like less than a 5% chance that something like that could play out, in my humble bumble opinion).  Now on the other hand, 10 years down the road, we may describe an average that ends up being within the range that you describe, I doubt that the year to year performance is going to be anything steady and sure like that.

I won't ever never call you a Naysayer brother, although we don't agree much but you've from all love and respect and our PMs could witness on this Smiley

I agree with you that years we will have great growth and year won't, but in general, the trend is upwards.

I recommend you to watch Clif High video I've posted few days back to know where we are heading this year Wink

We agree that the most likely trend for bitcoin is up but for differing reasons and probably a little bit different details about how many ups and downs may be in the road from point A to point B, yet I think that it is healthy to have differing viewpoints.

I do tend to be bullish about bitcoin in a kind cautionary way.. which may have to do with my upbringing... and my many years of experiencing difficult obstacles.... hahahaha   Wink Cheesy

What I want now is to hover above the $1K, although we didn't reach the first half of the first month of 2017, but I'm looking forward for the $3-3.3K Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

legendary

This confuses me.

Thanks my friend.

That's it Wink

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

This confuses me.

Thanks my friend.

That's it Wink

legendary
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: