Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 63. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
That's very sad for you and your people but you have one thing wrong. You can avoid paying taxes with bitcoin, you just need to have the desire to do so. If you are safe and anon with your bitcoins no one can ever tell you what you owe. They might say you earn from x and y but they can never say in bitcoin.

The origin of the taxes is the problem. If you are alive and breathing, they say you are earning money and have to pay taxes. If you have a car, a home, you are told you earn even more money.

They don't care to speculate where you get your money from, whether it's bitcoin, or something else: It's up to you to pay them from wherever your fictional income comes. And that, in a country with a known rate of >25% unemployment.

Bitcoin is an antidote to many things, but not this kind of taxation scheme.

How is that even legal? So they just demand taxes on x amount even if you earned less, What if you earned less and con prove it?

There are generally 2 ways to prove it:

1) Burn capital from prior years declared income
2) Show that you've got a loan or donation during the same period that covers the expected difference

If you go route (1) you must have shown this income in past years (so you've already been taxed - you can't escape it)

If you go route (2), both loans and donations have to be declared. Donations are taxed heavily (up to 40%).

So the taxman will get his way.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Fakhoury....how can a high price be seen soon without a bubble?

This confuses me.

Thanks my friend.

To go up brother, it can be done in two ways.

Either we go into bubble/bust (fast) or we go steady growth (slow).

There are people who prefer bubble/bust like Xapo CEO and others prefer steady growth like Vinny Lingham and me.

Although steady growth is slow, but it's guaranteed in terms of high prices and their stability.

That's it Wink

N.B. : I'm trying to get my brother (afbitcoins) in the talking because used to learn from him and still learning, maybe he have something to add.

You are most welcome Smiley

I personally believe that slow and steady is not really possible (I mean it is possible like an outlier 1 in 1000), and the most likely scenario is lots of continued volatility.   Bitcoin remains controversial, a relatively small market cap, a whole hell-of-a-lot of use cases, networking effects, disputes regarding it's value, and probably a lot more that causes bitcoin's price to be a recipe for ongoing volatility and continuous overshooting of actual objective value (to the extent that exists in a world of humans)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
happy  to be the part of the
 well reputated organisation  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

I don't get how this article is bullish... It seems to suggest that bitcoin is helpless in getting money out of china...

Seems like mainstream FUD that denies both the power of bitcoin and the difficulties to crack down on it, even if there were a willpower to attempt to crack down on it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
That's very sad for you and your people but you have one thing wrong. You can avoid paying taxes with bitcoin, you just need to have the desire to do so. If you are safe and anon with your bitcoins no one can ever tell you what you owe. They might say you earn from x and y but they can never say in bitcoin.

The origin of the taxes is the problem. If you are alive and breathing, they say you are earning money and have to pay taxes. If you have a car, a home, you are told you earn even more money.

They don't care to speculate where you get your money from, whether it's bitcoin, or something else: It's up to you to pay them from wherever your fictional income comes. And that, in a country with a known rate of >25% unemployment.

How is that even legal? So they just demand taxes on x amount even if you earned less, What if you earned less and con prove it?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader

I'm not fully into TA, just from the shore. But I like you more brother when you are into Macroeconomics, this is what matters in the end.

Thanks !!!

I'll trust your opinion and focus there.

Thanks again, Sir.

Cheers,

David
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
I totally agree with you, it's the information ERA, but if you want really to spark things up, then it must be well educated to have insane results.

funny how idiotic some of the people can be in the community.

you are talking to somebody who is in bitcoin porfolio from 2011 and calling me globalist? Smiley yes you did drugs, a lot.
people like you helping to spread stupidity about bitcoin to regular people

tinfoil on your head and disconnecting from powergrid will help you a bit

THEN why hide behind a new user name?

Brother, I'm extremely sorry for what that thing wrote.

I've just seen this now.

I've deleted his shit and will always do, don't worry Smiley

Thank you sir.  Appreciate it!

Anytime brother Wink

My apologies for not posting here very much.  I've been a VERY BUSY MAN lately. 

I certainly agree with you about educating one's self with crypto.  Not just Bitcoin.  The more we understand a subject, the easier it is to explain it and inspire others.  I haven't had time lately to educate myself to the point where Andreas is, for sure.  hehe.  He's bad ass !!!

I appreciate all you are doing here as well, Sir.  I will continue to refer traders to your thread for ALL THE BULLISH NEWS.  You too are BAD ASS, Sir.  Keep it up !!! 

Sincerely,

David

EDIT:

I'm MAINLY mining Alt Coins now.  I still have 4 x ASIC's for bitcoin though.  Which see:  http://imgur.com/a/95Yfr

I've also been organizing my trading setup:  Which see:  http://imgur.com/a/IQ91K
legendary

If this really happened I can see btc going to over 10K easy. All the greeks with their cash under their bed will come running to bitcoin. Normally it would have been gold but even gold is out. BTC is the new better gold.

It's happened since 1/1.

We are now obligated to use electronic transactions for a percentage of our income - whether this income is real or imagined by the government (the government can claim you are making XXXX euro just because you have a car or a house - and tax you based on it).

Bitcoin will not save you from this tax obligation.

Just by being alive, you are considered to earn 3000 euros per year to sustain yourself. "You have to feed yourself, so you are making 3000 euros". And then you are taxed on this fictional income. If you have a car, the government then says, ah, right so now you are 3000+another 3000 due to your car expenses = you are making 6k.... if you also have a house you are considered to be making 8-10k, etc etc. All fictional income, but still very taxable.

Only solution to the above is migration.

legendary

If this really happened I can see btc going to over 10K easy. All the greeks with their cash under their bed will come running to bitcoin. Normally it would have been gold but even gold is out. BTC is the new better gold.

It's happened since 1/1.

We are now obligated to use electronic transactions for a percentage of our income - whether this income is real or imagined by the government (the government can claim you are making XXXX euro just because you have a car or a house - and tax you based on it).

Bitcoin will not save you from this tax obligation.

Just by being alive, you are considered to earn 3000 euros per year to sustain yourself. "You have to feed yourself, so you are making 3000 euros". And then you are taxed on this fictional income. If you have a car, the government then says, ah, right so now you are 3000+another 3000 due to your car expenses = you are making 6k.... if you also have a house you are considered to be making 8-10k, etc etc. All fictional income, but still very taxable.

Only solution to the above is migration.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary