Pages:
Author

Topic: The bulls are back !!!!!!!Are you ready guys??? - page 2. (Read 499 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Yes, and the market speak for itself, all the news coming from the mainstream media recently are positive ones, and I observed since the Soros news was announced the whole market has responded better to the news, I just hope that the  issue of  cabals for now has been laid to rest and give the whole space a new life
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
I am ready for bull run to launch because I didn't dump single altcoin for months and months. Anyways I am still doubtful, are we experiencing recovery from dump or just newer bull markets. Hard to answer for me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Bull market seems to come back in these days. I was expecting this to happen by the end of May but it can be earlier than that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
I hope it's time. This market loves to reverse investors. How important this week is is very important.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
the bull would rampage I was ready to wait for them in the market after a long time did not find a great one ,maybe the ferocious bear had been waiting for that too ,crashing into the market's defense was a good idea for him
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Yea they are back, you are right but still, they are not very strong and the bears still fighting with bulls.
I think 8500 and 9000 USD resistance are very important points. I will not buy more before the 9000 USD. 5000 USD is still a probability.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Looking at the green market, I do not lose the feeling that we have got off too easily and the market can surprise us unpleasantly. I hope this remains only my little fear. In general, the news background is now more positive and I hope we will only go up
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
Hedge funds and analysts are claiming it will reach $20,000 again this year but we'll see if it can get back to $10,000 first

I remember the growth of bitcoin last year. Then this level was overcome without any problems and the price went to $ 15,000 +. Now I want bitcoin to just get fixed on this level for a while
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards

Always ready XD
I am not happy because institutional investors joining us as they are manipulating the markets. But we can all see through them, they want to accumulate more bitcoins. After they do that its moon time
I don’t think now is bullish. Value is still correcting. And someone said it might be a bull trap. Will meet 9000 and get down. Anyway, now is not bullish yet. In May or June will get really great then.
Activity: 294
Hedge funds and analysts are claiming it will reach $20,000 again this year but we'll see if it can get back to $10,000 first.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I am making purchases gradually. The risk of decline continues. I will buy with credit if I'm sure you will not.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
Forbes just posted "The bulls are back" meanwhile barclay's bank make an official partnership with coinbase, The first ever partnership of its kind in the UK. Roths child venture firm worth $3 billion have started looking into crypto currency startups.

The bulls may be back in charge now.

Get ready for some serious hype from the billionaires.

Are you ready guys???

That's nice to hear but the rockets are still not lifting for crypto. This month of April or May should really be a bull run period because people are getting bored now and only pumps will bring the people come to crypto.
I think you are referring bitcoin as the bulls because it is the strongest coin in crypto world and it seems like bitcoin are leaving for sleeps for past few month that makes people panic. Now that its price are turning to green then cryptonians are slowly giving trust on to it, so I think we need to be ready for its awakening.
Activity: 210
Bulls are coming slowly. I think when total market cap will go above 500bn and BTC will find a good support at 10k USD, then so many people will FOMO into crypto for the next ATH run.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Forbes just posted "The bulls are back" meanwhile barclay's bank make an official partnership with coinbase, The first ever partnership of its kind in the UK. Roths child venture firm worth $3 billion have started looking into crypto currency startups.

The bulls may be back in charge now.

Get ready for some serious hype from the billionaires.

Are you ready guys???

That's nice to hear but the rockets are still not lifting for crypto. This month of April or May should really be a bull run period because people are getting bored now and only pumps will bring the people come to crypto.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
The bullish has actually resumed and we should expect more days to come. Many bad news has affected the market thus and we should pray that the bad days is over and we should also stop selling and start holding. Bitcoin is going to have one of the best years in 2018.
Activity: 2
All of the bad things and regulations are priced in during the bear run. Now the Bull run begins!!!
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
Are we really going back up or is this just a bounce I wonder we haven not moved to much I think it's to early to start believing this is going to be another long term bull run.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
many people who have prepared it and are certainly a good start when all in low positions invest as much as possible with bitcoin or alttcoin which potentially will stab a lot of profits immediately
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
I think it is a bear trap, but as long that there are slow phase of bulls, another pump will happen and a bigger dump will be next as the previous bulls are taking profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
I'm not sure that the bulls are back. Perhaps this is a bear trap. I think we should wait and see for a while.
Pages:
Jump to: