Pages:
Author

Topic: The bulls are back !!!!!!!Are you ready guys??? - page 5. (Read 499 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Forbes just posted "The bulls are back" meanwhile barclay's bank make an official partnership with coinbase, The first ever partnership of its kind in the UK. Roths child venture firm worth $3 billion have started looking into crypto currency startups.

The bulls may be back in charge now.

Get ready for some serious hype from the billionaires.

Are you ready guys???

It's too early to get excited, in my opinion. People are already saying BTC will end the year at $50k, and ETH $5k etc., which isn't going to happen.

Every single alt went up yesterday, way too fast. This is a huge sign that the correction will come, hard.

Refrain from buying too much right now, otherwise you're exposing yourself to the risk that alt prices go down when the bull trend ends. I would also not say that the bulls are back in charge. I just don't think that we're out of this "crypto-winter" yet. Although, it does demonstrate why you should always buy at dips. Whoever bought at the dip this time have reaped their profits handsomely already.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
yes, I am ready to welcome the bull market. say goodbye to the correction and all FUD that make bitcoin value is falling, the tough situation is over, and this is the time to be happy.

and at the end of the year, we'll see bitcoin values in excess of $ 50000.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Everyone is ready for this. It is the day that we all waiting for. Bloody market are over and right now, there is no other way but to go up. Enough headache for the last few months. Lucky for those people take advantage of the dump. Taking the risks before is now getting fruitful.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Now, this is what everyone's waiting for. Can we declare this as no more red days? Headaches are over and investing more on dumping days are finally come to light. This is definitely a good news, I bet people who wasn't able to have their investing will panic to buy more before it reach the unreachable price. Now, I hope that the only way is up from now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
Good news, but we need to wait another day to confirm, Whether this increase will continue on the third day, or not. Maybe I will monitor first.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
Forbes just posted "The bulls are back" meanwhile barclay's bank make an official partnership with coinbase, The first ever partnership of its kind in the UK. Roths child venture firm worth $3 billion have started looking into crypto currency startups.

Are you ready guys???
I think that is good news for crypto in general. The bulls will surely be back in charge but I am sure that they will battle with the bears first before price skyrocket. I expect a lot of other good news starting today since they might want to create another FOMO hype in order to boost price of altcoins. I hope.they don't lose to bears though, they are heavy dumpers after all.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
Bullish day!? Of course people have very excited to see it again and watching market price turning into green. We've been waiting this for 3months and luckily it is getting back again.  I'm pretty sure more investors will put back their money in here and invest more,  as they see market is now on the move going up.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12

Are you ready guys???
Pages:
Jump to: