Pages:
Author

Topic: The cheapest Altcoin. - page 18. (Read 20944 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 48
December 13, 2018, 02:32:37 PM
Maybe the best choice in the current situation is, high-volume coin.

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.
The alternatives are cheap, not the cheapest. But indeed, almost average coins are now cheap.
You are free to choose, depending on your interest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
December 13, 2018, 02:00:52 PM
Actually, buying a coin with potential is more realistic than buying a coin that is the cheapest. Although, you receive more coin for the same price, the price increase is based on the project development, community size and etc.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 01:26:00 PM
Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.

it looks like this isn't about how expensive the price of a coin is. this is more about how much potential it has. I prefer to buy altcoins which have potential despite high prices. rather than buying cheap altcoins but having no future.
Activity: 136
Merit: 16
Educator | YouTuber
December 13, 2018, 01:23:50 PM
Cheap don't mean good. But there is some good little hidden gems hidden away from the top 100.

AXPR is one I like...
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 13, 2018, 01:19:18 PM
What you mean is lower with the ones that currently dipped?

I say that if you're into cheapest coins, choose those that has high volumes so you can trade well with it. If there's no volume but the coin is cheap and you just wanted to buy it, good luck on how long you're going to wait before selling it.

I agree with you it will be totally foolish to directly go on with the cheap coin without knowing its 24 hour daily trading volumes & if not checked investors funds will be locked for 6 months or year or who knows permanently. Its better to invest in Recent ICOs which were in huge hypes like Fantom, Moneytoken, Dxchain, Sentinel Protocol, Money Token etc which are already trading at 10% values as compare to its ICO price but have good volumes. If this project jump on its original price one can easily make huge profits which I feel can happen anytime, Just need to diversify investments strategically to take maximum advantage over time.
I don't go with ICOs so I don't really suggest those that are brought up with hypes.

It's likely to end quickly so I'd rather suggest that go with those cheap coins that are very much popular and has good volume with progressive team that have been working with their product.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
December 13, 2018, 11:41:18 AM
Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Thank you very much.
It is depends on the project, there are a lot of cheap coins in market but it has no potential, but i have one altcoin that i would like to invest, it is electroneum because the team of this coin is very active.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
December 13, 2018, 11:38:41 AM
Every coin that is in the top 50 in the crypto market would be a great investment decision, but if you have enough funds, I would recommend to buy more coins at the moment, because I think the bull run is near.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
December 13, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

Thank you very much.
buying good and popular alternatives like ripple, stellar, cardona, tron is a smart move... they are already 100 9f times below their actual price.. so what's there to loose?
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 13, 2018, 10:55:13 AM
My choice is to invest in the top altcoins because they have greater chances to grow and to bring me profits in the near future.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

Thank you very much.
i think don't invest on the coins which are sudden rise or down of the coin price because they create fake volumes to rise the price.
so  i suggest you to invest on the coins that have gradually rise in price 
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
December 13, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

Thank you very much.

The cyrpto-space is dimly lit.  Even with good research under your belt,  you are taking chances with your fiat.

This entire space assumes you have fiat money you could burn in a fire in your back yard and wouldn't miss it the next day.  That's the kind of fire you are playing with when discussing what to invest in based on price.

The whole use case seems to get swept under the rug in the rush to invest and make profits from the latest masternode project out there, etc.  Use cases won't truly be known until the masses start piling into crypto.  Until then, it's just a promise of a carrot.  Even large, enterprise teams with powerful products are finding it to be an uphill battle.  The masses are kept clueless about crypto (and in fear of it) by the owned press, and the battle for the minds of the masses is exactly what we are all in the middle of here.

Whether you buy crytpo outright, work for it on bounties, trade for it, or accumulate airdrops, there is no way to choose winners in this market, plus the technology is evolving fast.  The coins that come out next year will be superior technologically than the ones from this year and last.

Your best bet is to cast a wide net and create as many stacks as you can and hold for dear life.  Most will fail, some will win.  Don't be caught red-handed when the wealth transfer begins (without a bunch of stacks.)
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 13, 2018, 05:00:43 AM
Those cheap coins can pump if many of investors want to buy in that coin, But many of cheaper coins have no potential mostly of those Who lack of investors and tradres.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
December 13, 2018, 04:53:10 AM
That's true, now is the right time to start an investment, most of the altcoin prices have drastically decreased prices. Especially ETH, the ATH achieved by ETH last year was $ 1200 and now the price of ETH is $ 90 so you can assess and ensure that the price is a good time to invest. For potential problems, I will not talk too long because everyone will know the potential of ETH so it is regrettable if you intend to invest but do not choose ETH on your list.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 04:48:20 AM
I think that you would like to buy the most undervalued altcoin right? Because price depend on market cap and number of circulating supply.
If they recover. Some will not. In fact most will probably never so those highs again.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
December 13, 2018, 04:19:03 AM
I think that you would like to buy the most undervalued altcoin right? Because price depend on market cap and number of circulating supply.
The most undervalued altcoin could be NEO for now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 13, 2018, 04:13:40 AM
not a matter of choosing the cheapest and most expensive coins. the most important is the potential of a coin, not from its price. a lot of small coins was ranked top in coinmarketcap but everything looks good and even has the potential to provide a profit more than other more coins have great prices.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
December 13, 2018, 03:49:05 AM

Thank you very much.
do not go for cheaper coins, if a coin is cheap it doesn't mean it will go up. do your research and invest in quality projects, look at their github commits, see the only projects that are going to moon are the ones that are still building in this current bear market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
December 13, 2018, 03:41:00 AM
it really depends on how much you invest in I think

Some altcoins go down upto 0.001$ or so.

Research more and you can see the answer.  Roll Eyes

The problem with this crypto-space is that a lot of investors do not really want to learn and they also do not want to understand that it is not always about how cheap a coin is, it is always about how useful the coin or the token is going to be in the long run. The most important thing is to identify markets with great prospects, see how their price relates with history and how oversold they are, then you can know whether it is cheap or not. A market at $1 could be classified as cheap and good to buy as it has prospect, while even some market at $0.0000000000001 will be too expensive as they are worthless.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
December 13, 2018, 02:58:25 AM
Go to https://athcoinindex.com/

Look at the top 50 list and basically buy anything which is 90% from ATH. Which is alot of coins.

Just ignore the Tether and the other stablecoins as those really aren't coins and some coins such as ZCASH have an incorrect ATH price due to a huge Poloniex pump at launch, but the rest seem pretty accurate.

If Crypto is alive in 2-3 years from now, you probably will make good money buying these very cheap coins.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
December 13, 2018, 02:57:25 AM
Do not try for only the cheapest coin but you should invest in good and then search for the cheap price coin. There are many in the market that is in cheap price but among them I think only TRON and DIMCOIN good coin for investing.
Pages:
Jump to: