Pages:
Author

Topic: The completely evaluation of Dragon 1 T bitcoin miner from china - page 7. (Read 45624 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
yu r a fuckin IDIOT if u trust pc mac fly he will fly away with yo coin the joke is in the fli I canot worn u enuf!
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
Now the room temperature is about 16 degree and the chip temperature is about 28 degree, i have air condition in the room also  to face the coming summer
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
What are the environment temperature in China where you host those machines and what are the chip core temperature?
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
So have these knock-off chips been reported to Chinese authorities?

Maybe you should contact Insilicon and order your chips from them, cut out the Bitmine middleman seeing as they are just a reseller of Insilicon chips apparently.

Chips will be outdated in 6 months anyway
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
and chinese authorities reward this gay whit low interest credit because he is intelligent and make money for chines economy.
do you now how big is China.China authorities only interest paying tax, american/euro shit like  infringement of copyright wow care this is not china problem,this is problem EU/USA.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

Maybe you should contact Innosilicon and order your chips from them, cut out the Bitmine middleman seeing as they are just a reseller of Innosilicon chips apparently.
Maybe being bribed in Bitcoins
Activity: 924
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
I have too as well. I am no one with nothing to gain. I am simply a little guy that got scammed because he was stupid for not using escrow so yes this is my fault but I know what pcfli is doing and want to keep others from making the mistake I did.

Reserved link will not post from mobile.
I would like to point out  it seem like that you ask both Skypepcfli and skypepcfli to send a PM to you, That is the reason why i send a PM to you as you requirement, and i have warned you closely after that.
I will post our chat record when i get home,
legendary
Activity: 1378
nec sine labore
Activity: 9

WELL KNOWN SCAMMER BE WARNED HE SPEAK LIKE CHINEE DON WON TO SAY I TOLD YU SO
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Activity: 56
thanks bitcointalk Let be here these scammers !

+1
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
thanks bitcointalk Let be here these scammers !
legendary
Activity: 1610
I love it.

F##K  all these Pre-Order companies.

Nice to see Independents making a Stand!
Although we accept pre-order at a lower price, we also promise to send the miner within 48 hours after payment, if you pay me 5000$ today, I will deliver the miner to you in  12 March. On the other hand, you can pay me 4200$ now, and i will send you a miner in 20 March
That is the way to do it congrats!
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
I love it.

F##K  all these Pre-Order companies.

Nice to see Independents making a Stand!
Although we accept pre-order at a lower price, we also promise to send the miner within 48 hours after payment, if you pay me 5000$ today, I will deliver the miner to you in  12 March. On the other hand, you can pay me 4200$ now, and i will send you a miner in 20 March
Activity: 42
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
f..k KNC!  Here comes the dragon... Cheesy

Looks fishy!

The miner or the previous post? The miner looks legit.

Why no video of the miner to prove it is working? What is the identity of the person selling? If the device generates a good revenue, why is being (re)sold?

This is the same question we ask KNC, BFL, ASM, Cointerra, etc.   Whey are they selling the equipment??   Probably because they have to prove they did something with the pre-order $.  LOL
That would be $4100-4200, interesting.
Looks fishy!

The miner or the previous post? The miner looks legit.

Why no video of the miner to prove it is working? What is the identity of the person selling? If the device generates a good revenue, why is being (re)sold?

This is the same question we ask KNC, BFL, ASM, Cointerra, etc.   Whey are they selling the equipment??   Probably because they have to prove they did something with the pre-order $.  LOL
Pages:
Jump to: