Pages:
Author

Topic: The COVID-19 scare - page 4. (Read 1062 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
July 25, 2022, 05:23:49 AM
Yeah, just wait till September, I highly doubt that we'll have another lockdown but restrictions will be placed for sure. I'm at least hoping that we won't have that many serious hospitalisations, due to high vaccination rate and multiple mutations SARS-CoV-2 has gone through.

Previous year and this year first quarter case and death numbers in our country showed that vaccinated people were dominating with 3:1 ratio. Lots of people I know have vaccine and booster, but still managed to catch covid and their recovery period were not like "sitting relax at home for 10 days". Like you have said, covid is mutating all the time. I expect new virus strains, new boosters, masks, certificates, everything all over again.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
July 22, 2022, 03:32:39 PM
Covid-19 cases are also increasing in Greece, which is worrying because supposedly transmission is somewhat reduced in the summer, due to being outdoors and the increased temperature. However, hospitalizations and severe cases have severely decreased, firstly because of the high vaccination rate and also because of the multiple virus mutations which are slowly turning Covid-19 into a flu.

I'm more worried about the upcoming winter, there's already a surge in cases now, we're bound to see another increase in the winter. Resorting to lockdowns will halt the economy, thus, I don't see it as a viable measure, but chances are that it'll be with measures against Covid-19 once again.

I'm with you on this one, I think the winter won't bring anything good and we're on our way back to all kinds of restrictions. Actually, I expect these things to start happening in autumn already and progress from bad to worse in winter.
Yeah, just wait till September, I highly doubt that we'll have another lockdown but restrictions will be placed for sure. I'm at least hoping that we won't have that many serious hospitalisations, due to high vaccination rate and multiple mutations SARS-CoV-2 has gone through.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
July 22, 2022, 02:36:48 PM
The point is that the numbers were never rising in the first place. Check the statistics from 2020. Even the CDC said that 94% of those who died from Covid really died from comorbidities. This means that they were already almost dead from cancer, heart disease, diabetes, etc., already before Covid hit them, and nobody knows for sure what they died from.

The 6% that died from Covid without comorbidities, is far less than any annual Cancer deaths... far less than any annual heart disease deaths... far less than any annual diabetes deaths... and even less than any annual car accident deaths.

Then, when there were too few comorbidity deaths to count (because all the deathly sick, comorbidity people had already died), then the vaccines came. People started to die from something after they got the jabs. It looked like Covid. Maybe it even was Covid. But it affected regular, healthy folks after the vaccines came, not before.

Was it caused by the vaccines? Loads of doctors say it was and still is. So does the timing.

The medical turned an almost nothing-disease into a pandemic with lies, the media broadcasting the lies, and then the vaccines took over to make it real.

Cool
Activity: 616
Merit: 161
July 22, 2022, 07:58:20 AM
I think it will still be some sort of measure, or measures implemented, however, it will be far less than in previous years. It makes sense. As the vaccines were implemented, and the numbers dropped, people wanted to take a riskier approach to see if works and not sacrifice anymore. So the measures in the future will be implementing fewer measures if we don't see any significant outbreaks. ANd of course a continuation of vaccination.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
July 22, 2022, 02:44:48 AM
But I think it is worth paying attention to COVID, until there is a real vaccine that helps. As the virus is mutating all the time, who knows what will be the numbers and consequences in late autumn and winter, the time when the virus is most active. I dont feel comfortable living with virus that already killed a lot of people and we still dont know fully how to control and stop its spread.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
July 21, 2022, 06:46:51 PM
I don't think that it's still worth to pay much attention to Covid. In my country numbers of cases is also incresing significantly, despite that people barely get tested after all restrictions were lifted and now they don't even have to isolate themselves with Covid. But number of deaths is close to 0. So, were is the probelm? I think it's obvious that number of cases in autumn and winter is going to be much bigger. But I thought it's already accepted to consider covid as common flu or cold and things like lockdowns and restrictions like covid passports shouldn't even be considered.
Biden got Covid. How many times he is vaccinated? 4 if I'm not mistaken. Both vaccinated and not vaccinated people getting covid in big numbers, but most of them have light form of disease, not matter of vacciantion status.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
July 21, 2022, 02:16:17 PM
We need to understand the conditions attached to the rise of the covid cases in the UK, firstly according to the research being made by the government and it disease management agencies, it was believed that covid 19 is prone to areas that are subscetible to cold in which UK is one, the rate of how it spread is fast and the other reason being that it was observed to be a disease common and liable to operate attack on the over ages ones, the adults parents with weaker immune system have the major conscequence of the covid attacks.
I want to know if covid19 is still active as we think or it this the effects of the formal covid19 that happened in 2020 and 2019 that we are still discussing, because i believe cryptocurrency covid19 has been struck out of any country, i don't understand why people is still giving analysis of covid19, i think if theirs is any place covid19 is still disturbing it should be open so that people will restrict their way of movement into those places. Because no News that is carrying the information of coronavirus any longer
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
July 21, 2022, 11:29:55 AM
Joe Biden tests positive for COVID-19: https://nypost.com/2022/07/21/president-joe-biden-tests-positive-for-covid-19

He should be perfectly fine. Obese Trump tested positive with the more deadly delta variant, prior to vaccination, and turned out okay. I'm sure triple vaccinated Biden will do just fine with omicron (or whatever variants are floating around).

That means the world gets to enjoy President Harris for the time being while Biden is MIA.

Activity: 23
Merit: 1
July 21, 2022, 11:01:21 AM
Covid-19 cases are also increasing in Greece, which is worrying because supposedly transmission is somewhat reduced in the summer, due to being outdoors and the increased temperature. However, hospitalizations and severe cases have severely decreased, firstly because of the high vaccination rate and also because of the multiple virus mutations which are slowly turning Covid-19 into a flu.

I'm more worried about the upcoming winter, there's already a surge in cases now, we're bound to see another increase in the winter. Resorting to lockdowns will halt the economy, thus, I don't see it as a viable measure, but chances are that it'll be with measures against Covid-19 once again.

I'm with you on this one, I think the winter won't bring anything good and we're on our way back to all kinds of restrictions. Actually, I expect these things to start happening in autumn already and progress from bad to worse in winter.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
July 21, 2022, 03:45:46 AM
With the most recent figures showing triple vaccinated children aged 10 to 14 are a shocking 13,633.33% / 137.3x more likely to die of Covid-19 than unvaccinated children.

Do you want me to explain to you why this claim is misleading, or are you able to work it out for yourself?
legendary
July 20, 2022, 01:24:45 PM
Everyday we are finding that it is the vaxxed people who are getting Covid, while the unvaxxed people have almost permanent immunity. The medical is simply extending their medical job for themselves with the vaxx, so they have something to do for a living in the future.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
July 20, 2022, 12:01:40 PM
~  

3.5 million people currently infected, 93% of people have had at least one dose of vaccine, latest deaths per week is 412. This tells quite a powerful story.

High cases is a consequence of the removal of all requirements for self-isolation and social distancing, and the guidance that even if you test positive, you should still go in to work or school if you feel able.
This guidance may or may not be considered somewhat controversial, and whilst it is partly a consequence of the latest variant being less deadly than earlier variants, it's also a direct consequence of the high levels of protection conferred by what has been a hugely successful vaccination programme.

If you're interested in the data for the UK, this is a great source that has everything you need: https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus/country/united-kingdom

Hello to “King Kong Monkey Covid.”

King Kong is an ape, not a monkey. He is also, like the disease with which you're trying to smear him*, fictional.

* How would you even do it? Attach a giant turkey baster to a old-style biplane and circle the Empire State Building until he shows up?

legendary
July 18, 2022, 07:06:14 PM
The Covid scare is back in the US. The Dem-backed media is pushing it again to botch up the midterm elections. Take a look at their plan.

WAYNE ROOT: The Democrat Plan to Steal Midterms. Say Goodbye to Biden & Hello to “King Kong Monkey Covid.”

Do you think the GOP will win a landslide victory in the November midterms? Do you think it will be a cakewalk? Boy are you naïve.

I've been warning about what's coming for many months on my nationally-syndicated radio show "Wayne Allyn Root: Raw & Unfiltered" on USA Radio Network. It's all starting to happen just as my crystal ball predicted.

First, I've been warning nonstop that Democrats are planning to steal the 2022 midterms, just like they stole the 2020 presidential election. More on that in a moment.

Second, I've been warning that Democrats (and their PR wing in the mainstream media) are planning to bring back Covid hysteria again. Just in time to steal the 2022 midterm election. This is the perfect timing to demand universal mail-in ballots, with no Voter ID or signature match to steal the midterms.

Third, I've been warning that Democrats would find a way to force Joe Biden out of office and then blame this whole economic disaster on him- thereby deflecting blame from the Democrat Congress.

Don't look now, but it's all starting to happen. The signs are all there.

First, Covid. It's back- just as I've predicted for many months. Just read the tea leaves. The WHO just recommended indoor masks for everyone. New York has mandated indoor masks again. Los Angeles is mandating indoor masks starting in two weeks. Both cities claim to be inundated with Covid cases.

Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 21
July 18, 2022, 02:00:54 AM
I thought that covid19 have not working again and people is now covid19 free but don't know that some area is suffering for covid19 problem, but many countries is no longer into the challenges of covid19 i don't know why some parts of the country is still having such challenges, is coronavirus vaccine not there
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1004
July 17, 2022, 11:19:33 PM
The goofy thing about this is that all kinds of diseases are easy to catch in colder climates. Covid is simply another flu/pneumonia/cold/etc., that the media talked a bunch of people into believing was different this time.

Cool
Like I would also state each time the issue of Covid-19 is raised; I have never met or seen a Covid patient but I have heard of quarantine centers, sick people and death. Maybe it might be because Covid-19 has the same symptoms with malaria and typhoid fever that is why it is still unknown to me. Last year I had almost the same symptoms of Covid and it gradually subsided after I took malaria drugs. I am not insinuating that the disease is not real, I am just saying that I have not gotten a first hand information. Cold weather is the best time for pathogens to strive hence, it is expected that infection rate would increase.
legendary
July 17, 2022, 05:35:16 PM
Shocking! But Del Bigtree and his team figured out a whole bunch of these statistics a long time ago - The High Wire and https://www.bitchute.com/channel/okiFK5CwQrZS/.

Whilst you were distracted by Boris resigning...

A report quietly published by the UK Government, just hours before Boris Johnson announced he was resigning as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, reveals the Covid-19 injections are proving to have negative effectiveness against death among children in England.

With the most recent figures showing triple vaccinated children aged 10 to 14 are a shocking 13,633.33% / 137.3x more likely to die of Covid-19 than unvaccinated children.

Cool
Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
July 17, 2022, 07:02:10 AM

legendary
July 16, 2022, 06:20:16 PM
We need to understand the conditions attached to the rise of the covid cases in the UK, firstly according to the research being made by the government and it disease management agencies, it was believed that covid 19 is prone to areas that are subscetible to cold in which UK is one, the rate of how it spread is fast and the other reason being that it was observed to be a disease common and liable to operate attack on the over ages ones, the adults parents with weaker immune system have the major conscequence of the covid attacks.

The goofy thing about this is that all kinds of diseases are easy to catch in colder climates. Covid is simply another flu/pneumonia/cold/etc., that the media talked a bunch of people into believing was different this time.

Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 16, 2022, 11:11:53 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 589
July 16, 2022, 08:49:38 AM
The case of the COVID-19 pandemic in the UK have continued to skyrocket and according to the Office for National Statistics, figures show that around 3.5m people in the UK had come down with the deadly virus in the weekend of July 6th as against it's 800,000 recorded from the week before.

The above chart throws more light on the weekly registered deaths, estimated amount of people with the infection, weekly total admissions to the hospital and the total first set of vaccine doses administered.

upload pic

The above charts give us an insight to the statics the ONS where able to conduct and vaccines have been issued out in doses. With them still battling inflation, and now with the newly discovered and fast spreading Omicron in circulation, what are the measures put in place to fight this? Your thoughts, please.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51768274

Pages:
Jump to: