Pages:
Author

Topic: The craziest shit you can buy with bitcoins right now? - page 26. (Read 182926 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
The point is everything is for sale this day for bitcoins. I saw some strange hitman ads.
Also the black market stuff got sold because its untraceable of course.

Hitman ads! Haha. This is the first time i've heard of this. But yea, I think there are people who are really into this and take this seriously. Talk about crazy..
You're probably haven't been on the dark side of the internet. They are everywhere on the dark web especially on darknet black markets, I have no idea though if its really serious coz some says those are just scammers hungry for bitcoins. Well we'll never know until we tried it by ourselves , personally I wouldn't dare Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The point is everything is for sale this day for bitcoins. I saw some strange hitman ads.

Hitman ads! Haha. This is the first time i've heard of this. But yea, I think there are people who are really into this and take this seriously. Talk about crazy..
Activity: 714
Activity: 224
I heard that you can buy bullets with Bitcoins. I find that so strange.
Soon everyone bullets that's actually pretty scary.
Yes indeed I had heard. I find that so strange.
I think they should first just to make everything possible that you can buy and then sell weird things all with Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
you can buy sex stuff with Bitcoins.

What item do You need?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
The world is indeed getting crazier. If you look what you can buy Bitcoins.
I've also heard that you can buy sex stuff with Bitcoins.
Yep, there's a sex store that accepts BTC for pretty much anything naughty here.

On a somewhat related note, there was a guy trying to sell one of his nuts a while ago.  I think that would go down as the craziest if he actually succeeded.  Who woulda thought nobody had a use for one..
The world is indeed getting crazier. If you look what you can buy Bitcoins.
I've also heard that you can buy sex stuff with Bitcoins.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
You can buy anything in the world.  You literally even buy a hitman for christ's sake.  It's insane.
Activity: 280

I also heard about it but everything is being sold these days.
Even heard that people are selling guns for bitcoins.
These days I'm not looking up because of this all.
Activity: 672
You can buy all kind of strange things.
Its possible to buy nice cars/yachts all kind of that stuff.
Plus the item market for the bitcoin market is getting bigger everyday
There are a lot of strange things you can buy with the bitcoins.
The weirdest thing I saw was an beautiful yacht that was for sale for a couple million.

What's weird with a beautiful yacht for sale for bitcoins? Actually that was crazy yet amazing deal for rich people, buying it with bitcoins will even make history , if ever , someone will be the first person to buy a yacht with bitcoin and will probably make news on mainstream media
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
I think weird things is better to buy with bitcoin that you never seen it before. Like antique things that you can buy it for bitcoin but the price is very expensive. Also if you have find for the shit you can buy some shit outside your house and you can bring it to motel..
Activity: 132
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
There are a lot of strange things you can buy with the bitcoins.
The weirdest thing I saw was an beautiful yacht that was for sale for a couple million.
Activity: 364
you're right, besides that, I also heard that bitcoin is also used in the black market, so you might be able to buy drugs using bitcoin, because it is very difficult to track users bitcoin

There are several strange things that you can buy. But I've also heard that you can buy bullets.
I find that really so strange that you can. But so is the world once.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
you're right, besides that, I also heard that bitcoin is also used in the black market, so you might be able to buy drugs using bitcoin, because it is very difficult to track users bitcoin
Activity: 238
there is a service called shit express where you can send a shit on someone then you can pay with bitcoins, that's literally the craziest shit you buy with bitcoins right now

Didn't expect for this. Actual shit eh? Haha. That's just so wrong! And whose will be it anyway?
Activity: 364
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
WOW! Saying that a sex doll is better than the real thing!? Don't forget to use extra lube. I went raw one time on a plastic one and I got chaffed balls.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Well bitcoins are being used for anonymous buying so I guess some craziest stuff that you can buy are under the radar just like how bitcoins are being used to hire a killer.
Activity: 420
You can buy a lot of crazy shit, I've seen a lot of things like houses,Rolex's.
But mostly If you look at something like that they are very expensive on websites.
Pages:
Jump to: