Pages:
Author

Topic: The craziest shit you can buy with bitcoins right now? - page 30. (Read 182926 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Well, I can sell this hood http://www.hostpic.org/images/1512171110250103.jpg
It is Putin's signature on it. For real))

To be serious, where do you think I can sell it?
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Buy a quadcopter and crash it the day it arrives lol
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Probably drugs... Drugs are the craziest thing you can buy with any currency. In other words, it's crazy to buy drugs.

Yeah i'd tell you you were crazy if you bought some meth or some smack.  But if you can get good bud or some good shrooms for bitcoins, thats a wise investment. Oh wait you were talking about drugs, yes buying drugs is crazy.
Activity: 244
Probably drugs... Drugs are the craziest thing you can buy with any currency. In other words, it's crazy to buy drugs.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
A sex doll maybe lolzzzzzzzzzzzz Grin Grin Grin Grin

http://toys4btc.net/

You've bought a sex doll? nice site, it sure help btc economy lol

For just about anything online, you can buy any digital goods on seoclerk.com and the craziest i've bought so far was an adult facebook fan page where the owner was selling sex video through clip4sale. its crazy because I still got some pms about his transactions before and some download links of the videos Smiley
Activity: 324
Merit: 260
One time I got some pu$$y on backpage exchange for bitcoins.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
the unidentified dead animal stored in formaldehyde is the craziest thing i have ever seen
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
Just looking for something crazy to spend some bitcoins on. Feeling bored and hoping that some irrational spending would cheer me up.
(I'm not interested in drugs, thank you)
to arrange a stress test for your BTC and send lots of little Satoshi in different parts of the planet
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I use bitcoins to buy alt coins just to increase my money

thats the craziest thing you can think of to buy with bitcoins? 
shame shame shame!

K, so for .02 +  postage i'll mail you unwashed, used female underwear. 
I guess thats not so crazy since Japan, but w/e

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I use bitcoins to buy alt coins just to increase my money   Tongue
Activity: 546
u guys can buy my newground account.
Information on what this is.
If it is darknet stuff, then no thanks   Cheesy

I think he is referring to newgrounds, I just don't have any idea about how valuable the accounts were on the said site. Definitely not a darknet stuff, its a good community of animators, designers, gamers, artists, etc. and I am playing games there since when I was on elementary.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
There's a pretty good assortment of Australian military equipment for sale with Bitcoins.

I'm not really sure what you would ever do with a Chinook F transport helicopter but you can get one if you want.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Now I can pay my own tuition with bitcoin, so now I try hard to engumppulkan bitcoin to buy a new computer  Grin
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Information on what this is.
If it is darknet stuff, then no thanks   Cheesy
Activity: 406
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Drugs IMO.
Activity: 700
At this day and age, you can pretty much buy whatever you want with bitcoin.
Activity: 14
Technically you buy a lot of crazy stuff, you just need to go to the right marketplace.

It wouldnt be on this forum obvious, things that are extreme illegal like wild animals for example can be see in black markets or just even meeting up with people who have them.

Then introduce them to bitpay, then you just got yourself a tiger for 23 btc.
Activity: 700
Have you thought about buying a piece of property on the moon?

What would be the point of this? Why would anyone want to buy property no nation would recognize that he owns? Furthermore, any attempts to harvest such "property" would likely be a collaboartion between many nations instead. 
Activity: 14
someone can buy my 1954 ford f100 for 42. btc
you pay shipping
Pages:
Jump to: