Pages:
Author

Topic: The craziest shit you can buy with bitcoins right now? - page 41. (Read 182926 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Sex toys! Grin

I think one of the main problems are that there are too many unnecessary items you can buy with Bitcoin, but not enough places to buy groceries or something like that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
buying full speed internet access for lifetime... Cheesy
if it possible... Grin
You cant even buy it with fiat(not in my country). How do you think it could be bought in bitcoin? Shocked
your country still not accepting BTC? same with my country
i hope the government can make a new regulation for bitcoin, and shopping with BTC, just like shopping with regular money,,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

our goverment are not accept bitcoin, but not ban bitcoin for personal purposes or coorporate. ( like btc exchanger are acceptable, because not affect directly to our economy condition )..
and in my country, there is many shop that accept btc as their payment method.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
if it possible... Grin
You cant even buy it with fiat(not in my country). How do you think it could be bought in bitcoin? Shocked
your country still not accepting BTC? same with my country
i hope the government can make a new regulation for bitcoin, and shopping with BTC, just like shopping with regular money,,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
if it possible... Grin
Activity: 168
if it possible... Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
a crazy thing to buy right now would be a pyramid where inside it there is a private key holding more coins than what you have payed for the pyramid

would be pretty cool to search for it too
Pyramids= Scam / Having very less probability to earn.
Can you give a link to where is this thing going on?

lol not a "pyramid" in the sense of a ponzi, but a real pyramid, where maybe the private key is inside a mummy's  sarcophagus or engraved on one of the wall inside the pyramid

I could be read either way. At first I thought a real pyramid and then I started thinking maybe you were talking about pyramid scheme games. Lol.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
a crazy thing to buy right now would be a pyramid where inside it there is a private key holding more coins than what you have payed for the pyramid

lol not a "pyramid" in the sense of a ponzi, but a real pyramid, where maybe the private key is inside a mummy's  sarcophagus or engraved on one of the wall inside the pyramid
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

It just like and adventure that cost a BTCitcoin, and you will get more BTCitcoin if you find the treasure.
Technically, it just like an investment Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I consider, that you are not right. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
How about an antique collector's caucasian rug that is 150 years old?

Will cost you 1.25 btc. Picked out by a real collector not a dealer.

oh god, the whole story does sound like a nonsense. caucasian rug for bitcoins. Huh

That's racist
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Technically you buy a lot of crazy stuff, you just need to go to the right marketplace.

It wouldnt be on this forum obvious, things that are extreme illegal like wild animals for example can be see in black markets or just even meeting up with people who have them.

Then introduce them to bitpay, then you just got yourself a tiger for 23 btc.
How about an antique collector's caucasian rug that is 150 years old?

Will cost you 1.25 btc. Picked out by a real collector not a dealer.

oh god, the whole story does sound like a nonsense. caucasian rug for bitcoins. Huh
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I sell a white sheet of paper with the words written FUCKYOU across for 2 BTC

i order 2.. pls.  Grin
Activity: 224
me only internet fee monthly  Cry
but if i have many bitcoins i will buy house for my family, and some shits.
wish me luck  Grin
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
This is a crazy offer I'm making here:
You can buy 10,000 Apsense Exchange credits on apsense.com for 0.01 BTC!
Now that is crazy!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Most craziest thing you can buy bitcoin would be a house, a recent transaction was a house sold in las vegas.

I`d have to find the link somewhere again, but I saw it on reddit and was kinda surprised.

I mean it would suck for the person who sold the house for bitcoin if the rate dropped a significant amount so they basically got a free house.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
!! HODL !!
How about some real shit?  Cheesy

"Shit Express: A simple way to send a piece of shit in a box around the world!"

http://en.shitexpress.com/

Thanks for posting this. I just sent my ex-wife a beautifully wrapped box of shit as a birthday present. I hope she enjoys it. LOL

I was thinking of sending one to my ex-boss but he isn't even worth a few dollars I would spend ordering this.
Pages:
Jump to: