Pages:
Author

Topic: The Crypto Apocalypse - page 3. (Read 482 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
May 24, 2018, 03:27:14 PM
A few percent change on a given crypto's price is somewhat normal given the volatility these coins are expressing ever since a lot of people flooded the cryptospace. We have had worse runs and corrections in the past yet we still managed to get past through it. The series of impending bans from China, crackdown on ICOs and multiple negative comments and statements of billionaires toward bitcoin and crypto somewhat added to the fire and selling pressure. Overall though, we're still in a good shape, with the bullish sentiment remaining in the background while the bearish mood seem to be taking control subtly.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
May 24, 2018, 02:59:25 PM
i think this is a natural thing because there is a correction according to my analysis, we must be calm in addressing market. for me most important find the lowest point of correction and you buy with all the strength
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
May 24, 2018, 02:33:03 PM
The price of bitcoin fell by only a dozen percent, and this is an apocalypse? This is not even written, when he after the December increase fell as much as 70 percent. To big volatility bitcoin need to get used to and treat calmly. Bitcoin falls in price because it wants to fall. Here hundreds of different conflicting circumstances work simultaneously. You want to find the main reason for this fall. It simply can not be. The course of bitcoin can be a reflection of thousands of different small causes. So relax. When bitcoin wants to grow in price, he will do it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 24, 2018, 01:40:57 PM
What is going on to the market? The prices had gone down sharply, especially Etherium at -12.47% and Bitcoin at -8.14% and there seems no stop to that decrease, as for now. Any idea what could have happened? Some news affected the rate, or maybe it's just the overall market mood. 

P.S. Maybe it has nothing to do with that, but Facebook shares grew quite a lot in the recent 48 hours.

You can't uphold anything if what is the market going to do. We just have to wait and see whether it is the dip on that we could buy and simply wait for a mini bullrun to sell.
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
May 24, 2018, 01:27:55 PM
I am relaxed now, i know, i will win coz i have alot of patience, we cant do anything with the market, we have no influence to control on it, or change, all we can do is to be on the right place at the right time, so do not miss your opportunity with it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 01:04:32 PM
I think that it is really early to say anything about apocalypse because BTC and crypto in general has a great potential. I am sure that it will be number one on the market soon. and large companies will understand the potential of the coins
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18697
May 24, 2018, 12:59:20 PM
there seems no stop to that decrease, as for now.

When Bitcoin price was going $10k, $12k, $14k, $16k, $18k in the space of a few weeks, there seemed like there was no stopping the bullrun. The market always seems like it will continue in its current trend, until it doesn't.

There is no reason to panic if you still believe in the technology and the innovation. Stop checking the price and come back in a month or two.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 04:00:10 AM
There is no apocalypse, absolutely no. Just negative trends in this month. We all know how volatile cryptos are, actually it will goes up again by the end of next month. Bitcoin prices has been through worse than now, it will always bounce back
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
May 24, 2018, 02:18:46 AM
What is going on to the market? The prices had gone down sharply, especially Etherium at -12.47% and Bitcoin at -8.14% and there seems no stop to that decrease, as for now. Any idea what could have happened? Some news affected the rate, or maybe it's just the overall market mood. 

P.S. Maybe it has nothing to do with that, but Facebook shares grew quite a lot in the recent 48 hours.

The BTC price is down by only -8,14% and you post a thread with the title "The crypto apocalypse"Huh
Is this clickbait or is it overreacting?I don`t see any drama in the current price decrease,I was expecting that the bearish trend will continue during the summer and I was right.
If the btc price goes down to 1000 USD ,you are free to post about a crypto apocalypse.
Activity: 728
May 23, 2018, 03:52:10 PM
Last couple days are really awful I think that it has happened because dollar has strengthened I mean DXY (US Dollar Index) but I think that crypto market will reverse its direction quite soon to an upward trend.
I am holing BTC and ETH and I do not feel well when I see on a market chart because I understand that we probably touch the resistance level again.
Activity: 154
May 23, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

Pages:
Jump to: