Pages:
Author

Topic: The Cypherfunks[FUNK]: a coin for a global band! Talking v2. Join! 80+ songs - page 3. (Read 148726 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 10
Just post any questions or concerns you have here, FUNK is a community coin anyone can help.
Yes all is well at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FUNK_LTC  The swap is over, if you want Soniq you can get it here https://www.coinexchange.io/

Great, when the swapped FUNK supply will be burnt and disapear from CMC?
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
PND DevTeam
Just post any questions or concerns you have here, FUNK is a community coin anyone can help.
Yes all is well at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FUNK_LTC  The swap is over, if you want Soniq you can get it here https://www.coinexchange.io/
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
there is a dev, admin active there ??
Can I buy funk from topia now or not?
Activity: 439
Merit: 288
Thanks guys, your appreciation means a lot to us.
Of course, there's a lot more for us to do.
We promissed exchanges listings, so you might expect trading to start soon.
At the same time we're working on an outline of new project - the one you'll love i'm sure.
I'm sure Tomzee will update you about all the details at time.

Edit: I'll be free to say (especially once we hit our 1st exchange) that although we are self funded and haven't "sold" anything to anyone (ICO anyone? Smiley ), we performed better than 90% of ICOs in terms of QOS, deadlines and overall performance.

Ok, back to my modest mode again. Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 253

congrats to the soniq team, you kept all of your promises  Smiley

Good Job!  Cheesy

Thank You   Grin

Yes it was not easy but the next stage in the development will be good. You could certainly do better, but even this result is still excellent and almost everyone is happy.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

congrats to the soniq team, you kept all of your promises  Smiley

Good Job!  Cheesy

Thank You   Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Where can we see official stats for coin swap?
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
The question now is:

When will the FUNK tokens (swapped to be burnt) will disappear from CMC? And we will see 13 billion coins instead of current 48 billion as CIRCULATING SUPPLY?

Eager to see the happing!!!!
Technically the supply remains the same except for those 37+ billions swapped are unspendable. It would be great though if future FUNK dev would offer the insight on that matter to CMC and get circualting supply fixed.

the sequestered coins should be affecting the price soon anyway, due to their unavailability ...    Cheesy

GOOD time to buy FUNK imo    Cool
The question now is:

When will the FUNK tokens (swapped to be burnt) will disappear from CMC? And we will see 13 billion coins instead of current 48 billion as CIRCULATING SUPPLY?

Technically the supply remains the same except for those 37+ billions swapped are unspendable. It would be great though if future FUNK dev would offer the insight on that matter to CMC and get circualting supply fixed.
The question now is:

It's an optional swap. You have missed the deadline, but FUNK will continue to be listed and exist on Cryptopia.

Considering the supply was reduced from 50B to 13B now, I would expect your FUNK tokens to become more valuable as well.
For Soniq, you can buy it once it's listed on exchanges.

Great!!! Who are the Devs that will maintain the FUNKs chain???

I'm sure @Biomech would be the best person for the job. Unless something changed, he was keen to take over the development and keep the network running.
It's an optional swap. You have missed the deadline, but FUNK will continue to be listed and exist on Cryptopia.

Considering the supply was reduced from 50B to 13B now, I would expect your FUNK tokens to become more valuable as well.

Great!!! Who are the Devs that will maintain the FUNKs chain???
Coins have arrived!

Thank you very much.

What will become of the remaining FUNK on the market?

Will some group keep the chain alive and inside cryptopia???

Coins have arrived!

Thank you very much.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Hey. my coins lie on cryptopia. I did not know about the exchange, what should I do, how do I exchange them? or on the stock exchange will be auto swap.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I seriously considered going
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
I would have hoped that people would have seen the possibility of the swap and bought more to join Soniq.

At the moment, it seems like they are to lazy and just market sell.

https://res.cloudinary.com/db6ijvxdz/image/upload/v1533056848/Screenshot_2018-07-31_18.18.48.png

Why swap period got extended?

I understand this call we made turned out a bit lame, but i need to stress out it wasn't an easy decision. Our team (myself mostly) received more than a dozen requests to extend the swap period. More than a few FUNK holders experienced difficulties withdrawing FUNK from Cryptopia (which is now solved for good) so we wanted to give everyone more maneuvering space. We all understand you are all keen to receive your SONIQ but it doesn't mean a lot without a decent exchange, right? Therefore we're working hard on securing a decent exchange for our beloved Soniq.

This decision will likely dilute everyone who followed the rules of the swap, not cool imo, changing rules kills trust, especially in crypto.

Now we know rule changes are possible, what a shame!

I bet you go always bu the rules, that's why you are in crypto.

Do not make elephant out of this, they were kind and gave a chance to more community members to join. That's beneficial for the project.

What do you expect, next week price of 1000 sat?

Common
Pages:
Jump to: