Pages:
Author

Topic: The Cypherfunks[FUNK]: a coin for a global band! Talking v2. Join! 80+ songs - page 6. (Read 148726 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
A reminder to anyone running the QT wallet... please update! Fork is scheduled to activate ~June 11th, Block 942088. https://github.com/The-Cypherfunks/The-Cypherfunks/releases/tag/v0.15.2

There is no dumpwallet command in the old QT - so I'm not able to Import wallet and activate HD-KEYS in the new wallet.
Any instructions? Or just copy .dat and leave HD-Keys disabled?

br,
Andy
Activity: 203
Merit: 151
Awesome! Glad to see the swap started Smiley

A reminder to anyone running the QT wallet... please update! Fork is scheduled to activate ~June 11th, Block 942088. https://github.com/The-Cypherfunks/The-Cypherfunks/releases/tag/v0.15.2
Activity: 439
Merit: 288

The SWAP has officially begun!

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
a couple of things:

One, I will NOT be taking over active development of Funk. I'm far to busy with Equaliser, which I am one of the founders of. But I will maintain a pool and support whoever does want to take it on.

Two, I'm not home, not able to update the pool's daemon. Mining and all works fine, and I will have it updated to the newest daemon later this evening.

As for Nova, they've been restructuring for months. The old wallet should still work fine, but I'd guess they haven't yet updated, though from what I understand the Soniq team has informed them of the new developments.

And lastly, Funkpool could really use some miners Cheesy

What's the minimum set up to use if I want to make at least some sort of difference?
Fairly minimal. The pool has a very high initial difficulty, so it will take a few minutes to adjust to your rig if it's not in the GH/s range. But it's vardiff, it will stabilize within a few minutes and you'll start getting shares.

Be aware, there will be some downtime today. Probably only ten minutes or so while I restart the daemon, but it will happen Cheesy I'll post a warning up before I do it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
a couple of things:

One, I will NOT be taking over active development of Funk. I'm far to busy with Equaliser, which I am one of the founders of. But I will maintain a pool and support whoever does want to take it on.

Two, I'm not home, not able to update the pool's daemon. Mining and all works fine, and I will have it updated to the newest daemon later this evening.

As for Nova, they've been restructuring for months. The old wallet should still work fine, but I'd guess they haven't yet updated, though from what I understand the Soniq team has informed them of the new developments.

What's the minimum set up to use if I want to make at least some sort of difference?
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
I have a LOT going on right now, did not get the updated daemon installed yet on the pool. I will tomorrow for certain.

Activity: 516
Merit: 283
There was a slight boo-boo in DGW fork activation... it didn't activate.
0.15.2 is on it's way and will fix this.
New fork activation date is expected to be June 11th, 2018 - block 942088
Anyone who's updated - please standby for further communication from the team about the release. All services that build from source have to do is
Code:
git pull
make install

Once the repo is updated. New client wallets are on their way too. Sorry about that!

Leaving a BTC address here solely for account recovery purposes. 13CcdYdeTLH9GxKWpeNh7aAoFokbUTQZRu

Looks like the updated version was released! https://github.com/The-Cypherfunks/The-Cypherfunks/releases/tag/v0.15.2
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
a couple of things:

i withdrew some funk from nova to cryptopia as a test transaction. on nova it says completed but i never received it on cryptopia and the id is coming up empty. its been like 2 days or so

11cdaf3ab31c52cf2f4968ca179d51eb6c46d02034ca5190730ff6951ef702fe

They might not be sending a high enough fee... the fees changed with the recent update. Sadly the transaction will not confirm on the network, you can point them to this thread in a support ticket to let them know to update.

Are they already on the latest wallet?
i withdrew some funk from nova to cryptopia as a test transaction. on nova it says completed but i never received it on cryptopia and the id is coming up empty. its been like 2 days or so

They might not be sending a high enough fee... the fees changed with the recent update. Sadly the transaction will not confirm on the network, you can point them to this thread in a support ticket to let them know to update.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0

There was a slight boo-boo in DGW fork activation... it didn't activate.
0.15.2 is on it's way and will fix this.
New fork activation date is expected to be June 11th, 2018 - block 942088
Anyone who's updated - please standby for further communication from the team about the release. All services that build from source have to do is
Code:
git pull
make install

Once the repo is updated. New client wallets are on their way too. Sorry about that!

Leaving a BTC address here solely for account recovery purposes. 13CcdYdeTLH9GxKWpeNh7aAoFokbUTQZRu
Why is it that FUNK has been on the exchange for so long that he is not going to the new exchange? It's hard to get a breakthrough on trading.

Because it wasn't actively developed for a long time. My expectation is that you'll see that change with Soniq and potentially someone like Biomech picking up for FUNK after most of the supply has been burned  Smiley

Definitely attractive from both sides, either Soniq or FUNK.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Why is it that FUNK has been on the exchange for so long that he is not going to the new exchange? It's hard to get a breakthrough on trading.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Funkpool is live. funkpool.global

Had a few issues making MPOS work with modern SQL, but it's up and tested. Come join us!
Activity: 322
Merit: 260
When you say supply I presume you to mean available supply. All of the available supply during the burn process will be able to be burned into Soniq. The total supply of FUNK will continue to increase according to it's parameters, however after the burn process has completed, none of those new FUNK coins will be able to be converted into Soniq.

Of course that point you could sell newly mined FUNK for LTC and swap the LTC for Soniq sold on the market.
not actually being part of the project, I'll keep going on Funk Cheesy Always liked it. After the Soniq swap, if the Soniq team no longer wants the pool, I"ll build one to keep things rolling. Or take over the one I'm building for them.

I think the burn will be really good for FUNK as well, since the main issue I have with it is the large circulating supply.

After the burn, they should be significantly less making it much more attractive.

Which portion of the supply is at discussion for a burn? If it's from a dev fund or any other fund for promotional activities it should be well considered.

All of it: https://soniqproject.com/static/soniq-white-paper.2a3f40f7.pdf
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
not actually being part of the project, I'll keep going on Funk Cheesy Always liked it. After the Soniq swap, if the Soniq team no longer wants the pool, I"ll build one to keep things rolling. Or take over the one I'm building for them.

I think the burn will be really good for FUNK as well, since the main issue I have with it is the large circulating supply.

After the burn, they should be significantly less making it much more attractive.

Which portion of the supply is at discussion for a burn? If it's from a dev fund or any other fund for promotional activities it should be well considered.

Pages:
Jump to: