Pages:
Author

Topic: The Daily Bitcoin Show is now Let's Talk Bitcoin! Released Saturday & Tuesday - page 4. (Read 7524 times)

ccl
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
been waiting for this the whole time  Smiley wild ride it is...am in for more!!!!!!\m/
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Editor-in-Chief of Let's Talk Bitcoin!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
... it only gets better...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Episode 2 was great as well. Thanks for all the effort you're putting into this.  Really hope you have a lot of success with this!
Activity: 728
Do you plan on accepting advertisers?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
Still daily,
Just got done with about 4 hours of meetings, getting to editing now - should be up in a few hours, I will update the thread and title.
I want moar!

Is it still daily?
Activity: 756
Hmm, I sure you'll have lots to say on the market turmoil.
Hi Mindtomatter.

Loved the show, very easy to listen to and understand. Great accents from all of you guys. Its got that warm sound and will no doubt get better as you tweak the settings and so on.

One question: Will you be uploading the show to more than one source? I like soundcloud and all that but my workplace proxy has different ideas  Shocked

Thank you for your praise, I really appreciate it.    Any critique you have is also welcomed, I thrive on criticism.

The show will be up on other sources, I just haven't had enough hours - Right now we're putting together the company and the initial budget, it's taking all of my time and I'm also the editor until we bring on a contractor.

I appreciate you hanging with us while we get everything in order, RSS and itunes and skitcher radio SHOULD be today.
Activity: 392
I love this show so much! I can't wait for the episode 3. It's great to have something to listen everyday while I surf on Bitcointalk,
Activity: 658
Caveat Emptor
Hi Mindtomatter.

Loved the show, very easy to listen to and understand. Great accents from all of you guys. Its got that warm sound and will no doubt get better as you tweak the settings and so on.

One question: Will you be uploading the show to more than one source? I like soundcloud and all that but my workplace proxy has different ideas  Shocked
Updated with the second episode

To everyone suggesting weekly shows - That was the original plan, and that show is in the works... more produced and segment based rather than discussion roundtable.

I think we're going to do a show every day for the week and then re-evaluate if it seems like there is enough news to justify it.  I'm not opposed to going to a 2-3 shows a week schedule, but at least in the beginning there *is* the content to justify it even if only because we're the only ones talking about it.

It is a pretty insane amount of editing, I will admit as the guy doing it.

Damn you for putting up epsiode 2  about 5 minutes before i leave for work. not enough time to download it and listen to it at work  Sad.

All jokes aside, can't wait to hear it man. Keep up the good work, really excited to finally see someone doing a podcast like this. Will be fun to watch how it changes/grows over time.
Updated with the second episode

To everyone suggesting weekly shows - That was the original plan, and that show is in the works... more produced and segment based rather than discussion roundtable.

I think we're going to do a show every day for the week and then re-evaluate if it seems like there is enough news to justify it.  I'm not opposed to going to a 2-3 shows a week schedule, but at least in the beginning there *is* the content to justify it even if only because we're the only ones talking about it.

It is a pretty insane amount of editing, I will admit as the guy doing it.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
Maybe twice a week? Wed. Sat.?

Edit: actually after listening to the casual chat format (I liked it) maybe daily is possible (speaking from a listener's perspective this is). The grind of pumping it out might get to you but that is your call obviously.
Finished listening, great show.  I liked some of the 'debates' you guys had if you want to call them that. some things i agreed with and some things i didn't but that's the beauty of a roundtable discussion.  I'm looking forward to the next epsiode and future ones to come.

I agree with others though that a daily podcast is probably too much. However, if you can pull it off and that's what you guys want to do then that's amazing and by all means do it.  I just feel like 1) it will burn you guys out  and 2) after a couple months worth of episodes what will there really be to still talk about, especially if bitcoin stabalizes a bit and the media frenzy dies down.

Maybe play around with that, maybe try once a week and see how it goes,  or twice a week, or 3 times a week.

Do you guys have a twitter account?  That's usually how i follow my favorite podcasts to stay up to date on whats going on. Also it's an AMAZING way to create larger fan base.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Listened to it all. Good job.
Activity: 181
great show liked it a lot

merci beau travail  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Listening atm, great show, but I would also agree with a weekly show for the reasons stated by BitcoinGirl325.
Activity: 203
Yes, this should definitely be weekly. There just aren't that many news in the bitcoin world. Well sure, perhaps 2 last weeks with the price rally and all that, but not otherwise. I would hate to tune into your show a month from now and listen to pointless "fillers" which you will have to do because there won't be any legitimate news every day.
Pages:
Jump to: