Pages:
Author

Topic: The day will surely come Banks soon accept Bitcoin - page 10. (Read 1694 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Just like other businesses are focus on bitcoin acceptance soon the day will come and we will hear that bitcoin is now accepted in our country Now many businesses are using it and soon banks will focus on it's use. And also the crypto market is rising to a good move so it is good to invest in it now for bright future.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
In my country so many banks was run by the governments ,they just a punch of "steal money of the people" guys  Sad.

'
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
I am looking forward to hearing the great news when bitcoin will be accepted in banks.

Think about it. What's the point of 'being your own bank' if you're going to leave your bitcoin in banks anyway? Might be quite counter intuitive you think?
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
banks accepting bitcoin is not such a great news though! it can even be a terrible news if you ask me. because if banks start accepting bitcoin, open bitcoin "accounts" and things like that, it may encourage people to start using banks instead of avoiding them and having their own bitcoin wallet. and that is terrible because they would be going back to the centralization that were trying to get rid of.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
The day will surely come, looking at how widespread cryptocurrencies is flying lately, the future looks bright. With the introduction of ATMs that supports bitcoin in Belgium, I am looking forward to hearing the great news when bitcoin will be accepted in banks.
Pages:
Jump to: