Pages:
Author

Topic: The day will surely come Banks soon accept Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 1694 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Yes i read here about Korean bank accepted crypto currency and if other bank also except than it would be better for both parties surely the day will come banks accept crypto currency as bitcoin.
I think that it will be going faster and faster, there must be a bank that will make crypto 100% legal and it will allow their users to make transactions in crypto and others will just follow that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
banks accepting bitcoin is not such a great news though! it can even be a terrible news if you ask me. because if banks start accepting bitcoin, open bitcoin "accounts" and things like that, it may encourage people to start using banks instead of avoiding them and having their own bitcoin wallet. and that is terrible because they would be going back to the centralization that were trying to get rid of.
At least in the case of full recognition by banks of bitcoins, people will be able to legally conduct operations to convert BTC into a currency. I believe that in fact, bitcoin has long been not decentralized, it is evident even from his behavior, it is managed by a small group of people who can manipulate the price at the expense of their large stocks of BTC. Am I wrong ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Yes i read here about Korean bank accepted crypto currency and if other bank also except than it would be better for both parties surely the day will come banks accept crypto currency as bitcoin.
Activity: 812
The adoption of Bank cryptocurrency for transactions, payments and settlements seriously undermine the current banking system. it will just make them almost unnecessary. I think the banks will change over time under the new payment system in order not to remain idle.
There's always a right time for a thing to happen and in the case of banks accepting the bitcoin well we will experience that soon. It will really come to that point someday because banks just want to earn. They will take advantage of bitcoin and its goodness to get what they want which is profit and money.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
The adoption of Bank cryptocurrency for transactions, payments and settlements seriously undermine the current banking system. it will just make them almost unnecessary. I think the banks will change over time under the new payment system in order not to remain idle.

The future is leaning towards to this technology improvement. There are a lot of things that will be developed using this technology, it just need an improvement, something that can make a lot of people use Bitcoin without thinking of anything else but the good and efficiency of their transactions and maybe their payments. Our banks are now having a study on the crypto currency, I can't wait what will happen to this studies.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Few banks are already offering Custody Service as Korean Shinhan Bank - so, banks will jump into Bitcoin as soon as they get green light from the government.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Yes surely banks can accept bitcoin soon the day when all bank accept bitcon that day will the mostwonderful day but in my opinion bitcoin wont need to go with the bank coz bitcoin is not less than a bank.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
I believe the banks brought us Bitcoin so I defiantly believe they will accept them eventually.  This is all part of a slow roll out of Fiats replacement.  Seems obvious at this point.  They are slowly ushering the people over. 
Activity: 177
I also have an opinion like that gan. because with time lapse must be one by one country and Bank will receive bitcoin. maybe just wait time gan. if I notice the movement of bitcoin Very good in the digital area today

What do you support for friends?
if you conclude that something must have a quote or the last reply that is continuous.

if Bitcoin is received at the Bank, there may be a CENTRALIZED nature and for Bitcoin owners it is very dangerous.
Activity: 84
It surely will come when they will be forced to adopt bitcoin. Probably when bitcoin is legalized all over the world, they will have no choice but to accept bitcoin since it will be used by everyone.
copper member
Activity: 854
Merit: 110
Give Hope For Everyone!
I don't think it's a good news to me. It's like voluntarily going to jail. We're already free with bitcoin. Why would i go back to become a prisoner of this centralized banks. The good news that I'm waiting for is when all banks shut down and become decentralized. And this could be an impossible dream for now.
Activity: 99
I think bitcoin will not gonna go with bank. Because bitcoin is already good than a bank. So need
Activity: 118
if it really realizes it seems to be very good for btc user setups, and will be useful also to investors, now every country is negotiating to legalize bitcoin for legitimate exchange.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Bitcoin is P2P - why would we need bank?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Soon,  if banks will accept btc the effect in the crypto market will be great as people from different countries will be more encourage to do investment since they are seeing stability in btc currency because of this update.
Activity: 14
Definitely Sure banks soon accept bitcoins as like they are accepting Fiat currency also Bitcoin will use for goods and services. also we get bitcoin debit or credit cart & we can use ATMs of bitcoin. for this kind of acceptances of bitcoins then Governments need to do regulate bitcoin, because government are not accepting so investors afraid to invest in Cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
If ever that day comes that Banks will start accepting Bitcoin, I don't think hodlers will not use their services and will remain storing their Bitcoins in wallets. banks will surely require depositors identification cards just like the requirements for opening an account in traditional banking and this process is frowned upon in the Cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 378
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
Some countries and banks have already accepted bitcoin, it is just a matter of time when it will be accepted worldwide. For example even on some forex trading platforms you can already see pairs BTC/USD or EOS/USD so that is really a good sign for crypto world.
Activity: 48
Indeed i think we need few years before they will start doing that. I feel we are at the very beginning of crypto revolution
Pages:
Jump to: