Pages:
Author

Topic: The DEATH CROSS is in. How low will we go? - page 4. (Read 650 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
I think it's normal that we see the price decrease after the price increased from yesterday, It wasn't failed honestly you are trying to spread another FUD and it's likely you are telling other bitcoin holders to sell their bitcoin that could result of panic selling.

I suggest you to better stay hodl and don't use the news for now as your signal that bitcoin is going to die or drop back to $6k value because anything you read from blogs is Fake like "google bans crypto ads"

Bloggers are always making an article that could be trending just to get more visitors.

No one knows what will be the price of bitcoin it will still depending on the demand and supply.

So, hodl and support bitcoin to keep the price stay at current level or increase again back.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Once upon a time I recall there was a Golden Cross that took place. This caused a vast amount of excitement and the stroking of many a genital as it was so rare.

What then happened?

Sod all.
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
the death cross signal or chart analysis in general isn't any predictive factor for future price development.

in the best case, its a self fulfilling prophecy - in the worst case you gonna loose money due to irrational trading behavior.

just hodl
Activity: 84
Merit: 7
Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people!
We can't say yet but if bitcoin backs to $7k level I think it will crash again up to $6k. I see no more bad news about cryptocurrency aside from banning the advertisements in fact a lot of good news during G20 summit but yeah, it looks like its not able to break the resistance. We can wait for more weeks and I believe it can finally break that wall and go even higher.

Lol, I have a feeling if bitcointalk started banning ads we'd see even more of a price crash. BTT is where crypto was born and this is still the first place people go to advertise ICOs.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
We can't say yet but if bitcoin backs to $7k level I think it will crash again up to $6k. I see no more bad news about cryptocurrency aside from banning the advertisements in fact a lot of good news during G20 summit but yeah, it looks like its not able to break the resistance. We can wait for more weeks and I believe it can finally break that wall and go even higher.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
We failed to close above the 200 day and we just got a very bad death cross, both signalling an upcoming hard sell.
We'll see $6000 real soon and i think we'll drop much lower even.

Thoughts? Why has bitcoin failed again to recover? MtGox? Governments? Criminals selling off?
Pages:
Jump to: