Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 150. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 500
With the way Bitcoin is behaving now which is always climbing upward, I am sure many people are getting their wallets fattened. In 2017, many experts are predicting that Bitcoin would be having its own banner year and so we expect the value of Bitcoin to be on the upswing. It is really the best time to get involved with Bitcoin as the international markets are getting curious with this number one cryptocurrency.

Best time to get involved in Bitcoin (investment wise) was when the price was sitting below $500 for such a long time. I remember how bored/frustrated people were when the price was stuck below $300 for quite a while. While people were annoyed, I used that opportunity to buy as many coins as possible. That's why I am experiencing very happy times right now. Patience is paying off.

That was a nice move. Instead of being frustrated, you use that situation where the price of bitcoin is very low as an advantage to buy bitcoin. How I wished that I knew bitcoin at that time. I could have spent money buying bitcoin also at a low price.

Many people now regret that they did not buy bitcoins. But we do not know what will happen next. And it is quite possible that the price in the future will become very high. Therefore, we have a chance to buy bitcoins now

Even when the price of bitcoin is near 1200 Dollars, it is still good price to buy the coins as everyone can see it will rise more and maybe by the end of the year 2017, we can reach 2000$.

Exactly this is what i have been telling to all my friends to buy the bitcoins now. The dream of getting rich with bitcoins is of course still not over and we all will get rich one day.

Yeah bitcoin has an potential to touch outstanding price in future so if we have managed to collect decent amount of bitcoins then it can surely make us rich in future when the price of bitcoin will go higher.
Activity: 588
Bitcoins seems to be one of the best way to get rich. I have seen two three stories on bitcoin blog where these guys bought bitcoins like at the rate of pennies back when bitcoin just started in the market. Today they have like billions of buck in their pockets. I think we can do that too. But it's too risky at this point when bitcoin is so much saturated.

The people from the future will be looking back thinking that the people that bought bitcoins at $1200 were very lucky because the price of bitcoin is really really huge in the future. We can be like them but we will be waiting a lot more time than the people who bought bitcoins almost for free.

Explanation:
When you buy bitcoins at $1 each, and the price of bitcoin today is $1200. Then you already have multiplied your money by 1200 times. But when you buy bitcoin at the price of $1200, and the price has increased to $2400, then you only multiplied your money by 2. See that? That's the same amount of money that they increased but the gain is a lot less.
Activity: 798
With the way Bitcoin is behaving now which is always climbing upward, I am sure many people are getting their wallets fattened. In 2017, many experts are predicting that Bitcoin would be having its own banner year and so we expect the value of Bitcoin to be on the upswing. It is really the best time to get involved with Bitcoin as the international markets are getting curious with this number one cryptocurrency.

Best time to get involved in Bitcoin (investment wise) was when the price was sitting below $500 for such a long time. I remember how bored/frustrated people were when the price was stuck below $300 for quite a while. While people were annoyed, I used that opportunity to buy as many coins as possible. That's why I am experiencing very happy times right now. Patience is paying off.

That was a nice move. Instead of being frustrated, you use that situation where the price of bitcoin is very low as an advantage to buy bitcoin. How I wished that I knew bitcoin at that time. I could have spent money buying bitcoin also at a low price.

Many people now regret that they did not buy bitcoins. But we do not know what will happen next. And it is quite possible that the price in the future will become very high. Therefore, we have a chance to buy bitcoins now

Even when the price of bitcoin is near 1200 Dollars, it is still good price to buy the coins as everyone can see it will rise more and maybe by the end of the year 2017, we can reach 2000$.

Exactly this is what i have been telling to all my friends to buy the bitcoins now. The dream of getting rich with bitcoins is of course still not over and we all will get rich one day.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the money of new era and one can't get rich without investing money. Even though bitcoin can gain 300% more value against USD in the next 5 years it won't make its holders really rich. Invest, take risk, educate yourself, there are no shortcuts to get rich.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505

Activity: 477
Merit: 100
Bitcoins seems to be one of the best way to get rich. I have seen two three stories on bitcoin blog where these guys bought bitcoins like at the rate of pennies back when bitcoin just started in the market. Today they have like billions of buck in their pockets. I think we can do that too. But it's too risky at this point when bitcoin is so much saturated.
I do Not think so, when People reallise that bitcoin will makes their life more practically, I think there are would be much more new people will us bitcoin. If the users of bitcoin is keep increasing the price will continue to rise. Do not forget that bitcoin is so volatile, It is price can go up anytime. We will be the part of lucky people if still believe in bitcoin. Thats my oppinion.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I no longer believe in it. The rich can become one who already has wealth. And the poor simply have nothing to invest and they remain poor.
Yes, with bitcoin, those who bought it four years ago got rich and kept
You are wrong as the poor have their hands and they can work hard to get some money and in that way he can start from smaller steps and then one day he will also have a good capital to invest and with that he will be able to become rich as like the other rich people.
Yes, I agree with you, By working poor people's can will be rich people. Step by step they can get some capital like you said, And they invest and one day they can be rich like rich man nowadays, They can do it. As bill Gates said: "If you are born poor it is not your fault. If you die poor it is your fault.".
Yeah that is the real thing that we need to apply to our self and that is dedication. Dedication to get out from being poor by working a lot not only in bitcoin but also in our regular work and daily life. There is a lot of things that we can to be able to get rich not only in bitcoin but there is a lot more ways, we just need to be patient in finding those ways.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I no longer believe in it. The rich can become one who already has wealth. And the poor simply have nothing to invest and they remain poor.
You are wrong as the poor have their hands and they can work hard to get some money and in that way he can start from smaller steps and then one day he will also have a good capital to invest and with that he will be able to become rich as like the other rich people.
Yes, I agree with you, By working poor people's can will be rich people. Step by step they can get some capital like you said, And they invest and one day they can be rich like rich man nowadays, They can do it. As bill Gates said: "If you are born poor it is not your fault. If you die poor it is your fault.".
Activity: 770
Activity: 574
ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!
But they only gained money because more people put their money in.  It's not a Ponzi scheme of course but it isn't something theoretically infinite like interest, and most people will rightly be conservative with their money on such a new technology.
Activity: 30
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
until today, I dream about it has not changed. perhaps, with bitcoin, I could become rich. Well, it looks quite easy to get bitcoin in comparison with other types of flying businesses on the internet. Well, this makes me can make money comparable to what I'm doing. I will try to become rich.
It is hard to live in bitcoin you will never rich if your source of income is only bitcoin. .
If you are dreaming you should be motivated and do some alternative ways and if you save more bitcoins don't think that your bitcoin will never exhausted. should stay find a way to earn andmulti tasker..
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

People get hooked in with fraudulent websites like bitrush. Wich was mienrgates fault for advertising it.

You could get rich, cryptocurrency stocks are great to invest in.  I earned 0.003 BTC in a few hours, but then I lost them Sad But I never went under profit, I was always either neutral or with profitt.

Here is my tip: Do not get hooked into scamful websites. NEVER trust websites that claim to give you so much bitcoins, that they will be multiplied in a week.

Doubler site isn't it? I never invested in such scam websites because I know that they will not give back the bitcoin you deposited. Lucky are those who have invested at the top, because they are the first one to benefited in this kind of setup. You really get rich through bitcoin though, put a good amount of bitcoin in your wallet like a investment and let it there for many years like a saving.
Activity: 50
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

People get hooked in with fraudulent websites like bitrush. Wich was mienrgates fault for advertising it.

You could get rich, cryptocurrency stocks are great to invest in.  I earned 0.003 BTC in a few hours, but then I lost them Sad But I never went under profit, I was always either neutral or with profitt.

Here is my tip: Do not get hooked into scamful websites. NEVER trust websites that claim to give you so much bitcoins, that they will be multiplied in a week.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
Being rich with bitcoin is just easy if you have a lot of money because if i have a lot of money, i will just buy a lot of bitcoins and spend all my million dollar in bitcoin and keep it on a hardware wallet so i will be safe and i will just touch my bitcoins when the price reach at least $5,000 then i will be rich when that happen.
Activity: 770
To get rich with bitcoins is not very easy nowadays. Those who bought bitcoins 3 years back, offcourse they will be rich if they still have it in their wallet. Nowadays its really difficult. Just look at the price of bitcoins. To get one you need nearly 1200 dollars. And its not that easy to get that.If we buy bitcoin for 1200 dollars, there is no guarentee that its price will increase.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Dreams - will remain empty if you sit and do nothing to implement them. If you want to become rich, become one. And bitcoin is a very good tool for achieving such goals
The problem with some people is they want to use bitcoin to get rich but either they get bitcoin and save it and hope for it to like jump to $10000 in one month or they rush and put their money on gambling and think they can get rich that way.

The thing is if you want to make good money from bitcoin and eventually get rich you need to be patient and not rush it, just like anything out there you need to invest time into it and  it will give you back.
Jump to: