Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 152. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
yes it is all the dreams of those who want to be rich like where do I get rich?

I can be rich together bitcoin because I am sure, and you can, too.

Maybe not with bitcoin anymore, but there are many altcoins which has big expectations with low marketcap. It is really possible to be rich thanks to altcoins.

But ultimately it will give you bitcoins in return so if you can make good profits with altcoin then it will surely help you in becoming rich in future as altcoin market is unpredictable and its price can pump beyond our imagination and if we invest in it at a right time then it can give us huge profits.

The only possibility for any significant capital gains with cryptocurrency is getting in early on new altcoins and hoping for the best. I dont really see any other way of doing so if u are only limited to investing and trading

Yeah and I think we should keep a close watch on ICOs and try to get those coins before they are listed on trading sites and after official listing if price pumps then we can expect huge profits from it.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Maybe not with bitcoin anymore, but there are many altcoins which has big expectations with low marketcap. It is really possible to be rich thanks to altcoins.

But ultimately it will give you bitcoins in return so if you can make good profits with altcoin then it will surely help you in becoming rich in future as altcoin market is unpredictable and its price can pump beyond our imagination and if we invest in it at a right time then it can give us huge profits.

The only possibility for any significant capital gains with cryptocurrency is getting in early on new altcoins and hoping for the best. I dont really see any other way of doing so if u are only limited to investing and trading
Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

I just tried gambling and trading after earning some bitcoin in signature campaign, I lose money from both so I didn't hesitate no more to stop it. Now I am just saving for study purposes and to support my music career. All thanks to this forum I can do what I want now.
gambling is risky way of making money as compare to trading as in gambling we mostly depend on our luck while in trading we have some option to use our mind and experience with skill, while from a signature campaign a person can get a fixed and limited amount of bitcoin.

Im sure that people who engaged on that knows the risk on what they are unto and not all people are good in tradings and might aswell in gambling since their are people got different skill type and mindset on every program they are joining to. Although trading would be better if we want to earn decently but their are several people who can't attend to monitor on some certain flaws on tradings since they are busy and thats why some of them go to gambling since it doesn't need any critical time upon doing
Activity: 588
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I just tried gambling and trading after earning some bitcoin in signature campaign, I lose money from both so I didn't hesitate no more to stop it. Now I am just saving for study purposes and to support my music career. All thanks to this forum I can do what I want now.
gambling is risky way of making money as compare to trading as in gambling we mostly depend on our luck while in trading we have some option to use our mind and experience with skill, while from a signature campaign a person can get a fixed and limited amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Only the best is The be best...

Well if you can wait until 2030, probably you can really get rich with Bitcoin if the prediction is correct or even just a 10th of the predictions price which is $50,000 and from now until 2030 (13 years) of saving BTC I am sure you will have more than 3 or 4 whole BTC.  and that will sum up to 150k - 200k USD which is quite big amount.

That is a possibility that bitcoin can achieve that price in future and I believe that its very much easy to earn bitcoins at a moment but when price will cross 2000 or 5000 usd at that time it will be very hard even to earn a small portion of bitcoins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

Well if you can wait until 2030, probably you can really get rich with Bitcoin if the prediction is correct or even just a 10th of the predictions price which is $50,000 and from now until 2030 (13 years) of saving BTC I am sure you will have more than 3 or 4 whole BTC.  and that will sum up to 150k - 200k USD which is quite big amount.
Activity: 406

Its good to see that you have learnt from your mistake and now have stopped gambling but this is the most common mistake committed by all of us when we are new to bitcoin as we have a feeling that with gambling we will double our coins quickly but it never happens.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
In the 1 year i have been using bitcoins i can proudly say i earned a good decent amount to spend for my self.I have bought my super gaming computer all out of bitcoins and my dream mountain bike.And now im saving for my future using bitcoins
It is good to see people living their dream with the help of bitcoin and it is really the find of the century which gave power to the common man to make a living from the technological aspects and i must say that the inventor must be honored with a Nobel prize for economics for this find if at all if he is willing to come out of the mask,you can always dream to get rich and if you are good at investments then you are able to make a good amount of money with bitcoin.

I wouldn't really call a bitcoin a "common man". I'd call him a bitcoin user nonetheless. He has all the knowledge needed to earn bitcoins, whatever method he's doing. All bitcoin users have to acquire lots of knowledge about bitcoin in order to reach the success that he wants. This is quite the same as all the other fields that there is in the world. For example, a teacher has to go to college to get a degree to teach and at the same time to get the knowledge that's necessary to teach. Bitcoin users, on the other hand, while not having a proper education, we need to do tons of research about bitcoin first before we can actually do anything with it.
Activity: 406
Getting rich with bitcoins seems to be difficult for me as to get rich I should also have enough number of bitcoins in my wallet which is totally missing at a moment and I don't think I would be able to have more coins in future too so I am satisfied with whatever small earnings I am getting from it instead of dreaming too big.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
In the 1 year i have been using bitcoins i can proudly say i earned a good decent amount to spend for my self.I have bought my super gaming computer all out of bitcoins and my dream mountain bike.And now im saving for my future using bitcoins
I also get a lot of changes when using bitcoin, profits I make from bitcoin really changed my life. I can buy a lot of stuff. but it can not be said to be rich
Good for you dude, at least you are making a great journey with bitcoin, there are still more rooms to grow and eventually your profit will increase in time.
Yes, unless we are gambling or something there is really a way to find bitcoin easily. The best use of bitcoin is to obtain it through transfers from our local fiat currency and then use it in my opinion.

The only exception is getting money through trading. That is actually a profitable buisness. And I would recommend a bot like the Gunbot advertised on the site which takes the manual part out and lets you be trading all the time. You should definitely check that out.
Activity: 952
I also get a lot of changes when using bitcoin, profits I make from bitcoin really changed my life. I can buy a lot of stuff. but it can not be said to be rich
Good for you dude, at least you are making a great journey with bitcoin, there are still more rooms to grow and eventually your profit will increase in time.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
It's not btc but I think maybe zcash can be rich.

Who did set up all these zcash troll bots?
Time is already up for zcash pump, now the price is lower already, I saw the last time when it pump, I was wondering what happen
to the traders who bought when the price pump up. Should be a big lose for them and now they have to wait to pump again.
Activity: 358
It's not btc but I think maybe zcash can be rich.

Who did set up all these zcash troll bots?
Activity: 1190
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
to me i think still the oppotunity i still there if a person want to become rhic from gambling he a esiy ask money fronm trdng atcoin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
cryptocurrency trading full of unexpected move , the latest shocking price movement altcoin are xbc it has been moved up 3000 percent two days ago . which means if you follow that altcoin since in the lowest price you have a chance to gain 300 times of your capital , imagine if you put 10 bitcoin only there , it will be 3,000 bitcoin! your mission to become rich accomplished!

More like a pump and dump to me however it is much more stable with forex. Sometimes there is an unexpected things in forex as well however it is much more dangerous to leave your money in a pump and dump altcoin when you sleep. You never know when will those altcoin drop down when the whale decided to dump
you can set a buy and sell position lol , so you are free to sleep!

pumping / dumping altcoin are much more easy to control rather than in forex of course because it has smaller scale , but the risk worth to take when you trade on altcoin , it has fast movement compared to forex that really slow and of course required bigger capital to start to reach your goal.
Trading altcoin is better than forex because it can be manipulated which is a good thing for those people who got a lot of money because they have the power to control the market and make the biggest possible profit they can have. Forex is more like professional field and it will not suit for altcoin traders since it is more volatile and the price moves every minutes, so it is very risky.
i think there a lot of forex trader do trade altcoin at the same time , and there is no problem about it. everything can be learned , so as time goes by even the forex trader can adapt into something new like an altcoin market , risk are something that every trader undersand well , no big deal.

the higher risk you take to achieve your wish to become a billionaire through bitcoin then you may closer to get it.
Jump to: