Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 215. (Read 227457 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
August 16, 2016, 12:23:00 PM
The longer you take to get in the more time ti will take to get rich. Right now the expectancy to reach a rich status is of about to 10 years if you are holding a decent amount and by decent its understood to be 21+.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
August 16, 2016, 12:16:23 PM
For now I am a happy owner of 20$.  Tongue I joined to all this bitcoin making only on May this year and I make bitcoins only with commenting, but even that I do not so actively as I could. But I expect my rank rise soon so I will get more for a comment. I doubt I will be rich with bitcoin, only in a case that bitcoin will rise to some million of dollars, but in that case everyone will be rich or even super rich. And I think in this way it can affect on crush of the economy from all the word.
Activity: 406
August 16, 2016, 11:41:13 AM
I do not dream of getting rich only with bitcoins because it is also a money and getting rich with it is similar to getting rich with any normal money.Hard work and some good investement amount is required for that.
I use bitcoin for some extra income only which has also helped me in some bad times and thats enough for me.

Yeah bitcoin is good as an additional income and you cannot expect to get rich with it so I am satisfied with what little I am earning from it and don't have any  plan to get rich with it.

As an additinonal income bitcoin is very good, as the main income i think it is too early. At least for the most of use.
The price is just making to big a jumps,

Even if it goes higher in future it will also depend on what amount you are earning on monthly basis, as if you are earning low amount then you cannot expect to get rich with it.
thats true, in order to become rich with bitcoin you will definitely need to get a lot of it right now for the future huge price growths
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
August 16, 2016, 10:48:32 AM
I do not dream of getting rich only with bitcoins because it is also a money and getting rich with it is similar to getting rich with any normal money.Hard work and some good investement amount is required for that.
I use bitcoin for some extra income only which has also helped me in some bad times and thats enough for me.

Yeah bitcoin is good as an additional income and you cannot expect to get rich with it so I am satisfied with what little I am earning from it and don't have any  plan to get rich with it.

As an additinonal income bitcoin is very good, as the main income i think it is too early. At least for the most of use.

Even if it goes higher in future it will also depend on what amount you are earning on monthly basis, as if you are earning low amount then you cannot expect to get rich with it.
Activity: 336
August 16, 2016, 08:07:31 AM

Activity: 952
August 16, 2016, 06:04:32 AM

Activity: 314
August 16, 2016, 04:52:13 AM

It is more difficult to get rich with bitcoin now. The price of price is dropping slowly. I might buy other coins such as Monero.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 16, 2016, 01:24:50 AM
Let's hodl, and hopefully a big reward is near. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 16, 2016, 01:24:38 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
August 16, 2016, 01:14:58 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

My dream also to getting rich with bitcoins, but yeah it's really hard to do and i don't have expert skills, so it's make me more harder to earn bitcoins and i only get bitcoins from signature campaign and gambling
I think the dream is something you should be able to accomplish. In what way ? Of course you have to work hard to get that dream. I'm sure if your dream rationally you'd had the dream
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
August 15, 2016, 11:31:20 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

if you want to get rich through bitcoin takes courage to invest your hard earned money in Bitcoins. There is potential to get phenomenal results, but you must keep in mind that there is a possibility that you will lose all your money.
Activity: 154
August 15, 2016, 02:48:35 AM
how do you plan to get a lot of bitcoin in to become rich
you can share your plan do you work in online maker to get bitcoin
trading,signature campaign or what
Activity: 242
Extended Reality Advertising
August 15, 2016, 02:28:17 AM
Just buying some BTC and sitting there, hoping it will gain value is not my cup of tea.

I would rather buy some small altcoin which I can actually help by investing time in and making a difference - I don't feel I can make any difference with BTC, but I feel my work with CBX makes a difference.

Much easier to get rich with altcoins imo
Activity: 840
August 13, 2016, 01:26:49 PM

My dream also to getting rich with bitcoins, but yeah it's really hard to do and i don't have expert skills, so it's make me more harder to earn bitcoins and i only get bitcoins from signature campaign and gambling

Yeah you need to invest higher to earn higher profits from and we can never become rich only with earning from signature campaign as payout is too low which can take care of only basic expenses.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
August 13, 2016, 01:24:59 PM
its better to work with your money than investing and waiting long for small profit
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
August 13, 2016, 01:19:06 PM

That is all our dream to be rich with bitcoin!  If we continue what we are doing right now and save all the hard earned bitcoin, we could earn enough and grow it.  We could invest it as almost everyone are doing or we could trade them.  We could save it and wait for the right time to sell it when we think that the  price is high enough. 

it is good to have dreams and we all have them and most of us want to get rich with bitoin but also it is a lot better and healthier if our dreams are real instead of just a stupid dream that never comes true.
and in case of bitcoin it is real as long as you are not expecting $100000 price for bitcoin.
Activity: 420
August 13, 2016, 01:10:10 PM

Activity: 910
August 13, 2016, 01:05:19 PM

Dont just wait for bitcoin to go up, go work and find more stable income , bitcoin is a good opportunity to us but we're in the real world and there is no easy money we can get,even bitcoin if you don't work to have it, you will not br going to be rich need more time and patience with skill to earn decent amount in bitcoin.

yeah true work your ass to meet your goal.  Working is one way to get bitcoin, either regular daily job or  bitcoin related jobs.  they both will assure you that you will earn or can buy bitcoin.  You should participate in bitcoin promotion too.  It is every bitcoin individual responsibility if you want your holding to get high.  Don't just wait around for bitcoin to increase price.

If you want to get rich with bitcoin then you need to start putting efforts to collect as much as you can as even if price doesn't reach to the top you can still become rich if you have high volume of coins.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
August 13, 2016, 12:55:09 PM

Dont just wait for bitcoin to go up, go work and find more stable income , bitcoin is a good opportunity to us but we're in the real world and there is no easy money we can get,even bitcoin if you don't work to have it, you will not br going to be rich need more time and patience with skill to earn decent amount in bitcoin.

yeah true work your ass to meet your goal.  Working is one way to get bitcoin, either regular daily job or  bitcoin related jobs.  they both will assure you that you will earn or can buy bitcoin.  You should participate in bitcoin promotion too.  It is every bitcoin individual responsibility if you want your holding to get high.  Don't just wait around for bitcoin to increase price.
Activity: 924
August 13, 2016, 06:42:02 AM

Getting rich with bitcoin is really hard as to let that happen you also should have good amount of coins for the future and that is only possible if we spend more time on bitcoins, and at a moment that is not possible because our primary concern is to focus on our day job.
Jump to: