Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 219. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
Now a days its hard to become rich. If you have family its hard to manage your income. So i do not have earn bitcoin because if get my weekly income here i've always incash it for my family.
Nothing left to my btc wallet everyweek now i have 0 balance. That why i getting hatd to earn bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

All the Bitcents I bought for fiat junk money still exist. It saddens me that this forum is increasingly flooded with trader-type speculators that are heavily addicted to the fiat scam. These people don't realize that Bitcoin is money! Anyone selling Bitcoin for fiat without an urgent need to do so is acting like an idiot. Who in his/her right mind wants to hold fiat trash - backed by the full lunacy of central banks that engage in inflationary policy.

Dear Op, please start using your brain or engage in trading a different asset! Who wants fiat, when you can have Bitcoin? Only proponents of the centralist officialdom...

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Well all of us want to get rich in help of bitcoin. But its nearly impossible for myself since im a btc gambler, i admit. But I still managed to make bucks without investment and im satisfied with that.
i think you still have a chance to get rich with notes you must get out of gambling, although gambling has the possibility to make you profit but the chance is small, you may be more likely to lose than win so better get out of gambling and the use of other methods, you can become rich if you're willing to work hard,,
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
First bitcoin investors are rich, if they didn't sold at low prices. But now, in my opinion it will take more time to increase the value of bitcoin. We keep the dream of getting rich, but its not easy.

If you want to get rich with bitcoin then I think you need to have a great level of patience as price will not reach to the moon overnight so you need to hold your coins for very long time to get rich from it.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
First bitcoin investors are rich, if they didn't sold at low prices. But now, in my opinion it will take more time to increase the value of bitcoin. We keep the dream of getting rich, but its not easy.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
I did not lost any money in bitcoin but I am earning a good amount with bitcoin and I hope that with bitcoin I will be rich one day, but still for that it require more hard work after that we can get the chance to get rich.
Activity: 490
I think small and undervalued alts are a better investment right now than hoping to get rich with Bitcoin.

The alt has to have an active dev team, goes without saying.
dev is active does not always give a high price on altcoin. you can see some of the dev to promotion in the marketplace altcoin. they do not have a lot of price or even do not have exchanges lol. I think it's better and safer to invest in bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 840
Buy now and sell it after 4 years. It can triple your profit.
And its every bitcoiners dream to become rich with the help of bitcoins.

Nobody guarantees that you will triple your investment after 4 years, our dream of bitcoin is to see at $x,xxx price and make really a good profit. The fact that we invest so much on bitcoin is that we believe that one day bitcoin will reach the moon and we will get some good money.
legendary
Activity: 1008
everybody always be dreaming want to be rich man but might be on different way included me and i'm dreaming to get rich someday but not from bitcoin actually and for now earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins it's enough for me
yeah, nowadays people care mostly about the money and everyone wants to become rich though it is just impossible for everyone to be rich, im also dreaming about making a fortune

Get rich quick days are over. If you really want to become rich now, you either have to trade with a large amount to make insane profits with trading, or you have to hold at least 50-100BTC for plenty of years hoping the price to rocket up like there is no tomorrow.

yeah if you have any plan to get rich with bitcoin in future then I think you should at least hold 100 btc in your wallet so even if price is not too high 100 btc can give you best luxury life.

I think it also depends on country that you are living in, there are some countries where even 10 to 20 btc can take best care of you everything depends on the cost of living.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Some people are already there.

Just look at whats a known service in this community, and they already hit being a millionaire - primedice, bitmain are one of huge known members.

So the issue is not a dream, the more awareness is if you are willing to build something is the question.

Holding and buying coin is a dream since you road is unsure based on price speculation.
Activity: 938
everybody always be dreaming want to be rich man but might be on different way included me and i'm dreaming to get rich someday but not from bitcoin actually and for now earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins it's enough for me
yeah, nowadays people care mostly about the money and everyone wants to become rich though it is just impossible for everyone to be rich, im also dreaming about making a fortune

Get rich quick days are over. If you really want to become rich now, you either have to trade with a large amount to make insane profits with trading, or you have to hold at least 50-100BTC for plenty of years hoping the price to rocket up like there is no tomorrow.

yeah if you have any plan to get rich with bitcoin in future then I think you should at least hold 100 btc in your wallet so even if price is not too high 100 btc can give you best luxury life.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★

I don't think so. I agree that "get rich with bitcoin days' are probably over, and we probably never will see stories "from 0 to bitcoin millionaire again".
But it is wise to add that we have no idea how bitcoin will scale in the future. Bitcoin price is so unstable that current holders of 10 BTC might be potential millionaires in 20 years.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I earn money with bitcoin.  I never lose because i never spend a single cash having bitcoin.  I work for  it.  so maybe I lose time when i gamble and lost.  With my current trades and campaigns, an average of 0.015 a day earning. which i think is not bad since this is  only part time.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I am so open with that possibilty because it is possible for everyone of us to get rich because of bitcoin especially when you do trading. Some of us may be earning some amount that just enough to buy some stuff, but I'm pretty sure that if we work hard on it, and keep our focus on what we want to achieve then we can all be rich with bitcoin. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Activity: 700
I think everyone dreams of getting rich with bitcoin. Who would not want it? But getting rich with it will be difficult and would require a very long patience especially if you start with 0. It would also require some skills depending on your forte on earning it. The other thing is the different mindset of people on earning it. Others want to earn fast and others are patient earning it.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
I am already rich and I don't have any special plan to get rich with bitcoin and bitcoin is my hobby so I am spending time here and try to learn new things about it.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
I think small and undervalued alts are a better investment right now than hoping to get rich with Bitcoin.

The alt has to have an active dev team, goes without saying.

You always make more money by investing early in any new tech.
The problem comes in identifying the small and undervalued alts.
Jump to: