Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 81. (Read 227459 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 14, 2017, 12:24:26 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

I haven't earned any yet, this is my first campaign, sadly to say, it took about three months before it will be done. It's good that our campaign is almost over, I only have to wait for two weeks. I'm excited to see how much will I earn on my first campaign.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 11:11:11 AM
to turn out to be very wealthy by utilizing Bitcoins, you have a good deal of Bitcoin and dwell a really prolonged time. Due to the fact Bitcoin is a quite great investment decision in the extended time period
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 03:27:31 AM
 I think, There may be an option to earning,but not to be rich.To work get bitcoin reqires extreme
hard work.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 03:19:37 AM
Yes actually that,s everybody,s dream of getting rich with bitcoins..that,s why we work hard to achieve that dream..bitcoin gives you a brighter future for your family Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
October 13, 2017, 02:37:39 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Since I encounter bitcoin I already holding a decent of money. I never experience like this before  the biggest money that I only hold is $50 but since I encountered btc Since I encounter bitcoin in my life I already hold 0.1 btc and that will make me amaze And I'm very surprised to get paid like this is so happy. I love btc I love my work here btc is helping a lot of people to improve their lives.
Activity: 84
October 13, 2017, 02:19:07 AM
It is possible to get rich through bitcoin. I think some here already get rich through bitcoin, they are the pioneer here and they know all what they have to do to earn money
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 01:27:18 AM
Everyone want to be rich but you can't achieve it by staying under the tree and wait for the fruit to fall.Instead you need to work hard like here in Bitcoin you need knowledge and patience to earn  Bitcoin that you want.
it is already a lot of people who dream of becoming rich, let alone the dream is by follow-up in bitcoin, it's a lot of taste that manifested his dream, because the results of bitcoin is very promising and we can get to a very big profit by joining investment in bitcoin
Activity: 15
October 13, 2017, 01:21:35 AM
Why not if its possible. But for now a decent and just have a stable source of income.
Activity: 241
October 13, 2017, 01:15:13 AM

When I first started with Bitcoin, I lost some money with the wrong decisions and not the right time. I lost faith and thought of Bitcoin as a lauwf island. Later, I learned more, and after a while I focused on the signature campaign, which helped make money from Bitcoin and other useful knowledge. Not trying to figure that out, however, I can estimate some BTC range
Activity: 926
October 13, 2017, 12:31:15 AM

i has earn money from bitcoin atleast $1500 this month
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
October 13, 2017, 12:08:11 AM
Im a bit ceptic that bitcoin can make me rich, im making my bets into some altcoins wich i expect to readjust their value once bitcoin reach and cross the 5000 dollars. If those coins readjust it will bring me good profit and will allow to multiply my bitcoins.
Activity: 518
October 12, 2017, 08:48:00 PM
Everyone want to be rich but you can't achieve it by staying under the tree and wait for the fruit to fall.Instead you need to work hard like here in Bitcoin you need knowledge and patience to earn  Bitcoin that you want.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 07:11:17 PM
When I heard about bitcoins for the first time 2 years back its price was around $250 and today we are above $5000 level so if I would have bought huge quantity of bitcoins at that time and saved till today then I would have already became rich by now but its not an end as the price of bitcoins will be much higher in future so even if you invest in it now and hold for next couple of years nobody can stop you from becoming rich.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
October 12, 2017, 07:09:21 PM

you must have the courage to invest with bitcoin. if you do not dare then you will never get bitcoin. I recommend not only save on the bitcoin wallet, because it requires a longer period of time. use bitcoin you have to get more bitcoin.

Aside from having courage, you must also have a decent amount of bitcoin to start with.
That's why rich people tend to get richer than poor people who have to climb their way up.

But for us who are living in an average status, we only have to dream about having the courage of enduring in earning bitcoin not to become rich but just to have spare money to save or for future expenses that we might have for our future plans.
Yes same with me here.Becoming rich may be possible for bitcoin but as for me,i only want to make my dreams come true with the help of bitcoin.That's fine with me if i don't become a rich person as long as i have my enough savings to build my bright future with my family.
Activity: 658
October 12, 2017, 06:59:43 PM

you must have the courage to invest with bitcoin. if you do not dare then you will never get bitcoin. I recommend not only save on the bitcoin wallet, because it requires a longer period of time. use bitcoin you have to get more bitcoin.

Aside from having courage, you must also have a decent amount of bitcoin to start with.
That's why rich people tend to get richer than poor people who have to climb their way up.

But for us who are living in an average status, we only have to dream about having the courage of enduring in earning bitcoin not to become rich but just to have spare money to save or for future expenses that we might have for our future plans.
Activity: 50
October 12, 2017, 06:48:40 PM
Got on the boat a little late and missed the Jan to august gold rush but now I got my feet wet.
I started looking at bitcoin 24/7 for the past 2 months and its pretty much been my life now.
And I'm up quite a bit, but it'll go to the moon from here
Activity: 322
October 12, 2017, 06:12:39 PM

Yes with bitcoin our dream to be rich is very near in our side as of now with this side all we need to do is to keep on working hard on earning bitcoin here in this site.join a campaign and keep on posting.especially in our country the currency of bitcoin is very high,it is very expensive so if you have alot of bitcoin you will really get rich.
Activity: 1232
October 12, 2017, 02:49:15 PM
The dream of getting rich with bitcoin is very workable, you just need to invest in bitcoin and in just one year I'm sure you've got the wealth you dreamed of, bitcoin prices are now over $5000 and that's a very high value.

Yes, even now I see there is lot of opportunity left to be rich or atleast be at a good state in terms of your wealth. The opportunity for the people with low capital has shrunk as now the price is quite high to have lots of Bitcoins, for us we can buy only fractions or maximum few Bitcoins only, but still we can find ourselves in a great place after 3-4 years, so if not rich, atleast better financially.
Activity: 179
October 12, 2017, 02:42:50 PM
So far only 10K, looking foward to mooning next 3-4 year... I'm in for the long term awesome retunrs
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
October 12, 2017, 02:40:32 PM
The dream of getting rich with bitcoin is very workable, you just need to invest in bitcoin and in just one year I'm sure you've got the wealth you dreamed of, bitcoin prices are now over $5000 and that's a very high value.
Pages:
Jump to: