Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 79. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
October 17, 2017, 04:30:43 AM
A drream of getting rich with bitcoins soon come true and a reality if we immediately invest bitcoin now, this is because bitcoin prices will continue to rise so no doubt that the best investment right now is bitcoin.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
October 17, 2017, 04:04:44 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
When I first started with Bitcoin, I lost some money with the wrong decisions and not the right time. I lost faith and thought of Bitcoin as a lauwf island. Later, I learned more, and after a while I focused on the signature campaign, which helped make money from Bitcoin and other useful knowledge. Not trying to figure that out, however, I can estimate some BTC range
In spite of losing 0.1 BTC, you managed to earn 0.5 BTC and that too in just a month. This is a very good amount of earning. As far as dreaming of getting rich is concerned, then I think of bitcoin as the most appropriate choice which can serve the purpose and can help you in getting rich. Bitcoin can certainly make you rich in no time.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 03:54:49 AM
I guess all of us here dream to get wealthy with bitcoins. Like me,Im dreaming to get abundant but its just take a good deal of tolerance and work.I gets drop also when I played in gambling. Probably I have experienced enough of funds then commit it in investing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 17, 2017, 03:15:37 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Last 2 years ago when I first knew bitcoin, I had lose some money because I invested in many High Yield Investment Program (HYIP) that has given high return on investment but is quick to get scam. I never get surrender but I got a research about how to earn some bitcoins and that I found trading of bitcoins that is for me a good one. I earn a lot of bitcoins in this program. I earn some that is enough to cope the needs of my family.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 03:03:43 AM
Yes its everybody,s dream of getting rich with bitcoin..of course being rich is great..you have to work hard to earn a living..time and effort as investment..who knows any dream come true as long as you do something to achieve it Kiss Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 02:36:28 AM
I generate some bitcoins by following a signature campaign and some social media bounty be it facebook, twitter, and posting on some blogs / websites. I still have not withdrawn some money because I do not think it's enough to take it. So I'm still looking for some bitcoin loins. I'm not mining bitcoin because for that I need high computer specifications and relatively expensive cost. Therefore, only a few jobs I do.

Me too i tried some altcoins to withdraw but it is only not worth it...it is just a small amount from my airdrops!  Grin now i am also looking for a campaign to receive more coins! hopefully to become rich.. Cheesy
Activity: 294
October 17, 2017, 02:30:42 AM
yes! for now i am earning a little money and i am ashamed of disclosing it  Grin, becoming rich is my dream and here in bitcoin is the answer!
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
October 17, 2017, 02:24:27 AM

Most of the people who came in to bitcoin has the burning passion on becoming rich. Just like them, I also want to be rich with the help of bitcoin. So far, I have recieved a lot of profit from bitcoin and little by little, I can really say that bitcoin is making me rich. I always do my best and I always exert a lot of time and effort with bitcoin so I hope bitcoin will help me too someday to become more able when it comes to money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
October 17, 2017, 02:23:45 AM
If you have a dream of rich person it is necessary to join bitcoin forum because many of my friends are working with bitcoin. They are very happy with this and with doing any job they are managing their expenses very well. So I decided to start working with bitcoin and become the rich person in the future. Now I am not that much expert but in the near future I will learn a lot from this forum.

Let me guess, most of you quit your job or really don't have a job in real life so you are working for bitcoin?

Anyway, I don't really dream to be rich because of bitcoin, as I am not an investor, but I am always at its improvement and of course its price. Who knows, what I have in my wallet might worth more compared to when I am just starting.
Activity: 17
October 17, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Most users have the same thinking of being rich with bitcoin, but everyone doesn't get the access to become rich through bitcoin. So its better to have a day job and using bitcoin for second job to become rich.

Maybe possible to get rich before. But too late now for bitcoin. Can maybe get rich with other new coin. But hard know which is right coin for next Bitcoin.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
October 17, 2017, 01:43:44 AM
If you have a dream of rich person it is necessary to join bitcoin forum because many of my friends are working with bitcoin. They are very happy with this and with doing any job they are managing their expenses very well. So I decided to start working with bitcoin and become the rich person in the future. Now I am not that much expert but in the near future I will learn a lot from this forum.
well for me the dream.is getting rich  is always there from the start but it is really only  a dream that can never come true and really impossible to those people who live in a simple life and in a simple way of life living.but time pass and nothing will really happen because there are a lot of things or chances that the people will afraid to try.i think bitcoin right now is the only way to be rich or maybe it is the hope of all people who dream to be rich .maybe dreams come true through bitcoin if we learn how to make profit on bitcoin maybe we can realy become rich in the near future.
Activity: 378
October 17, 2017, 01:17:04 AM
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
October 17, 2017, 12:50:24 AM

I get bitcoin as much as 0.01 Bitcoin every month and I often experience lose but not much just a little bit.

This is very common specially when you trade you will surely experience some losses but the important thing is you will gain experience that you can use next time. We all want here to make more money and to adopt this new system, i believe that in the future we will surely achieve all our goals just work for it.
Activity: 462
October 17, 2017, 12:48:23 AM

Most users have the same thinking of being rich with bitcoin, but everyone doesn't get the access to become rich through bitcoin. So its better to have a day job and using bitcoin for second job to become rich.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
October 17, 2017, 12:21:01 AM

I get bitcoin as much as 0.01 Bitcoin every month and I often experience lose but not much just a little bit.
That's a great amount if you are not treating bitcoin as your main source of income, if you have a real job then that is a good supplement to
your income but if that is for me I would always value what I receive since bitcoin is going to be mainstream soon and the price will increase.
Activity: 31
October 16, 2017, 10:31:11 PM
It's a very common dream nowadays, especially with all these high fluctuations, people are easily attracted to the market hoping to get a slice of the pie.
As a recent investor i have found this dream possible but as with everything in life, if you want to succeed at it you will need to invest not only money but more importantly, time.
I think there is a great deal of opportunities right now as it is only the begginning for cryptocurrencies and some people might get lucky, some not.
The point is, if you want to make this dream come true, you better work for it.
Activity: 35
October 16, 2017, 10:22:17 PM

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
October 16, 2017, 10:21:03 PM
Life without dreams does not give happiness. We are free to dream whenever we are and wherever we are. It is good to hear the dream of getting rich with bitcoin because it motivates every member of bitcoin to continue doing it. Maybe it is only a dream but I am pretty sure that this is not a dream, sooner or later this would happen in the real life. And I advance to thank for the bitcoin and I hope this is not only end, for me this is just a beginning.
Activity: 256
October 16, 2017, 10:17:51 PM

I hope that someday I will earn  a lot of btc. For now I know earn a little amount of btc, its about 0.008. because I am only a beginner in this site and only few campaigns I joined. Also I lose that money because I bought the things that I need in my life and I help my parents to sustain the payment of our bills. But for now, I am looking forward that I will earn more money so that in future there's a lot of saving in my wallet and i can buy a house and car for my family.
Activity: 196
October 16, 2017, 10:08:34 PM
Dreaming of getting rich with bitcoins are possible, It depends upon how you handle your money, Handling money is very important, especially on how you deal money in many ways, Spending it wisely / saving are important strategy to reach up  heavens, The same with bitcoins, like holding to it are the wise decisions for me, Because as we see the influx of btc, it continues soaring up, no wonder the time comes 1 btc is uquivalent 10K$ or exceeding in just a short span of time.
Pages:
Jump to: