Pages:
Author

Topic: The EFT and ETF thing is causing a lot of confusion. - page 2. (Read 634 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
From someone I came know that bitcoin crashed, because some stock exchanges do not want to allow bitcoin EFTs. I stopped him and explained that an EFT electronic fund transfer is the electronic transfer of money from one bank to another and an EFT is an exchange traded fund.
Activity: 58
ETF and EFT are confusing words and most of the people think that is a coin like other cryptocoin. Thanks for giving the description. I think the people will have no more confusion about these.
Activity: 35
I think the people those who are not involved with stock exchange business or stock exchange, they don’t have to think about ETF. Because ETF is related with stock exchange only. They should know about EFT only.
Activity: 41
Really, these are the most confusing words in the crypto world. Most of the people are getting confused with these two words. Thank you to explain properly about ETF and EFT.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There is nothing to be confused. I don’t why people are talking about these. If anyone get confused they have not gather much knowledge about crypto currency. It’s really lame.

They have rejected the initial application with the SEC but their decision seems declined this time. Hoping they gonna accept the next application on next month. If you find the more question on various places just give this as a answer mate.

If you see the people keep asking repetitive things you can share the link to this thread or news about it.
Activity: 322
There is nothing to be confused. I don’t why people are talking about these. If anyone get confused they have not gather much knowledge about crypto currency. It’s really lame.
Activity: 112
I think people are not confused at all. It’s just they mistakenly pronounce it wrong. They just mixed up the abbreviation. It is not a serious issue at all.
Activity: 257
It’s really very confusing. Even I was reading the post like ETF and ETF thing. People who are working in this field for long time also get confused with these two.
Activity: 70
I had this confusion at the very beginning. But then i did research about these terms and clearly understood them. The main problem is most of the people don't wanna do some research.
Activity: 84
I simply don't explain these terms to everyone. Those who are not really passionate about cryptocurrency won't be able to understand these things probably. So it is worthless to teach them from my opinion.
Activity: 317
I have seen similar type of people. The problem they know a little but they shows attitude like they know everything. That's really irritation. And yeah i also think we have lots of works to do.
Activity: 84
All things considered, The greater part of the general population I know will never go almost an ETF in their lifetime and they have not very many premiums in a similar manner as the enormous institutional speculators. I trust this wouldn't cause another frenzy and disarray in the Crypto people group.
Activity: 43
For the normal individual, simply reveal to them that on the off chance that they aren't vigorously required with things like stocks and offers, they don't have to focus on ETFs. It's only a bundle of IOU contracts for subordinates brokers and support stock investments supervisors to bet with.
Activity: 27
Not a major ordeal all things considered. On the off chance that those people will keep on moving forward they will know about it soon.No need to quickly clarify what those terms are. I trusted they aren't confounded, it's simply that shortened forms are stirred up yet we should recognize what they need to convey.
Activity: 38
That is a silly mistake your friend made there but trust me I have seen much educated people having concept like, Bitcoin is something which is used for buying drugs or firearms on dark web. There is a reason behind it to be honest, the bad news travels much faster that good news. It is high time we take the initiative ourselves just to make these people realize that Bitcoin can be used for changing their life in a better way.
Activity: 30
You are right, there are still plenty of work to be done by us to educate people about cryptos and how they are actually important for us. Then, they can automatically understand which ones are FUD and how to avoid them easily. People have so many misconceptions regarding Bitcoin and blockchain technology that they have become totally ignorant about such topics.
Activity: 29
Kudos to you for at least trying to explain to your friend about the whole situation. To be honest sometimes I get very frustrated when I see people around me who have close to zero idea about how Bitcoin works talk shit about it just because they heard somewhere that it is an instrument for scamming people. But, then again, if we don't clarify it to them, then the mass adoption will never be possible.
Activity: 31
To make things less complicated, if the ETF gets an approval from the SEC, then this will play a huge role in making the market stable again.
Activity: 392
The bottom line is that, if ETF gets approved, the chances are high for the market to be stable again.
Activity: 102
They are not even close in meaning, ETFs are exchange traded funds, much like your shares or commodity market. And EFT is transfers as you rightly said
Pages:
Jump to: