Pages:
Author

Topic: the end of crypto? - page 12. (Read 2683 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
October 15, 2018, 07:51:50 PM
Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Reading your topic is unfortunate. The market for cryptocurrency in 2018 is indeed bleak, and the exchange rate is continuously falling. But one thing is sure: cryptocurrency will not be able to die, and I believe it will recover shortly because cryptos, as well as internet payments, will be the trend of the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 15, 2018, 06:24:32 PM
Krypto is not over anymore. because there are so many scientists in this technology. there is an amazing interest and curiosity, if we add to the phenomena. the design of the technological infrastructure of the future is no longer very difficult. nice ecosystem for investment instruments and economic platforms.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 02:34:34 PM
Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
i can understand how you are feeling if you actually held 700k and lost out on the profits .But crypto won't end as such it will continue to exist but Majority of projects which exist now maynot be in the future .
Yes, the code will never be able to finish as soon as they think, and the market will recover, so holding and waiting for the opportunity is good for us, invest in those coins. High value as ETH and BTC will be safer for you
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
October 15, 2018, 02:14:26 PM
I hope that the crypto-currency industry will gain momentum every year and the news that this or that country has recognized the crypto - currency-the state, will help to realize this.
in my opinion, the cryptocurrency is now only beginning to develop. In general, it is inappropriate to talk about her death. I think that the distributors of negative information pursue a specific goal and do not believe in the development of a cryptocurrency market.

Yes, it is just the beginning of the long road. I hope, the cryptocurrencies will soon come into the life of the most of the people. We will deal with them easily like with fiat.

True, many people fear that the development of crypto today is too fast like a bubble, I'm sure that crypto is still early and is looking for the best way to be used internationationally immediately.
i also believe that. in the future crypto will be mass adoption as we hope
down of price means nothing. crypto is still growth
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 15, 2018, 02:09:25 PM
I hope that the crypto-currency industry will gain momentum every year and the news that this or that country has recognized the crypto - currency-the state, will help to realize this.
in my opinion, the cryptocurrency is now only beginning to develop. In general, it is inappropriate to talk about her death. I think that the distributors of negative information pursue a specific goal and do not believe in the development of a cryptocurrency market.

Yes, it is just the beginning of the long road. I hope, the cryptocurrencies will soon come into the life of the most of the people. We will deal with them easily like with fiat.

True, many people fear that the development of crypto today is too fast like a bubble, I'm sure that crypto is still early and is looking for the best way to be used internationationally immediately.
Perhaps this is what is required for Bitcoin, Because if you do not use Bitcoin as a means of payment, But it seems to me that in the near future He will only have bad prospects.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 10:16:10 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
October 15, 2018, 09:53:39 AM
Hello
i can understand how you are feeling if you actually held 700k and lost out on the profits .But crypto won't end as such it will continue to exist but Majority of projects which exist now maynot be in the future .
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 05:02:23 AM
if big banks regulate it, cryptos end.

i hope they dont regulate these market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 15, 2018, 06:14:56 AM
This is just the beginning for crypto, I don’t think that it would end. Well, I suggest you to hold your coins, by that way you can avoid selling at a wrong time. Also, you need more patience, it will help you not to make decisions that can make you regret at the end.
Activity: 140
October 14, 2018, 02:22:32 PM
Don't worry and don't start your panic because here is a lot of coins that hrow and you should stay calm and invest in them!
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
October 12, 2018, 05:36:35 AM
it's too early to conclude even though there are many fluctuations in this year. I am sure this year many speculators, miners, and even developers will learn many things and will make breakthroughs next year, this is because there are still 2 more years to see bitcoin Halving. 2019 is the point to maximize prices because the holders are also very saturated if they continue to save without getting a profit at all, this also applies to altcoin proposals with their respective roadmaps.
Activity: 364
October 12, 2018, 05:26:15 AM
You should be more patient and stay calm because if you always think negatively and think this is the end of crypto it will only make you panic and become stressed, hold the crypto that you have because crypto prices will definitely recover and rise again
Activity: 742
October 12, 2018, 04:05:54 AM
investing in crypto is like your putting your half body in your own grave, don't invest so much instead invest what you can afford to lose, crypto will not end as long as people is adopting it and learning about the digital currency
Activity: 420
October 12, 2018, 03:46:09 AM
Who says that crypto era will end. But, in the coming days, this concept of fund transfer will be more regulated and the coins are traded worldwide as like the fiat currency.
Activity: 308
October 12, 2018, 03:24:00 AM
In my opinion this is not the end. Maybe this is only a correction and a step towards a bounce back. Hold on and the market will soon recover in growth.

Well, keep up the spirit and spirit, you will be able to see the glory of the crypto market, me too, I expect and hope that one day I will get a coin to create I profit high. So I'm determined to hold them for a long time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
October 12, 2018, 03:12:25 AM
I think not only is the cryptocurrency falling, but stock exchanges like Amazon and Apple also fell. The global economy is not in good condition. I think bull run will happen in next year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 01:07:50 AM
The situation show, that many people should to hold now. The situation in market is not stable, so, holding is the best variant.
the right choice that you convey in your opinion is that a lot of news or information that tells us that crypto currencies have died or disappeared that I have often heard from a few years back until now crypto still can still be accessed even for investment
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 12:58:26 AM
In my opinion this is not the end. Maybe this is only a correction and a step towards a bounce back. Hold on and the market will soon recover in growth.

bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 11:34:58 PM
Wow, thats major losses. However. Do not worry, as crypto has yet to reach it's peak. There is still a lot more to come. Just look at the fundamentals of use and development - it is clearly rising. Institutions are coming, and the new generation believes in cryptocurrency.
you are crypto right, of course not because as long as there are investors who invest in cryptocurrencies I think crypto will not end crypto development and loss all depends on the investor itself. Good interests and goals bring the development of cryptocurrencies will progress rapidly
Activity: 476
October 11, 2018, 11:12:16 PM
I believe the current market circumstances that are not yet stable is it the beginning of a revival of crypto in the future, I am very sure the world crypto will more developed in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: